Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (27435 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by ebukajay184: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Khafi took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 31st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photo of herself with the caption;

"+1
I am so so happy to be alive. God has blessed this little girl and given her everything she ever desired and more. I am loved, I am blessed and I can attest to God’s goodness in the land of the living. Happy Birthday Khafi "
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVzZbtoK1XY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sometimes you need to look back and realise that you prayed for the things you have now. I wrote this when I was 13 years old. And everything has come true, and more. By the age of 23 I was running for election in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and my face was literally on a flyer through the letterbox of every household of my area. Almost another 10 years on and the terrain is bigger and wider and God still isnt through with me yet, can you imagine? I used to mope around on my birthday as it always reminded me of what I haven’t achieved and what I haven’t done but this is the first birthday in a while that I am soooo HAPPY. I’m not looking at what I don’t have, but what I do and I give thanks today on my birthday and I will forever more. God is GOOD!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV0GoY8q8RM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******

first of all let me start like dis......u disappointed me (I don't know 4 others) I was rushing 2 see nude pic BT u (surprise me)

can't u see DAT d lord we serving work in miraculous ways

and there is something have been observing...is like wen dis...gals (I mean slay mamas dem) wen dem start 2 reach d age of 30 plus dem start turning

*motivational speakers
*responsible single mum.....(and stuff like DAT)

anyway khafi 2day is ur day I want to which u "HAPPY BUYDAY"

Fank u!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady.
Many happy returns of the day.
Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry Ms Khafi.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

By the age of 23 I was running for election in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, and my face was literally on a flyer through the letterbox of every household of my area
This is so impressive,
While we see some able-bodied men online old enough to be your uncle throwing foolish tantrums and trolling people online while just finishing eating the akpu and egusi soup dem mama just finished serving them.
Shameless men with bia bia for all over dem bodies tongue tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammybest889:

first of all let me start like dis......u disappointed me (I don't know 4 others) I was rushing 2 see nude pic BT u (surprise me)

and there is something have been observing...is like wen dis...gals (I mean slay mamas dem) wen dem start 2 reach d age of 30 plus dem start turning

*motivational speakers

Fank u!!!!
What is the meaning of all these bayi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by chloride6: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday Khafi.

Gedoni no fall my hand this night..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by vinceyinnovation: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmn
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by petertamtam6(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
This one mouth dey like skubian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Obododa: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
How is this my fucking business?

Yeyebrities birthday is now a breaking news

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Abbeywondrous(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday Khafi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by thrillionaire(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Power of positive thinking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Xzellentgraphic: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
post=107299532:

What is the meaning of all these bayi
Must you quote everyone just to look smart Mr. Vulture meat business man?

By the way, Happy birthday Khaffi, enjoy many more years.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by buchilino(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY IN HER 40s, ANYWAY WAT'S MY OWN. HBD TO WHOEVA SHE IS
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday to Gedoni's queen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by tradepunter: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Lagosianswag: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Like Coffee & Cream, Like Khafi Kareem: #Sweet kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Bobotic(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday to her, she is a queen in her prime shocked

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Loverofpeace: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Llnp,i heard she married gedoni later how true is that?

Wooowww YABATECH has just extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice, postutme will follow suit soon too get your original post UTME past questions ,if interested click the below link to get all the info you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lobaparitan.

What is our business with this faded ones?
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Godamh: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
so?
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by dalass(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy

Even after leaving their confinement called BBN house. They still pay social media to be hyping them all over undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Bonnbib: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who is she?
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Swan192:
After seeing this, I became a trillionaire

Thanks Lalasticlala
Congratulations in advance
You are on the right track to be one.
#JustBelieve and wish others well on their day of joy and happiness and success will surely be yours.

Happy Birthday to the Mrs.

I wrote this when I was 13 years old. And everything has come true, and more.
Let us ALL learn from this.
Write out your dreams and work on it ALWAYS.

We Rise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammybest889:

*motivational speakers

Fank u!!!!

Lol
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Parrot69: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
What a poor writing skills

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi And Husband, Emenike Kiss In Loved Up Photos / Adaora Onyechere Weds Asowari Sydney Jack: Ihedioha, Dokpesi, Others Spotted / Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.