Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years (29288 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: North Will Not Support Candidate Exploiting Religion, Ethnicity / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Excuzeme: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Boy, be grateful to God that I was asleep before with all the rubbish you’ve been saying on front page.

The problem of you Igbos is that you believe the world revolves around your feet. If you had value southern hemogeny that much why did you vote against MKO?

Even after voting against MKO and his election was annulled, why did you guys support IBB overwhelmingly to the extent of even organizing a million march for Abacha during his time also.

If you ever support the south, why do you have to vote OBJ against the SW candidate Falae at that time. Don’t you know a vote for OBJ then is a vote for the North? OBJ was totally supported by Babangida and his caucus and yet you voted for him.

What help have you ever offered the Yoruba for you to have an entitlement complex by ordering us to vote for you? Is it a United South when it’s only about your interest?

When you soldiers killed Akintola, where the bleep is the southern unity?
When Azikwe betrayed Awolowo, where is the south unity?
When Ekwueme betrayed Awolowo where the bleep is the southern unity?
When Sylvester Ugoh betrayed MKO, where is the unity of the south?

Hear this boy, the Igbos have been sucking the rectum of the North since 1960, the Yorubas only supported the north once and that was in 2015.

Present me a proof to show the Yoruba ever supported the north pre-2015 and I will show you several proof that the Igbos are the greatest betrayal of the south.

You are the real definition of greediness.

Dont mind these Igbos, they are clever by One quarter, not even half! grin

When Nigeria was about to gain independence, an election was held to chose leadership.
It ended in a stalemate, No party from any region could produce a clear majority, though the Igbo party has the smallest vote of the three major tribes, so an ALLIANCE needed to be formed.
The British Administrator General of Nigeria then, told the Queen there might be a problem with the situation and this might affect the Independence date, which was already set
Awolowo, naturally assumed that the Igbos, being Southerners like Yorubas, will like to form alliance with his party so power can remain in the South.

Awolowo thus opened negotiation with Azikwe and his party. Azikwe did not say "No", he just kept "discussing" with Awo's party.

All of a sudden, he went BEHIND AWOLOWO and AGREED to form an Alliance with the Northern party.

Tafawa balewa simply told the British that the problem has been resolved as his Northenr party now has a majority because the Eastern party has formed an alliance with his own party, with him beng the PREMIER and Azikwe being the figure-head PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

That was how the Igbos, thriugh greed and betrayal, laid the foundation for Northern domination of Nigeria, even before independence was declared.

Igbos are a special breed o humans, the North know them more than anybody else hence their insistence that they must not be anywhere near Power
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

There is no fight here, you don’t understand the North and how they reason. Do you think the lily livered can duel with the North? Write this down, the North will not field a candidate in 2023, it’s too dangerous for them and they know it.

The last thing they don’t want to do is also to bring the SW to the folds of those that have lost hope in Nigeria, Ango Abdullahi is just a mentally unstable individual and he enjoy the game the media is giving to him.

Even if you would want the Yoruba to support the Igbo, you have to say it through sensible way and not threat because the Yorubas don’t take orders from Igbos.

You should stop trying to use false tongue to rally people coz the SW will NEVER give in to your demand unless you convince them. We have been in the opposition for so long so we can still survive even if no one gets there in 2023.

The Igbos have been in government since 1960 till 2015, you’ve been part of the people ruling this country as either their slaves or their partner. There is no elected government since 1960 till 2015 that the Igbos do not have a hand in the government except MKO’s.

So where the bleep did you get the rubbish SW greediness when in actual fact the Igbos are the true definition of greediness.

Mind you, I also want Nigeria to break up coz I don’t give a bleep about the North also, but I won’t fold my hand and let you dish out False news for likes from your kind!
I don't know the north ? Lol when north knows the SS/SE would easily back them ? And know south west would not step aside ?

