Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song (808 Views)

4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song by GISTBL0G: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Davido has been given his fans some green lights lately about a new jam that is about to hit their speakers this year and seems the time has finally come for the singer to drop it off.

The forthcoming song is expected to be produced by the creative Nigerian hit maker, Shizzi, the same brain behind Davido’s hit jam of the year titled “Blow My Mind” featuring Chris Brown.

Expressing his excitement, Davido tweeted lately that he is scared of the outcome of the sort of jam that’s been cooked up by such combination of hit makers.

“OMO !!!! ME !! NAIRA !! ZLATAN !! WURLD!! SHIZZI!! ON 1 SONG!!!! Chaiii!!! IM SCARED!!!!!! #AGOODTIME” – He tweeted.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-to-feature-zlatan-naira-marley-wurld-in-new-song

Re: Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song by GISTBL0G: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song by Goldencheese(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Davido To Feature Zlatan, Naira Marley & Wurld In New Song by praizblog: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Nasio

(1) (Reply)

See Where This Driver Put His Phone To Watch Soapy Video While Driving. VIDEO / Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Celebrates 36th Birthday(photo) / I Got Baptized And Compromised Because Of My Husband - Kim Kardashian (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.