Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (54801 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
I have shown you international evidence and you are giving me Nairaland link that is filled with Afonja hates grin

Meanwhile, Take it or leave it, the igbo free-spirit and culture push them to be successful in all aspect of life has always been the driving tool to their success in life. They've always learnt to be forward thinkers and how to manipulate through obstacles to be successful. An average igboman doesn't want to be seen as a failure nor as a never-do-well. That's why he'll stay away from his family members to try and make it before returning home. Igbos are always driven by the passion to be on top and never be ruled over. That's a sound characteristic of a high-IQ'ed person. People with high intelligence do not like to be ruled over, they love their freedom and always show it everywhere.

Igbos have never thought of yoruba as competition. They have never thought for once a yoruba man will outsmart them in any endeavour. That's the truth. Igbos were born to think they're superior humans. That has always made them stand out anywhere they're.

When I was in primary school in the mid-90s, we had our classes from A - E, the guys that were topping the whole classes were igbos. This is not a false info. I can't start mentioning their names here, this is to show you how much the igbos compete with the yorubas in their own turf and their own educational system. In 2013, the best FUTA student was an igbo guy. So, what are we saying? There are many more records igbos still managed to drag with your yoruba brothers in the west. Your records are non-existent in the east. The igbos come to your place to drag university education with you. They top you in post-ume scores and you're forced to manage poly-technics and college of education(not that its bad).

Check Unilag for instance, we can boast of 30% igbo population. Come to unizik, you can't even dare apply for the school because 1st, you think you can't match up with the competition. Igbo race still leads you and will continue to lead you. Its a cultural thing and not something you just start. Your culture affords you relax and do nothing. But the igbo culture doesn't.

Lol, you’re funny. I don’t have time to start all this going around in circles today.

Read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

And come back here to discuss with me!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Guestlander: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am grin

Also see this:-

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african

Did you read this part or you just didn't understand it?

"What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article."
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Rumxy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guestlander:

Phillip Emeagwali had nothing to do with the invention of the internet. The internet had already been invented before he did his own experiment.

Did I ever mention he invented the internet? He used his mathematical and computer expertise to develop methods for extracting more petroleum from oil fields.
It was his formula that used 65,000 separate computer processors to perform 3.1 billion calculations per second in 1989. That feat led to computer scientists comprehending the capabilities of supercomputers and the practical applications of creating a system that allowed multiple computers to communicate. He is recognized as one of the fathers of the Internet.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, you’re funny. I don’t have time to start all this going around in circles today.

Read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

And come back here to discuss with me!
Lol,
Keep showing me nairaland Tribalistic link!!! grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guestlander:

Did you read this part or you just didn't understand it?

"What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when the black Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article."
E pain am again grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
Keep showing me nairaland Tribalistic link!!! grin

Boy, those that are superior to you in terms of intelligence and reasoning capabilities already alluded to the fact that the Yorubas are not to be compared to anybody in this Nigeria. We are second to none.

I don’t have time to be listing our education or industrial progress on a politics thread.

Read that link, it showcase the industries of the Yorubas and our achievement as a tribe.

Your Igbo brothers opened their own first and the Yorubas have to open ours as a counter thread. Read it and come back here to say what you said earlier again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Guestlander: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am again grin

You don't even understand what you read! So much for being the most intelligent.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Boy, those that are superior to you in terms of intelligence and reasoning capabilities already alluded to the fact that the Yorubas are not to be compared to anybody in this Nigeria. We are second to none.

I don’t have time to be listing our education or industrial progress on a politics thread.

Read that link, it showcase the industries of the Yorubas and our achievement as a tribe.

Your Igbo brothers opened their own first and the Yorubas have to open ours as a counter thread. Read it and come back here to say what you said earlier again.
Yet most of the link i showed you here are not nairaland link where people like u vomit their hatred.

Oya see this and come back to me:-

https://www.famousscientists.org/15-famous-black-scientists-in-history/

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by PureFace1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

Yet Philip Emeagwali - The Bill Gate Of Africa is popular than all these guys you mentioned on the world stage!!!

Just because Yoruba don't chest beat like gorilla apes doesn't mean they are not popular

Phillip emegwali is popular as a scammer

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am again grin

Do you have people schooling in the USA or working in corporate America?

The Yorubas are the most populous Nigerians in USA universities and we are the most employed Nigerians in corporate America. I challenge any Igbo on here to dispute the fact.

In NSBE (National society of black Engineers) conferences in USA, the Yorubas are part of the main recruiters for Shell, Visa, Intel, Microsoft, Deloitte, etc.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guestlander:

You don't even understand what you read! So much for being the most intelligent.

Plz take your time but this time read and read inbetween lines and come back to me. grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

The Yorubas are the most populous in USA universities and we are the most employed Nigerians in corporate America. I challenge any Igbo on here to dispute the fact.

In NSBE (National society of black Engineers) conferences in USA, the Yorubas are part of the main recruiters for Shell, Visa, Intel, Microsoft, Deloitte, etc.