If 2015 was didnt break Nigeria 2023 can't
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Excuzeme: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

If u were smart u would know the difference between Biafra n Igbo's

I am not smart but l know the SIMILARITY ............... GREED and HATRED for Yorubas. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Correcto: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
And you think South South/South East cares about this?, Since South West is greedy, North is fit to rule forever. Note I am from Southwest.
Rochas2023:
What they don't realize is if you allow the North win with an SE or SS vice in 2023, South should kiss that seat goodbye, they will simply choose another vice from SW next time. Before you know it in future when they've completely colonized the government they can simply do away with South vice. And do it North President North vice president. Don't say it's not possible it is. 15 yrs ago if they told u that one day there will be Muslim gov and Muslim deputy in Kaduna and still win election you won't have agreed. He who controls the government, Inec, Military etc controls almost everything
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Correcto:
I am Yoruba but I think you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Let's not be greedy, South East should be given the opportunity to rule. It will be insulting for other Southerners to allow let SW rule again with out SE having a taste. The reason Northeners makes a lot noise is because of the greed of people like you. Anyways the North will definitely capitalize on the greed of people like you to retain power come 2023. North are very wise and know how to play the game.

I don’t know why God created Lilly livered Yorubas like you, when people don’t know their history they will easily be maneuvered by threats.

While you are trying to call for equity, you need to be conversant with your history so you can know the Igbos only loathe what they have tried and did not work.

They have been the genesis of every wrong in Nigeria, from the first coup of greediness, to Balewa alliance, to Shagari alliance to Tofa alliance, etc.

Again the Igbos struck in 1999 when they voted in favor of OBJ, a soldier and a northern candidate against the Falae of the SW. Why the bleep will they vote a soldier again after all we agitation against the military then? Don’t you think having soldiers at the helm of affair in 199 is part of the genesis of our problems?

Even if you would support the Igbos, it should be based on your own conviction and not just because of pressure from those folks.

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by King44(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Excuzeme:

GREED and HATRED would not allow the contry to break! grin grin

You see, the Igbos want to seceed and breakup the country since 1967 but they cannot do it alone, they need the SUPPORT of YORUBAS to do it successfully.
- The same Igbos say they would rather allow Northerners to rule them till jesus come, than SUPPORT Yorubas for Presidency.
(Just read all the comments of Igbo people on this thread).

- The Yorubas too will therefore not give their support for any Biafra breakup of the country, in return nor suppor an immediate Igbo Presidency over themselves. undecided

So, as it is, the Northerners will continue to rule forever, Nigeria will remain "united", South West will continue to be House slaves, with occassional invitation to eat at the Master's table, the South East will continue to wash the toilet and pack the Shit, after the two above finish eatingand defecate in the toilet. grin grin grin

Very sad but true!
Nigeria matter sef don tire me greed and lack of trust no go let us move everything is just retrogresing and stagnant sometimes Confab No! Restructure No! power should shift to the south especially SE No! again the two tribes that are support to support one another for a common ground are not ready to reconcile rather they want to make themselves slaves to the north issokay the biggest gainers at the end are the political class while we that are not involved would receive 10k for votes that is if u know as e dey go but if you no no plus u are under severe hunger and poverty like most in the north 500 as our share of the national cake at the end
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Excuzeme:

I am not smart but l know the SIMILARITY ............... GREED and HATRED for Yorubas. grin grin grin grin
Who doesn't hate back Stabbers
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Excuzeme: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Correcto post=83072945 :
I am Yorub but I think you (we shocked ) are part of the problem of Nigeria. Let's not be greedy, South East should be given the opportunity to rule. It will be insulting for other Southerners to allow let SW rule again with out SE having a taste. The reason Northeners makes a lot noise is because of the greed of people like you. Anyways the North will definitely capitalize on the greed of people like you to retain power come 2023. North are very wise and know how to play the game.

Anytime one fool writes something like this (I am Yoruba grin ), you can bet it is one Nnyamirin boy whose was dropped in the South West to enjoy the cordiality there, that is talking.
You dont need to tell anyone where you are from, you statements and actions is enough CREDIBLE EVIDENCE.

