Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi (35947 Views)

Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: What Advice Would You Give To Coach, Rohr? / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Rosskiki: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=meccuno post=83079180][/quote]

Laugh at your stinking prostitute mum. Bastard.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Rosskiki: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
ajl:
The responses I am seeing here makes me think most Nigerians think less of themselves than they really are. So, what if he wants to coach Chelsea in the future? Are those who did that previously superhuman?. In fact they are not human to your level but you have lost so much to the point that you let other races define you. I believe Nigerians are the most mentally bleeped up set of Africans.

Honestly. They are hopeless. Utter disgrace to black people worldwide. They actually need spiritual deliverance because it is very unnatural for a set of human beings to think so lowly of themselves. I've never seen it anywhere else in the world, and I've been around. Everywhere else, you would have his people encouraging him and urging him to reach for the top, even if they think it's a long shot. In Nigeria, 'Nigerians'' would laugh at him and say he is 'dreaming', and insult him. Who raised these people? Were they raised by beasts in a forest?

It's so disgusting to see. Yet nobody goes to church and plays 'born again chrsitian' more than these wretched, ignorant, soulless asswipes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Jiyke(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rosskiki:

Even if he wants to be a coach, he is very well qualified to be one.
Yes, and he is fully qualified for that.
In fact, I won't see it as a surprise, if he becomes Chelsea coach tomorrow.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by godwon01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
His interviewed I read today, Mikel was misquoted out of context. He said that he appreciated, John Terry, Lampard Frank and Didier Drogba . That , they helped him in his career during his playing career at Chelsea. He is going to play the same role in his present club.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by gr8tone: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
man u fans, please leave Mikel alone. He will be a better coach than the sacked man u coach
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by izibili44: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
nauto6:
U better start with rangers

Under 17

National team

is that not too much for him
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by bolafez(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:
Good sense of humour I must say.

wicked soul
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who be this one again

You wan coach Chelsea that means championship sure die

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by am4truth(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Common boy, if you can see it you can achieve it. I have confidence in your abilities. Pursue your dreams, shame the doubters.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by am4truth(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
it's not bad belle, it's reality, face the facts my friend and stop being sentimental.

Dominique I love you!

My brother, are you saying Mikel doesn't have what it takes to coach Chelsea in the future? Do Lampard has two heads? Football is all about results which comes when your players play for you with their 'all'. I'm pretty sure he is preparing for this. Let's encourage our own. If Mourinho without a football playing career can become successful, I believe Mikel with God's help, determination, discipline, and commitment will get there.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Burgerlomo: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
nauto6:
U better start with rangers

Under 17

National team

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by stieyven(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Onye Mgbu. Ndi mmadu nodu ana akogheri. First of all, coach Upper Iweka United before talking about Chelsea. Even Lampard started from the lower leagues.

Dream on Mad Man.
No need for insults. Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by brainworkng: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Let's start with how many goals you ever scored in Chelsea before you can coach them... grin
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Afobear: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Potor-potor language...

Go drink potopoto algae gbegiri ....odua anus
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by ussv: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
I'm sure he doesn't mean it, i know he has a good sense of humour.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by seunmsg(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mikel played football at the highest level. If former players like Lampard, Guardiola, Ole, Zidane etc can transform to top level club managers, there is nothing stopping Mikel. These guys don’t know football better than him. He can achieve as much success as any current club manager with luck and hardwork.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
am4truth:

My brother, are you saying Mikel doesn't have what it takes to coach Chelsea in the future? Do Lampard has two heads? Football is all about results which comes when your players play for you with their 'all'. I'm pretty sure he is preparing for this. Let's encourage our own. If Mourinho without a football playing career can become successful, I believe Mikel with God's help, determination, discipline, and commitment will get there.
he does have, the reality is that, he won't be given
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by abbeynism(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
So we have many less ambient IOUs and low thinking people in the his country like this? E don red for us.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Dreew(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why are people laughing?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Dreew(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
brainworkng:
Let's start with how many goals you ever scored in Chelsea before you can coach them... grin

Which kind of thinking is this?
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by MountainView: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
TRADEFAIRng:

He might end up achieving it. while you're here finding it funny
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Rosskiki: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
brainworkng:

How many goals did Mourinho score in his NON-EXISTENT football career before becoming Chelsea coach?

BLOCKHEAD MUMU.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by brainworkng: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
You Mumu is from Generation to Generation. I was only referring to Mikel not you. So get some education before ur failure get out of hand.
Rosskiki:

How many goals did Mourinho score in his NON-EXISTENT football career before becoming Chelsea coach?

BLOCKHEAD MUMU.
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by nauto6: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
okeynelson:

mumu u don't know d meaning of head coach and assistant coach... nonsense manlu and assanal fans won't concentrate on dia sinking ship....

Remove the Head

Add Assistant

All Ends with Coach
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Sunsets: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Small minds everywhere. With this comment, and mindset you and the likes are small minds.
TRADEFAIRng:
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by rahman3853(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
TechCapon:
grin
the pix is exactly how i laughed when i read the post. Na so chelsea done die finish...so tey mikel of all ppl
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Okay
if you want your **damn niggarrr** slogan to last, no dey comment on every thread... Dey drop am once once... my✌ 2cents though... DAMN NIGGARRR ✋
Re: I Want To Coach Chelsea – Mikel Obi by poetemmy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09
📺 Calling All Video Watchers! 💸 Get paid to watch tiktoks, reels and youtube short videos. Register today via: http://growsocial.com.ng/home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Celebrates With Nigeria Independence / Onuachu Out, Ighalo In: Eguavoen Releases Final Squad List For AFCON 2021 / Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.