Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) (47884 Views)

Coup Ringleader: Meet Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, Gabon’s Interim Leader / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by DSoj(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Africa my Africa. Cursed with Corruption
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2019
error4040:
I wonder how some people think, like seriously how would you be comfortable living a lavish life with the BirthRight of Others.

modafucker

As in ehn

Cc: Yahoo boys
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Damod88: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2019
hisgrace090:
In a country as poor as Equatorial Guinee.

Equatorial Guinea is not poor in terms of natural resources, especially oil. The country is a typical example of the failure of black people as regards development.With a population of less than a million people , Equatorial Guinea has huge oil deposits which ranks the country in the top ten oil producing countries in Africa but with little to show for it in terms of development.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by mercyviv(f): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2019
It's like this kleptomania is a disease of all African leaders. I call it kleptomania because, it gets to a point you steal even what your entire generation yet unborn cannot even exhaust. It's just a disease!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
If an African is so stupid to steal money from poor people in Africa and go to Europe to give it to white people, the person deserve to lose it all. But note that Swiss authorities have ripped him off and none of that money may get to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by ZiriMane(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Africa has a leadership problem, the leaders are mostly kleptomaniacs. God safe us. cry

All of them even their followers have a higher tendency too.

2 Likes

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Lokostic77: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Definitely something is wrong with us in Africa,I can bet it with anybody heaven is not meant for africa too but hell forget religious aspect,we are just hypocrite we did not serve God but too religious,many white people Will Make heaven while hell will be the house of black Africans,you can argue with your ancestor
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2019
shogsman:

You have to understand that there every country in the world is guilty of this,it is not peculiar to the west.

I beg to disagree! How many of the western countries stash stolen funds in African countries?
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Africans wake up! We should wake up and free ourselves from the clutches of these kleptomaniac rulers.
It is time for us to devise a means to hold our leaders to account. Power belongs to us, but unfortunately we do not know how to use it.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by planetx: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Seun360:
Na dis boy dey chop EVE the rapper back in the days.

Onijekuje.
He rented Bill Gates yatch to woo her.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by PSVITA(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
tillaman:
And people in their country are wallowing in abject poverty, what kinda person travels with $16 million in cash wtf??
African Leaders and their insatiable greed
I really hope they are all brought to book soon Lord knows
A country where not everyone can afford to put 3 square meals on their table
A whooping 10Billion

WHO CURSED AFRICA!
THAT SHOULD BE YOUR QUESTION?
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
The presidents whole family deserve a family squad
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by captianfreeman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow shocked this is a generational and ancestral curse bedevilling MOTHER Land.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by legba1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Imagine...president son.........we are truly cursed
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by caye(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
SolarMight:
They should research our genes surely something must have made most of us like this lipsrsealed

Not my genes. I am not a thief, nor a psychologically imbalanced criminal who loots what he doesn't need.

1 Like

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Immaculate090: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
African leaders and their VANITY..

10billion dollars will lift a lot of pipu from poverty ...

I hope they know they can't go to heaven with a dime.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by seuncyrus(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
alexola20:
I swear this is definitely a curse.
A body without a head is not going to find its way.
The only curse on black people is LEADERSHIP.
Even though we have everything but our people are still suffering in the midst of plenty.

Can you just imagine . The story is almost the same everywhere in Africa with just a few exceptions. Only a real revolution can change things in this our continent
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by SolarMight(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
caye:

Not my genes. I am not a thief, nor a psychologically imbalanced criminal who loots what he doesn't need.

Neither am I. That's why I used the word "most". The average Nigerian has a lopsided view on most things. The other day I was at the passport office. Its very normal to bribe n grease fingers just to get your own passport
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by tofolo(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
alezzy13:

Lol! It may be sweet but i think it's the most appropriate.

When we hear of thief, our my minds go those hungry folks who don't have but want to get through illegal means. . .

But a kleptomaniac is someone who ALREADY HAS PLENTY ( infact more than enough for his generation) BUT CAN RESIST THE URGE TO KEEP ON STEALING. THEY STEAL AND STEAL AND STEAL. Typical of African leaders.

The likes of Abacha, Seseseko, Omar Bashir , etc where not thieves, they were raging kleptomaniacs
stop sugar coating it please, angry na Thieves dem be.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Why are we like this in Africa? The BALAK that contracted BALAM to curse AFRICA must be so heartless.
Re: Teodorin Nguema Obiang's Seized Supercars Sold For ₦10 Billion (Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Damod88:

Equatorial Guinea is not poor in terms of natural resources, especially oil. The country is a typical example of the failure of black people as regards development.With a population of less than a million people , Equatorial Guinea has huge oil deposits which ranks the country in the top ten oil producing countries in Africa but with little to show for it in terms of development.
Facts only...No African country is poor.
Africa is blessed with natural resources some much so that Africans should not lack but look at us, we are scattered across the earth looking for means of livelihood...We have failed mother Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.