Say what you want to say and be proud of who you are. Dont camouflag.
If you are not proud of your lineage, then tell your people to start behaving properly so they can make you proud.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Laminaped: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Correcto:
I am Yoruba but I think you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Let's not be greedy, South East should be given the opportunity to rule. It will be insulting for other Southerners to allow let SW rule again with out SE having a taste. The reason Northeners makes a lot noise is because of the greed of people like you. Anyways the North will definitely capitalize on the greed of people like you to retain power come 2023. North are very wise and know how to play the game.
Stfu. You aren’t Yoruba and stop lying. Even if you’re a Yoruba, to even mention south east of ruling shows you’re weak. 2023 is for south west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Excuzeme:

Dont mind these Igbos, they are clever by One quarter, not even half! grin

When Nigeria was about to gain independence, an election was held to chose leadership.
It ended in a stalemate, No party from any region could produce a clear majority, though the Igbo party has the smallest vote of the three major tribes, so an ALLIANCE needed to be formed.
The British Administrator General of Nigeria then, told the Queen there might be a problem with the situation and this might affect the Independence date, which was already set
Awolowo, naturally assumed that the Igbos, being Southerners like Yorubas, will like to form alliance with his party so power can remain in the South.

Awolowo thus opened negotiation with Azikwe and his party. Azikwe did not say "No", he just kept "discussing" with Awo's party.

All of a sudden, he went BEHIND AWOLOWO and AGREED to form an Alliance with the Northern party.

Tafawa balewa simply told the British that the problem has been resolved as his Northenr party now has a majority because the Eastern party has formed an alliance with his own party, with him beng the PREMIER and Azikwe being the figure-head PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

That was how the Igbos, thriugh greed and betrayal, laid the foundation for Northern domination of Nigeria, even before independence was declared.

Igbos are a special breed o humans, the North know them more than anybody else hence their insistence that they must not be anywhere near Power
undecided

God bless you. The Igbos are even more greedy than the North and I have proof to back my claim.

Pre-1960, the north wanted to secede from Nigeria, and Azikwe wrote an epistle to convince and also to threaten them with words about how they might not survive economically if they leave Nigeria. He did this because he was thinking of ruling a bigger Nigeria.

When the Igbos formed a government with Balewa in 1960, Azikwe was happy then by chanting one Nigeria and claiming a unifier coz he was eyeing the next election to take over from Balewa.

Azikwe later fell out with Balewa on the eve of the parliamentary election of 1964 where he first made the threat that the Igbos will secede from Nigeria because Balewa rigged the elections. How would a one Nigeria chanter suddenly change course and started rooting for secession the moment he lost grip on power?

This is the same trait the Igbos are showing today. From 1999 to 2015, they have always supported PDP and they have been in government by proxy. They always use the Biafra chant to get money from the government over those past years coz they ain’t that serious about it.

The Igbos have a weapon and that is about chanting marginalization to achieve their objective. If you are both given $50 each, the Igbo man will be shouting your own is new and his own is old money. They will NEVER be satisfied no matter how much sacrifice you go through for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Excuzeme: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who?
GREEDY and HATEFUL Igbos, ofcourse!
When you are greedy and full of hatred, every other person that does not support your greed and hate is labelled a backstabber. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Azikwe, Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugoh are the real back stabbers, they are eternal Fulani slaves.

Accept that and crawl back to the Sad East!

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by IGBOSON1: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
ITbomb:
They are deceived by rigged numbers, once biometrics (card reader etc) is part of the Electoral Law, the real numbers will show up. There's no way the North is greater than South and they know it

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Some of you southerners are so trusting, innocent and naive!

You don’t know the people you’re dealing with, so you actually think it’s possible the presidency and National Assembly (both of which they have firmly in their grasp) can pass a law that would deny them control of their ‘one Nigeria’! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Honor10: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Correcto:

I am sure u are a toddler, who is holding them back from ruling? Or who told them not to contest an election? But we know their is no way they can win election in this present Nigeria, definitely APC the demonic party can't give them the ticket, as a reason of their servitude and loyalty to PDP, PDP ticket should be theirs in 2023, but it seems PDP have neglected them as usual and intend to give it to the north and the Easterners are comfortable with it, as a matter of fact they are have started singing the praises of another Hausa-fulani after Atiku defeat, so whose fault is that? They should blame themselves for their woes.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Azikwe, Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugoh are the real back stabbers, they are eternal Fulani slaves.

Accept that and crawl back to the Sad East!
U expected zik to work with awolowo after what happened in Lagos earlier

No wonder u think south south would vote for u after 2015

No p
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Excuzeme:

Who?
GREEDY and HATEFUL Igbos, ofcourse!
When you are greedy and full of hatred, every other person that does not support your greed and hate is labelled a backstabber. grin grin
Yea sure ...2015 is recent memory
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

U expected zik to work with awolowo after what happened in Lagos earlier

No wonder u think south south would vote for u after 2015

No p

Azikwe an Igbo man wanted to become the premier of western region even with all our intellectuals then.

