Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) (47888 Views)

Coup Ringleader: Meet Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, Gabon’s Interim Leader / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2019
jesu, What are the citizens doing?They are Suppose to enter the streets in numbers and protest. Let the president son be arrested for financial crime
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2019
see better cars. I love the yellow and black then the white. Lol
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by helinues: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Na old news now...since when

Next news pls
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by SolarMight(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:
When Swiss authorities seized the cars, they also ordered the sequestration of a yacht. 

However, it was later released in an arrangement under which Equatorial Guinea agreed to pay Geneva authorities £1.1 million 'notably to cover procedural costs'.

See business these people are using Africa dey do. He laundered money into your economy, you accepted and went ahead to seize and charge the country for seizing it. I am tired of these oyibo thieves. To our African leaders, we allowed them to run amok. It's our fault and not theirs

Imagine the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Duggedised12(f): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2019
When Swiss authorities seized the cars, they also ordered the sequestration of a yacht.

However, it was later released in an arrangement under which Equatorial Guinea agreed to pay Geneva authorities £1.1 million 'notably to cover procedural costs'.

Black man steals from his people to keep with the white man has to to pay for it to be released to him ,how long will this foolishness continue? undecided
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by shugabasbn: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2019
And uncle Dino is doing shakara with his gullible followers. Shior, Africans with dementia leaders n useless followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Na dis boy dey chop EVE the rapper back in the days.
Onijekuje.

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2019
Africa! a cursed shithole predominantly ruled by INSATIABLE GANGS OF THIEVES!

they've looted the PAST, PRESENT, & FUTURE of this promising continent!

A BLOODY REVOLUTION AGAINST THESE SELF- SERVING KLEPTOMANIACS IS THE IMPETUS! SPITS!

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2019
HOLY F !!!

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Xisnin(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:

See business these people are using Africa dey do. He laundered money into your economy, you accepted and went ahead to seize and charge the country for seizing it. I am tired of these oyibo thieves. To our African leaders, we allowed them to run amok. It's our fault and not theirs
If someone brings billions to your house for keeping.
What would you do?
Call SARS?
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Henrichemeka(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Father, president and son, vice president, who expected less of these? I weep for Africa and their leaders. African politics is family business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by alphaNomega: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2019
StrikeBack:
cool
I'm black but we are CURSED.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Father president, son vice

Don't mind the useless, selfish, self centered and greedy set of sick people. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by realestniggah: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Africans leaders have a special place in hell

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by aspiring44: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Africa has a leadership problem, the leaders are mostly kleptomaniacs. God safe us. cry

Kleptomaniac is just a sweet word to use .

Please simply call them a "Thief"

E ba mi ki GBE Ole Ole Ole
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by EzekaUdenee: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
post=83089941:
HOLY F !!!

shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by thundafire: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Explorers:

Pictured(1&2).

A white-and-cream Lamborghini Veneno roadster, one of only nine such versions produced, was the star of the auction.

Having been driven only 325 kilometers (201 miles).

Iwas expected to fetch at least £4.3 million.
just imagine from a poor African country a president son can buy these,dey white are better than us
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Just as crude oil is found in some Africa soil, i think crude cash can still be found in some African soil.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by korley1: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2019
STOP LOOKING FOR JOB, SEEK FREEDOM!
If you don’t design your life plan, you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
JOB nowadays is a game of slavery. There is no freedom in securing a 9 to 5 job! DON'T BE A SLAVE.
STOP sleeping, WAKE UP, else OPPORTUNITIES will pass you by.
Become a Business Builder
Become a Business Owner
Become a BOSS with KEDI
Let's share the fun of a great PASSIVE INCOME
Send me a WhatsApp Chat or Call:
+2348135895851

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by alezzy13: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Father president, son vice

As in!! Such unabashed nepotism wasn't bad enough, they had to steal the poor country blind.

*Sigh sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Readonee35L(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2019
This is the real definition of super cars.
Lamborghini venano??
Agera ?
Damn the guy is balling.

Motor way white men no fit afford.

3 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by ecclize: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
i think i will like to belief that African leaders miss using power is not ordinary...
is like one pregnant woman are the point of death had curse Africa...
ppl no get conscious... this is grievous than murder
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:

I tried to explain to one birdbrain here yesterday that the west are the original criminals! Creating a platform for African leaders to launder money and enslaving Africans..
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by alezzy13: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2019
aspiring44:

Kleptomaniac is just a sweet word to use .

Please simply call them a "Thief"

E ba mi ki GBE Ole Ole Ole

Lol! It may be sweet but i think it's the most appropriate.

When we hear of thief, our my minds go those hungry folks who don't have but want to get through illegal means. . .

But a kleptomaniac is someone who ALREADY HAS PLENTY ( infact more than enough for his generation) BUT CAN RESIST THE URGE TO KEEP ON STEALING. THEY STEAL AND STEAL AND STEAL. Typical of African leaders.

The likes of Abacha, Seseseko, Omar Bashir , etc where not thieves, they were raging kleptomaniacs

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by alezzy13: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I tried to explain to one birdbrain here yesterday that the west are the original criminals! Creating a platform for African leaders to launder money and enslaving Africans..

Switzerland in particular. It's always been a favorite destination for corrupt African leaders to stash away thief ill-gotten loot.

The West are clearly aware of all this but nobody says anything. For instance why hasn't transparency international raised this issue?
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by michlins(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

this is business for them. We are just pawns. The king is money and queen is the whites
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Africa is cursed abeg
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2019
ruggedtimi:
jesu, What are the citizens doing?They are Suppose to enter the streets in numbers and protest. Let the president son be arrest for financial crime

What are the citizens of your own country doing?

1 Like

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2019
michlins:

It takes two to Tango, the oyibos connive with the Africans to loot

3 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You have to understand that there every country in the world is guilty of this,it is not peculiar to the west.

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by lutherjay: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
This man is a bastard.. And alot if people are hungry in his country..Abeg Dino Melaye is next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.