Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (79281 Views)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by egojiokwu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
donbachi:
why are they always applying condemned oil on their legs?
for easier penetration
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by owowa145(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chipink:

Ur sisters must be very local people
U are d one that is very fossil and outdated. Why bring his sisters into dis if ur crude self don't have a polish answer to that genuine question.
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by peacemara54(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
There are several news on nairaland that's not relevant.. If you are not careful, you will get polluted by all this news and shows. Can we find a decent God-fearing woman who has a future and a role model to the coming young women, exposing herself to the world like this?

What about nairaland members who are under 18 and lots of innocent minds reading this news? What are we planting in their hearts.

So disheartening that people worth not celebrating, prostitutes and promiscuous people are been celebrated and awarded medals this days. Those who deserve funds, recognition and celebration were neglected and substituted with whores.

Young scientist, inventors, bright minds were never celebrated with popularity like this BBsinful shows. The world is really going amok, filled with every kind of lustful desires...
May God preserve our sons and daughters
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by Evans2019: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Like play like play this girl fit blow that 30M on clothes and shoe o trying to meet up with senators wife and daughter standard ......Mercy use your money wisely..
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by Godson32(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
jeesprecy:
She looks different from what we saw in the house.
More money don enter
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by Zikachat(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
No be this one them call ambassador of black nu****ls,,,no be me talk am ooo
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by jnoz23(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
after much observation,
I can state that the right boob is slightly bigger and heavier than the left boob!
thank you!!!
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by mikeycars01: 1:45am On Oct 13, 2019
fourhayz:
Glowy Skin!

Nice Curved legs!

Looking good as always!

Experience shows Ladies with curvy legs are always good in bed...So Mercy hope you won't mind if i can chop your choocies �
Re: Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
zicoraads:
I could live with Mercy as a winner. Never Tacha. Thank God.

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.