Do you mean the Yorubas should give Azikwe the power to summon and command the Yoruba Obas, install Obas, summon Agbekoyas (the farmers), start free education, free healthcare, take over finance of Odua Group, etc.

Your words also confirmed the greediness of the Igbos, why will Azikwe leave the East and come to the west to become the premier of the western region in a regional government if not greediness?

If I were Awolowo during those periods, I will evoke Sango to vent his anger of thunder on Azikwe and shatter him to pieces the moment he first had the thought of becoming the premier.

4 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by legba1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
I have read a lot of trash here about Yoruba this and Yoruba that......why is the other side of the south complaining bitterly about Yoruba positioning itself for the presidency......who asked our southern brothers to play politics of bitterness....am sure theres going to be a primary election for all the parties when the time is right.....does anyone stop them from presenting candidates for primaries.......pls lets all played the politics as it should be played and may the best candidates win so far you can help move naija forward.....the north speak as one while we contend on which south is the best....some even called themselves the better south...LWKMD....

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by pmclogistics(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please find out from Ango for me why he is afraid of a southern President. Is it that southerners don't have what it takes to lead? His mindset is why Nigeria cannot develop in a decade. Of all the things that terrify me, the Mind of the black man tops the list. Imagine if Ango Abdulahi and his likes channel the strength and energy they waste detesting people from other ethnic stocks into bridge building, fence mending and rallying for a rancour free Nigeria where any Nigerian from any part of Nigeria is as good as any man from up north. Walahi this One Nigeria mantra is a scam.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Azikwe an Igbo man wanted to become the premier of western region even with all our intellectuals then.

Do you mean the Yorubas should give Azikwe the power to summon and command the Yoruba Obas, install Obas, summon Agbekoyas (the farmers), start free education, free healthcare, take over finance of Odua Group, etc.

Your words also confirmed the greediness of the Igbos, why will Azikwe leave the East and come to the west to become the premier of the western region in a regional government if not greediness?

If I were Awolowo during those periods, I will evoke Sango to vent his anger of thunder on Azikwe and shatter him to pieces the moment he first had the thought of becoming the premier.
His party won there was no need to play the ethnic card ...he won to become premiers of east n west ....

So later u wanted him to work with awolowo after that ?

Fulani was first mayor of Enugu we know shout ...we no complain

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by NickD(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Biety:
Imposible!
We all know Buhari will hand over to a southerner in 2023.

When you hear anyone makes statement in support of North holding unto power beyond 2023, quickly do some checking about the person and one of the things you'll discover is that he/she must have supported Atiku in the last election.

When did ango abdullahi support atiku?
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

His party won there was no need to play the ethnic card ...he won to become premiers of east n west ....

So later u wanted him to work with awolowo after that ?

Fulani was first mayor of Enugu we know shout ...we no complain

We are talking about leadership like premier that will lord over the whole region you’re taking about the mayor of a city, do you think this discussion is a joke?

His party was a creation of Olayinka Herbert Macaulay a Yoruba man and it was hijacked by Zik after his death. So you mean there is no Yoruba in his party to be the premier? So Azikwe should be the premier in the west and still be the premier in the East by proxy? He deserved to be stoned!

Azikwe is an eternal Fulani slave and he wouldn’t even work with Awolowo even if Awo save his generation from ruins. I have lot of evidence at my disposal and if I show you the sins of Azikwe even against the Igbos you will hate him from this moment.

He is a greedy, narcissistic, cunning statesman that deserves no honor. He even supported the FG against Biafra during the war at one time or don’t you know?

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by pmclogistics(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
When asked to state the most bizarre scam one has heard or seen, Nigeria's UNITY comes to mind
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by mrvitalis(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

We are talking about leadership like premier that will lord over the whole region you’re taking about the mayor of a city, do you think this discussion is a joke?

His party was a creation of Olayinka Herbert Macaulay a Yoruba man and it was hijacked by Zik after his death. So you mean there is no Yoruba in his party to be the premier? So Azikwe should be the premier in the west and still be the premier in the East by proxy? He deserved to be stoned!

