Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,451 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) (36810 Views)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
yvelchstores:
Why don't I feel this way
About my mother. So puzzled
About this aspect of my life
It's the kind of relationship your mom built (or failed to build).

1 Like

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by juman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Black women that hate their skin colour.

They look too artificial.
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Empressabbie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Mother of which nation?
There is a nation in every one. A person that gives birth to a human being is a parent of "a nation".
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Mercy2006(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Happy birthday.
Beautiful women.
We women should learn to use less makeup.
These are naturally gorgeous women without the gallons of paints on their faces.
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Holocene(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
The mum is still knackable sha.... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na her mother supposed marry Oni of Ife not her please.
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Neekado(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
The mum seems to be the mother of T-Boss. Look and see before you quote me.
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by oneluv4v(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm the prophetess

Check my signature for your furniture, carpentry and structural supervision
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Sweetas2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
This ooni no like children or what is it not yet time to shoot the shot on this woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Churchgeh(f): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Can we talk?
yvelchstores:
Why don't I feel this way
About my mother. So puzzled
About this aspect of my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful momma...

Ooni's wife looks so sharp in the picture I almost mistook it for a wax statute...

Don't be Deceive... All na makeup....
No be her real face
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

Don't be Deceive... All na makeup....
No be her real face

Talk true...

Eeeyyaaa...i been no know o
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Legendguru: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by yvelchstores(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Churchgeh:
Can we talk?
yes we can
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Hips no dey lie in Mayorkun's voice grin
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by bigass123(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
daddytime:
Beautiful momma...

Ooni's wife looks so sharp in the picture I almost mistook it for a wax statute...

Shege grin
Re: Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) by Slimsly100(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
E ku ayeye ojo ibi o, Ana kabiyesi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abohs Of Delta State Are Not Igbos / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.