Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi (35938 Views)

Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by luiscarter(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
bluefilm:

Anakokwa luiscarter. shocked

Nwanne muru anya lol
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Just looking at comments in the front page.

Blacks will always be blacks.

We hate ourselves. angry
Bad belle everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
I laff in igbo grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
If you're going to dream, dream big. Nice one Mikel Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chuvin22:
Just looking at comments in the front page.

Blacks will always be blacks.

We hate ourselves. angry
Bad belle everywhere

it's not bad belle, it's reality, face the facts my friend and stop being sentimental.

Dominique I love you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
it's not bad belle, it's reality, face the facts my friend and stop being sentimental.

Dominique I love you!
Wtf yu saying?
He played more than 9years and won everything. With the right training and badges he can be a coach in the team.

I believe yiu have big dreams. What if one low life now come to you one day and say you can't achieve that dream.. how would you feel?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by foreshore(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:
Good sense of humour I must say.

It's very possible if he gets the requisite Uefa coaching certification. Don't be thinking the way African thinks, this is Europe

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by okeynelson: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
nauto6:
U better start with rangers

Under 17

National team

mumu u don't know d meaning of head coach and assistant coach... nonsense manlu and assanal fans won't concentrate on dia sinking ship....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by thedio(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sharp Ibo boy,lauching is coaching carrier, even before he quit d game

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Luvinghubby: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mexyz:
If that's you on your profile, then you're not average.
She is average joor, have you seen her full pic without makeup and filter wink
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Heineken(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
The rain in Abuja is becoming like doctor's prescription, 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, 2 in the night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Humility017(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
He's a British version of a Nigerian tongue
and mikel is who?
do you know that mikel has British passport?

bro it is possible if he works extra hard and he has something to upstairs to deliver

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Humility017(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
TSRC:

Good sense of humour?
He is one of the longest serving chelsea players of all time.
A genuine legend.
The chance of him serving in a coaching capacity at Chelsea is very high.

also he has a British passport...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by ajl: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
The responses I am seeing here makes me think most Nigerians think less of themselves than they really are. So, what if he wants to coach Chelsea in the future? Are those who did that previously superhuman?. In fact they are not human to your level but you have lost so much to the point that you let other races define you. I believe Nigerians are the most mentally bleeped up set of Africans.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by pek(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Backward passer.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by DukeSolexx: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's a pity that 80% of commenters are of the opinion that Mikel's dream is laughable and can't be possible.

In one way or the other you all had/have a big dream and need support but in Mikel's case he doesn't need you all support.

I wish him luck and trust me it will Pan out well for him.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by obi42: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mimi hahahahahahaha
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by shomutuski(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Better go siddon
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by ofemigeorge(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Fxwarrior: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by webngnews: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Jiyke(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
kunmiiii:
He said he said he wants to be a Coach/Asst to Lampard..what's wrong with that and being ambitious Kolo Toure is a Coach in Leicester, Arteta in City, Ljunberg in Arsenal, it's a natural transition. What's funny about Mikel's?
Mikel has the experience too.

Don't mind those people up there. Besides, He said assistant Coach, which for me, its not a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by YorubaNinja: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Afobear:
ezigbo Eze ndi mgbu

Potor-potor language...
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by EzekaUdenee: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

Potor-potor language...
[/s]
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chuvin22:

Wtf yu saying?
He played more than 9years and won everything. With the right training and badges he can be a coach in the team.

I believe yiu have big dreams. What if one low life now come to you one day and say you can't achieve that dream.. how would you feel?
go and give it to him, you hear. My friend stop decieving yourself and face reality jo
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by xcelentattitude(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerians and their sense of humour.

Tiri gbosa for Mikel, he really tried on this one grin

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by smartoliver(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
You look like someone that can coach Chelsea to win the English championship grin
silverline22:
Today is my birthday, someone should send me something nice abeg
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Jiyke(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
ajl:
The responses I am seeing here makes me think most Nigerians think less of themselves than they really are. So, what if he wants to coach Chelsea in the future? Are those who did that previously superhuman?. In fact they are not human to your level but you have lost so much to the point that you let other races define you. I believe Nigerians are the most mentally bleeped up set of Africans.
Thanks for your writeup

Honestly Bro, poverty has made Nigerians to start thinking less of themselves
If Mikel coaches Chelsea tomorrow, I won't see it as a big deal. Cus He was their player and secondly, he played for years

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by kevotek1000(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
I'm tired of Laughing... I wan faint shocked grin angry shocked

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Rosskiki: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
kunmiiii:
He said he said he wants to be a Coach/Asst to Lampard..what's wrong with that and being ambitious Kolo Toure is a Coach in Leicester, Arteta in City, Ljunberg in Arsenal, it's a natural transition. What's funny about Mikel's?
Mikel has the experience too.

I've no idea why these self-hating imbeciles drowning in inferiority complex think it is beyond Mikel to coach Chelsea. Disgusting, cursed human beings. Actually they're no longer 'human' as such. They've relegated themselves to cockroaches. Spit.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by meccuno: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Rosskiki: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jiyke:

Don't mind those people up there. Besides, He said assistant Coach, which for me, its not a big deal
Even if he wants to be a coach, he is very well qualified to be one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence / Cristiano Ronaldo And Juventus Stars Mobbed, Arrive Singapore For ICC (Photos) / Onuachu Out, Ighalo In: Eguavoen Releases Final Squad List For AFCON 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.