All these ones na stories!!! grin

U nothing to prove!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Read this thread and stop disturbing people about Philip Emegwali, he didn’t invent any bleeping internet.

https://www.nairaland.com/534775/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-way/5

You are minding the fool? We all know Igbos celebrate scammers and criminals.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Guestlander: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

Plz take your time but this time read and read inbetween lines and come back to me. grin

A beegi. Comprehension is not your forte. You are most intelligent when it comes to akpu and ofe nsala.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
PureFace1:

Just because Yoruba don't chest beat like gorilla apes doesn't mean they are not popular

Phillip emegwali is popular as a scammer

Oya see this and then come back to me grin:-
https://www.famousscientists.org/15-famous-black-scientists-in-history/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Guestlander:

A beegi. Comprehension is not your forte. You are most intelligent when it comes to akpu and ofe nsala.
Again e pain am grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by adekolaelect(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Then why are yoruba elders asking the north not to contest? On what basis exactly are yorubas asking the north not to contest? If we are to go strictly by zoning then the SW too should not contest.If the SW insists on contesting then the north too should be allowed to contest
you are a legitimate son of political hopeless region.sorry nothing for you than to do sabotage .when now you have take the slavery job defending Ahusa from south west ? When now it is you duties to determine what will happen in your enemies APC party ?while you left your devoted energy partys PDP issues unattended to ? Why are you taking paracitamol for another mans headache ?why can't you fight for your own where you belong to ?

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
candidtalk:

You are minding the fool? We all know Igbos celebrate scammers and criminals.

Hahahaha... grin grin grin
Wow i can feel your pain!!!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

All these ones na stories!!! grin

U nothing to prove!!! grin

I don’t think I have time for you this morning. I don’t discuss with kids.

Bye
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

I don’t have time to be listing our education or industrial progress...if i do, you might end up harming yourself!!! grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

I don’t think I have time for you this morning. I don’t discuss with kids.

Bye
Lol,
grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Rumxy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
PureFace1:

Phillip emegwali a well known lies inventor is only great in his village

You are the one displaying your ignorance

You must be living inside a cave if you don't know about invention from Yoruba

The Igbo will always be below us

Maybe you should try googling these names too;
Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Cyprian Emeka Uzor
Sebastian Chinonye Omeh
Ume Ifeanyi Charles
Aloysius Anaebonam
Emeka Nchekwube etc

Be honest to yourself, are these Yoruba inventors you listed above and the Igbo inventors I listed any where close to Philip Emeagwali in worldwide fame and acclaim?

Till you name one Yoruba that comes close, don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

I don’t have time to be listing our education or industrial progress...if i do, you might end up harming yourself!!! grin

Those Igbos with an advanced IQ than yours already conceded defeat on that thread. So I care less what a toddler like you thinks.

Gracias!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am grin

Also see this:-

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african

Retard. You lot claim greatness yet your greatest hero, Emeagweali, is a discredited liar and scammer like Invictus Obi. Una no get shame.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Rumxy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

The Yorubas are the most populous in USA universities and we are the most employed Nigerians in corporate America. I challenge any Igbo on here to dispute the fact.

If it was in the UK, I might believe you but in the US, I don't think so unless you show me a proof. Until then its a big lie especially being the most employed in corporate America.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
LegendHer0:

Those Igbos with an advanced IQ than yours already conceded defeat on that thread. So I care less what a toddler like you thinks.

Gracias!
Hatred is allowed though. But dont allow it to kill u grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
candidtalk:

Retard. You lot claim greatness yet your greatest hero, Emeagweali, is a discredited liar and scammer like Invictus Obi. Una no get shame.
Hahahaha, tongue
Who discredit am? Only your fellow hating brothers!!!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Makuos19:

Hahahaha... grin grin grin
Wow i can feel your pain!!!

What pain. Mumu. Ironically, the internet Emeagweali the scammer lied he helped invent has been the greatest undoing of you Igbos as it has exposed you all to be nothing but liars criminals and fraudsters.

Imagine Invictus Obi lauded by Forbes as "one of the most promising Black businessmen " exposed as a common fraudster. That is Igboman for you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
candidtalk:

What pain. Mumu. Ironically, the internet Emeagweali the scammer lied he helped invent has been the greatest undoing of you Igbos as it has exposed you all to be nothing but liars criminals and fraudsters.

Imagine Invictus Obi lauded by Forbes as "one of the most promising Black businessmen " exposed as a common fraudster. That is Igboman for you.
Ok. But you are still pain!!! grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Guestlander: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Rumxy:

Maybe you should try googling these names too;
Emmanuel Nwude
Invictus Obi
Philip Emeagwali
Tobechi Onwuhara
Osisikankwu

Be honest to yourself, are these Yoruba inventors you listed above and the Igbo inventors I listed any where close to Philip Emeagwali in worldwide fame and acclaim?

Till you name one Yoruba that comes close, don't quote me again.

Couldn't find any Yoruba close their "achievements"
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Makuos19: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
candidtalk:

If Philip Emeagwali was a liar etc then why did his committee award the Gordon Bell prize to him. grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LegendHer0: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Rumxy:

If it was in the UK, I might believe you but in the US, I don't think so unless you show me a proof. Until then its a big lie especially being the most employed in corporate America.

I mean the most employed Nigerians in corporate America. That is a fact I want anyone on here that is Igbo living in USA to disprove.

I’ve worked in different companies here, each companies have something like an employee network portal where you can see people employed all around the branches of the companies. Most from Nigeria are Yorubas, followed by Igbos and Edo.

If you go to universities here and you’re studying masters, the Yorubas dominate the Nigerian population in most schools. At least there are lot of Nigerians on Nairaland USA student thread that should be able to testify to that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.