Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance (4802 Views)

Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage / 2019: Don’t Involve Us In Your Propaganda, Enugu Workers, Traders Tell Ayogu Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by OEPHIUS(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Workers in Enugu State have commended Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for the sustained efforts of his administration “towards reducing crime to the barest minimum in the state”.

They also lauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for his “prompt response to the recent security challenges in the state” as well as his administration’s continuous support to all the security agencies in the state, “which has facilitated quick and prompt response in the discharge of their duties with visible result”.

In a statement by the Chairman and Secretary of the State Chapter of Trade Union Congress of Nigeria (TUC), Comrade Chukwuma Igbokwe Chukwuma and Comrade Benneth Asogwa, respectively, the workers equally applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for the recruitment of 1,700 Forest Guards, purchase of 260 vehicles as well as motorcycles and bicycles to be handed over to the guards, Neighborhood Watch groups, among others, for community policing.

They also hailed the governor for purchasing 100 Hilux vans from an indigenous vehicle manufacturing company, Innoson Group, to assist the security agencies in their operations.

The Congress stated that they were delighted that the governor has brought enhanced innovation to bear in the management of the security architecture of the state, through the recent approval for the deployment of eighteen (18) automated drones for surveillance within and outside the state.

They added that the security measures have contributed immensely “in keeping crime at a very low rate in Enugu State and the sustenance of the position of the state as the most peaceful state in Nigeria”.

The workers went further to commend Gov. Ugwuanyi for the ongoing road maintenance in Enugu metropolis and its environs, which they said was “a testimony to His Excellency’s commitment to infrastructural development in the state”.

The Congress expressed appreciation to Gov. Ugwuanyi for appointing Mr. Uchenna Ogbonna as the Commissioner for Labour and Productivity, adding that it was a confirmation of the governor’s desire to reposition the ministry for improved workers’ welfare and increased productivity.

https://thecitizenng.com/enugu-workers-hail-ugwuanyi-on-security-road-maintenance/
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Unbiased1: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
News from Enugu always makes me happy. It's like Enugu is not in Nigeria, all their news are always light as if nothing terrible happens there. Thank God for keeping those useless miscreants and herdsmen at place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
That's good.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Asowebdesign: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sycophancy WON'T kill us in this country in Jesus Name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by ayukdaboss(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by momodub: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Where the roads

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Centcanada: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Well deserved
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Lizme21(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Which roads?? Roads fixed with cements!!! The idea of fixing Enugu roads with cements isn't working because they get damaged easily n within weeks...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Olukologia24592(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerians won't say the truth. I'm serving in Enugu, If I share pictures of Enugu roads, you'll cry. Hypocrisy everywhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Bbbwings: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Nigerians won't say the truth. I'm serving in Enugu, If I share pictures of Enugu roads, you'll cry. Hypocrisy everywhere.
We No say Na lie dem dey lie.
We are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by topsy23: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
If Lagos Nigeria road can be fixed with cent it with be better.. Come and experience heavy traffic in Lagos Becos of bad roads
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by ForeThinker: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Nathphil(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
I wonder if the op is in Enugu. If you are with us here and you are close to the governor, tell him dat he has been a disappointment. Sullivan built roads and never came to the media. Yet ugwuanyi is lavishing our wealth and some nonsense groups will come and spill nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
@Op you try shaa for the good news, but how come people are saying that you lied......

Seems you posted the good news from Ebonyi your base and have missed the reality on ground in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by lovienna: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerians are fond of celebrating mediocrity. We celebrate are thankful and feel satisfied when we receive 20% of our due from the government.
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Rapmoney(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Anyone who still believes this OEPHIUS guy on Nairaland is a condemned fool!!! OEPHIUS is a paid agent by the Enugu Government. Go and check his Facebook page. His real name is Louis Amoke. He works for Ugwuanyi as a propagandist! It shall never be well with you Louis Amoke for the lies you spread daily!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by blastac: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Enugu road is now an apology.... Gburu gburu Don do Enugu strong thing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by mikywonder(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Which security cool
Which road
D man is d worst thing ever to happen in Enugu state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by turbotech11: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sullivan did a tremendous job while the present Governor is resting on Sullivan's laurels.Bad roads and Potholes everywhere.No single visible achievement from the current administration.Tufiakwa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Stevostical(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is a big lie from the pit of hell, oga better tell Gburu to go fix all the road he inherited in good state from the past administration. I don't know what all this thread on Enugu Govt is out to achieve but it won't work. Let Gburu work more and do less media Audio talking.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by nauto6: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
hahahha

grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Futuragetty: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2019
This man has nothing to offer. Kudos to his media aids, they are doing a great job. But truth be told, Everything we have in Enugu is courtesy of H.E Sullivan Chime. I feel Enugu is ripe for a Strong Opposition. We cannot be recycling this career politicians and their generation to come.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by DerscomTQJ: 2:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Enugu has neva had it so bad like under this Gov. Ify!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Pasima(m): 4:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Tell them o some fools will keep saying enugu is in hands of God
Olukologia24592:
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Pasima(m): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2019
Amen oo
Rapmoney:
Anyone who still believes this OEPHIUS guy on Nairaland is a condemned fool!!! OEPHIUS is a paid agent by the Enugu Government. Go and check his Facebook page. His real name is Louis Amoke. He works for Ugwuanyi as a propagandist! It shall never be well with you Louis Amoke for the lies you spread daily!
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Pasima(m): 4:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Useless man no wonder he is childless because of his evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Blosser525: 5:41am On Oct 13, 2019
News from Enugu always makes me happy. talktowendys survey
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by amychaka(f): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations
Virtual health safety and environmental services invite you to an interview on
Date: Monday 14th Oct.2019
Time: 9am prompt
Address: #51 afikpo road beside access bank, stone house first floor Abakaliki, ebonyi state
Note: you shall be relocated to your state/location after successful interview
Sign.
management
Please it's this genuine. I don't want to risk transport fare. Thanks
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by Rapmoney(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2019
Blosser525:
News from Enugu always makes me happy.
Louis Amoke, you have been busted!!! Now you have resorted to opening new accounts to comment on your own threads. We will continue to expose you and your lies!!!
Re: Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi On Security, Road Maintenance by carlleung(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
I live in Enugu and I can categorically tell you that Ugwuanyi is not doing anything in Enugu, roads which Sullivan built are going bad without maintenance, street lights burnt out, traffic lights?, most of them have lost their lights.In conclusion , Enugu state is living by it's past glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Tinubu 2023, Possibilities , Likely Scenarios / APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa / Not Impressed From The Result So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.