Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition (54660 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2019
PureFace1:

We will continue to rape your ass in this shithole

Your frustration just begin
Yeah just like I did on your mum few nights ago when she came begging for it
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by PureFace1(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Yeah just like I did on your mum few nights ago when she came begging for it

No you did to your own mum

You are a motherf.ucker grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Favor99(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2019
PureFace1:

Even Edo people too are Yoruba haters

Igbo have poisoned their mind

The time we start learning to stand alone the better for us.

I hate playing the "they hate us card" but it is just the way it is.

Yorubas are the ones that hate Edos. See how your brothers troll and hate Edo anyhow. Igbos didn’t poison Edo people’s minds.

Plus I’ve never even seen anywhere where Edo hate Yoruba
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by GMbuharii: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
MoneyMan5:

A Yoruba man was the first person to TAUGHT you how to write in your own language, that is what I mean

Go back to school kid

A Yoruba man was the first person to
TAUGHT you......

CHAI!!!! "Engriss" yaff die!!!!

And you are advising someone far more educated than you are to go back to school!!!!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!
grin grin grin

lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LZAA: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
GMbuharii:

TAUGHT you......

And you are advising someone far more educated than you are to go back to school!!!!!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by SLAP44: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga if there is zoning then its the turn of south east ...anything other than that there is no zoning n north has the right to contest as much as south west

Gbam!
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by MoneyMan5: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
GMbuharii:

TAUGHT you......

grin grin grin

The only thing wrong in my sentences was "to" , I should have used "that".

The correct sentences should have been "A Yoruba man was the person that taught you how to write in your own language"

Fuvk off kiddo
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Greenback: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2019
MoneyMan5:

The only thing wrong in my sentences was "to" , I should have used "that".

The correct sentences should have been "A Yoruba man was the person that taught you how to write in your own language"

Fuvk off kiddo

Waec special customer lolsssssss

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by LZAA: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Greenback:

lzaa immhotep
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Greenback:

lzaa gmbuharii
APC and forgery everytime grin
Forged WAEC.
Forged NYSC.

Kai

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by MoneyMan5: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Greenback:

lzaa immhotep

You mean you are a WAEC special customer
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by orisa37: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Crisis is Christ, same number. Please let him be the Judge.
Re: 2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition by Thecompleteheal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dr Sebi was really a great healer of all time. His concept of alkaline diet holds significant credibility and many researches show that eating less acidic foods is equal to good health. Dr. Sebi was a great supporter of Irish Sea Moss. Dr. Sebi claimed to cure a wide varieties of ailments including many deadly diseases like AIDS, Cancers, Lupus, Sickle cell Anemia.
Many believe that Dr. sebi was a quack but how can you call or dishonor a man who tried to promote healthy plant based eating habits. Currently science proved that you can't have a healthy food other than plant based. Dr. Sebi diet replaces the flesh diet to Plant Based Diet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

General Joshua Dogonyaro Is Dead / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.