Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit (49084 Views)

Beverly Osu Looking Super Radiant In Chic Photos / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nnemuka:
Dear Linda, you are blessed.
she's stunning kiss kiss kiss

Everyman's dream woman

And she's still single.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by citruslimited(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
The truth is that most rich people have lost the fear of God !

What dose stand to gain by exposing her boobs to the world ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[/b]
my44 lalasla sen 4j
rule 2

I said she couldn't get a man of her own. That's a fact.

She is a single woman who couldn't get a man, she had to trap an unwilling man with pregnancy. Till today, the man denies paternity of her child.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

I said she couldn't get a man of her own. That's a fact.

She is a single woman who couldn't get a man, she had to trap an unwilling man with pregnancy. Till today, the man denies paternity of her child.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
if this is not bully then what it is

Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
m44 lalastla sn o4j
rule 2
if this is not bully i what it is

Thanks

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

If you want to report falsely, at least type in good English. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by ojibole(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
kendrick93:
Wow..
Confirmed MILF!!
Nice shape she's got there

Your head dey there abeg... bar man give this guy 2 crates of mortuary standard Heineken
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by naijaboy756: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
myfan:
She has nice boobs though.
Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.
Use my payment gateway and get paid commission
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Onyi22(f): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Noel1:

Very dirty girl u are undecided
E pain this idiot
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

Judging 4rm ur dp, I wonder hw dirty u go b down there in ur toto grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

[/s]
let the mods take care of my typo
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by moonstar01: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Even as the tummy trainer belt Dey show. This lady go fat, eh if say she no Dey suffer to control her weight. She still look chubby.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Oseh1Gidigba: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2019
[Beautiful girls are joy forever.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by adesugarlove: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Beautiful Linda..I pray God gives you a Good man kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2019
EzekaUdenee:

let the mods take care of my typo

Let*
Mods*

What were you doing when your mates were going to school?
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by MrMoney55: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2019
shes is a 10/10
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by ibkonekt(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Misleading ashawo
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nnemuka(f): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Dream what?

Please speak only for your brothers and the men in your family.

Someone that couldn't get a man of her own.
Broke dudes be hating on a successful woman.
Ask yourself why u hate Linda so much?

You hate her so much because she has done what nobody in your family has ever achieved.
yall are still languishing in poverty cool

A hungry man is an angry man

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nnemuka(f): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

And she's still single.
angry angry Nigerians sha.
How many women in your family has ever attained or achieved what Linda has achieved?
Billionaire blogger but yall hate her because she's not married ? so marriage defines a woman?

Wizkid isn't married despite having so many baby mamas but do u hate him? you pray to be like him abi?

Mikel obi is not married but successful, he has a girlfriend with two children. Do u hate him? do u pray to be like him?
and the list goes on...
when a man is successful without a woman, yall love him but hate successful women without husbands.
May wealth never come to your daughters and sisters. May marriage be the only thing they achieve.
Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nnemuka(f): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2019
Tedpgrass:

You're kidding, right!!

no
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

Let*
Mods*

What were you doing when your mates were going to school?
[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Ikpeazukerosene: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Nnemuka:

Broke dudes be hating on a successful woman.
Ask yourself why u hate Linda so much?

You hate her so much because she has done what nobody in your family has ever achieved.
yall are still languishing in poverty cool

A hungry man is an angry man

Unfortunately for your family, I don't suffer from your generational poverty.

Go and relate your story to the paupers in your family.
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nnemuka(f): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Anybody who hates Linda is hungry
You are broke
Poverty lives in your home
The curse of poverty needs to be broken
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by EzekaUdenee: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
Ikpeazukerosene:

[/s]
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by myfan: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
naijaboy756:
Use my payment gateway and get paid commission

Elaborate please
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nnemuka:

angry angry Nigerians sha.
How many women in your family has ever attained or achieved what Linda has achieved?
Billionaire blogger but yall hate her because she's not married ? so marriage defines a woman?

Wizkid isn't married despite having so many baby mamas but do u hate him? you pray to be like him abi?

Mikel obi is not married but successful, he has a girlfriend with two children. Do u hate him? do u pray to be like him?
and the list goes on...
when a man is successful without a woman, yall love him but hate successful women without husbands.
May wealth never come to your daughters and sisters. May marriage be the only thing they achieve.
Amen

Nigerians and their money mentality, anything said is always related to money. If I condemn the action of a celebrity the next reply will be "he can take care your family, he has made the money you will ever make in a life time" everything isn't about money though is very important and just because he/she has money doesn't make every action right.

When you said she's every man's dream, meaning every man wants to be with her but that's false; most men will want to date her, but marry, many wont. I'm not against her being a single mom. I'm just correcting the statement, "every man's dream".
Re: Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit by Mryacks: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Beautifully and richly made.,..

For sure...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.