Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos (2047 Views)

Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Africa's leading smartphone maker TECNO Mobile has unveiled it exclusive flagship store today the first in Nigeria. The unveiling took place at the famous Ikeja City Mall ICM in Lagos.

The store is opened to offer exclusive TECNO Mobile smartphones and genuine accessories for their customers. TECNO Mobile also promised to reward customers who are present at the unveiling and there's also a discount on every smartphones purchased at the store.

Popular actress Mercy Aigbe is also present to grace the event, check out live pictures from the venue.

Cc Lalasticlala , dragnet

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
More pictures
Cc lalasticlala , Puskin , Honsule

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by hisgrace090: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dispite all I might say that tecno is serious with Nigeria though they're too trickish.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Goldyyy: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Are the pillows for sale too?
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
More images
Customers are rewarded for buying smartphones.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tecno fans taking pictures with Mercy Aigbe using the Camon 12.

Cc lalasticlala , Dragnet , Honsule

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Woow
This is amazing
I love the idea
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Ennyholar: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Gifts for everyone

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by nnaomaog(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
This rain won't stop this greatness. TECNO will be giving out lots of goodies at the opening of their Flagship store.

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Umidigi would simply be watching, while shifting volumes of Umidigi products to Nigeria, via Aliexpress........

The days of street presence...... IS DEAD....... tongue

Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Temitope1759(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
I can see my coursemates
I wish I was there. cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Do they have a flagship device to begin with?
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by michlins(m): 4:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Please does Tecno have a flagship product in Nigeria. If they do, enlighten me on it
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by Mohbola(f): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Wow
Lovely
Re: Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos by saxby(f): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is Nice, good one

(1) (Reply)

See What I Got From Mtn..... Annoying / Mtn Data Deals: Get 5gb For N1000 / Samsung Phone Prices Are Coming Down!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.