Azikwe is an eternal Fulani slave and he wouldn’t even work with Awolowo even if Awo save his generation from ruins. I have lot of evidence at my disposal and if I show you the sins of Azikwe even against the Igbos you will hate him from this moment.

He is a greedy, narcissistic, cunning statesman that deserves no honor. He even supported the FG against Biafra during the war at one time or don’t you know?
Zik was a pan Nigerian even u can't deny that ....he believed we are all Nigerians first ...awolowo thought we are all our tribes first before Nigeria and we see the result today

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by DeOTR: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
WeRblessed:
They can keep it for five thousand years for all I care. Ndi Igbo don't care, because Nigeria will soon split. And this will shock many when that day comes. It will be less than five years from now. Please save this my reply as a prophecy that fulfilled in its it's time.
Well, it's less than four years from now.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by joshuanwankwo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Says a Yoruba man .....then let north keep ruling
After all what's the worst that can happen to the south east that haven't happened

dont mind dem we dat haven't rule for 50years did we die, even if dem ban SE from rulling for the next 5 century, we have survived dat we go survive am again but the SW.........
they will have stroke run mad and finally die

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Zik was a pan Nigerian even u can't deny that ....he believed we are all Nigerians first ...awolowo thought we are all our tribes first before Nigeria and we see the result today

Zik was not a pan africanist, he was a narcissist that was hiding under the banner of one Nigeria to propagate his ethnic bigotry.

Zik was a one Nigeria frontier and he even convinced the North not to secede when he thought he was benefiting. Suddenly in 1964, Zik started saying the Igbos will secede because Balewa rigged the 1964 parliamentary election. How did he changed his stance so often.

During Balewa’s reign, Zik was the eldorado, he placed the Igbos in major positions and the Igbos hold sway in all federal parastatals and Western region was told to go to hell.

When Balewa tried selecting his ministers in 1960, he tried selecting two Yoruba men from Action Group to be part of his cabinet for the sake of federal character but Zik was angry and advised Balewa not to do that even with the fact that the Igbos dominate that cabinet already.

I have evidence to all this things am saying and it ain’t just for saying sake. Zik is a man that deserves no honor when politicking with the North is being discussed.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by Ttalk: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:

ijebu ode is not part of any Yoruba group as they have their own culture and language different from yorubA but were annexed by the Yoruba larger group by the virtue of them been in western region and close to Yoruba people.
awori people in lagos are never related to Yoruba..

What's wrong with you Mr? Where did you get these lies from?

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:
Super dumb comment. Go look for your mates to mingle with. I don't know you, don't want to, dont care.

Bye.
Ur right, u are a nobody.

Stop claiming wat u are not.

Be proud of your Afonja lineage.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by 35824L: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
APC must not fall for the antics of these Atiku's Messengers. They want APC to give a bia.frog its presidential ticket while they have reserved PDP's ticket for Atiku in 2023. The north will never vote for a bia.frog which will mean Atiku will cruise to victory. APC must give its ticket to Yoruba in 2023 that is the only way to guarantee victory.
Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by LegendHero(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
waternogetenemy:
Ur right, u are a nobody.

Stop claiming wat u are not.

Be proud of your Afonja lineage.

Boy, the Igbos are eternal Northern slaves, ever since the days of Azikwe you have been the conquered slaves that dare not raise its head.

Even in the PDP you helped natured, your slavery status is still evident coz even a SS’ner was considered before an Igbo or how do you explain the fact that OBJ had to choose Jonathan initially as Yar’adua Vice?

SHUT UP and go back to the Sad East, come back here when the Igbos summon the courage to contest for presidency in PDP or APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years by waternogetenemy: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Boy, the Igbos are eternal Northern slaves, ever since the days of Azikwe you have been the conquered slaves that dare not raise its head.

Even in the PDP you helped natured, your slavery status is still evident coz even a SS’ner was considered before an Igbo or how do you explain the fact that OBJ had to choose Jonathan initially as Yar’adua Vice?

SHUT UP and go back to the Sad East, come back here when the Igbos summon the courage to contest for presidency in PDP or APC.

Is this ur second moniker? Jobless thing!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam / Nigeria's GDP By Sector - Oil Isn't The Major Source Of Our Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.