Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) (27440 Views)

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
franchasng:
Kehinde I am warning you oh lolz, I will send you back to Ikirun oh grin
gringringrin You dey mad.. why you go use that kind meme for me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nothing feels so good than being cozy in the hands of a fresh white lady smiley smiley smiley

Enjoy bro
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Mrquote: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:
shocked

What exactly is big about this?

Except from alabam every other sing he dished out is trash . He should learn to make songs in pidgin or main English cuz all Nigerians aren’t igbos
Bro is a good thing for him and for his promotion.
What of other Yoruba singers have u told them to do so
For me I listen to bit when I don't understand what the person is saying
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Dreamville: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
realestniggah:
Igbo amaka

Can we all agree phyno is bigger than Olamide?

Hit LIKE if you think phyno is bigger

Hit share if you think Olamide is bigger
Olamide na localised local champion,no doubt Phyno is bigger.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Debut album ke? Nawa for this blogger mehn
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
ogtavia:
Respect to Phyno but this blogger is crazy and deluded.. Fakest news. Even the Photoshop work is amateurish....

Get proper life you lazy blogger.

Keep cut* dear, he was really interviewed by Fox 5
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Canberra55: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Akpa amu.
Plead:
shocked

Except from alabam every other sing he dished out is trash . He should learn to make songs in pidgin or main English cuz all Nigerians aren’t igbos
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by karika2018: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmmm........fox do not usually interview black people or africans like that.........this is so nice and impressive..............

Most people in Nigeria do not know that fox is the biggest cable network in america and cnn comes 3rd after msnbc.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
My niggy is white as the white lady
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by timibare(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thanks to Olamide
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Olamide and the rest shouldn't make songs in Yoruba because not everyone speaks that language. Sarkodie shouldn't sing in Ewe again because not all of his fans are from Ghana.

You sound very imbecilic.

These guys have their fans. There are those who listen to Phyno because of his Igbotic vibe. Same with Olamide and every other rapper who uses their native tongue.

It's not in your place to say who should sing with what. Don't like it? Don't listen..
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Noblemarce: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Yorubas can't be this foolish.. You must be a fulani.
falani? Be careful o. I would not like you to loose your head.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
ogtavia:
Respect to Phyno but this blogger is crazy and deluded.. Fakest news. Even the Photoshop work is amateurish....

Get a proper life you lazy blogger.

I bet you must feel real stupid.

Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Zlatan, olamide, cdq and many others using Yoruba are bad too I guess!!! so no room for indigenous artists?? bigot spotted!!
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
RejoiceBoysBlog:
Popular Nigerian Rapper "Phyno", took to his official Instagram account to share some pictures of himself at Fox 5 TV studio in Washington DC, USA.

He was interviewed by a journalist at Fox 5 TV "Erin Como", she asked him questions pertaining to his Album (Deal with it).

Phyno who recently released his debute hit Album titled "Deal with It" which featured popular Nigerian musicians like Davido, Flavour, Don Jazzy and Olamide. The songs in the album has been making waves online and has received great amount of views and downloads in all digital platforms.

SOURCE: www.RejoiceBoysBlog/2019/10/12/big-win-for-phyno-as-he-was-interviewed-by-fox-5-tv-in-washington-d-c-photos/

This is one of my favorite musician in Nigeria I love his songs more than that of wizkid and davido.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Nollynwa1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Phyno, my most favourite artist, the best in the game! Legend in the making, now making legends! Chukwuagozigogi!
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Damlhaade01(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Guy u no get work
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Pasima(m): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2019
You are a fool for saying that
Plead:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2019
OnPointMan:
Debut album ke? Nawa for this blogger mehn
some of these 'bloggers' don't know the meaning of most words they use. Especially the 'buzz' words.

I've been 'assaulted' countless times by their grammar and choice of words.

Particularly those that write celebrity news and gossip, utter trash.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2019
karika2018:
Hmmmm........fox do not usually interview black people or africans like that.........this is so nice and impressive..............

Most people in Nigeria do not know that fox is the biggest cable network in america and cnn comes 3rd after msnbc.
too bad we only know of the fake news network(clinton news network)over here because they pander to us all the bullshits we want to hear.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Henri8: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
henryobinna:
are you sick?

what of olamide and the host of all 'lagos' musicians that practically sing in their family language?
No mind the mumu as if we all understand Yoruba.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I bet you must feel real stupid.

No. It wasn't verified as at the time I made that post. Checked Erin Como's IG page and it wasn't there. Bloggers are real thirsty these days.
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Reeb2244: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

You considered alobam best of Phyno songs? Alobam ko alobum ni. undecided
Re: Phyno Interviewed By Fox 5 TV In Washington D.C (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Tell that to Olamide and co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / "Leukemia: Sadiq Daba Says " I Am Not Dead Nor Dying" / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.