Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49080 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2013
*lol* Someone is going to trend too like Keri Hilson did for cooking Fufu grin grin grin
So, Voila! Food is ready, guys!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/ini-edo-shares-pictures-of-herself.html

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Tjohn1(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2013
Please what is this Biko? Na only you go chop o lipsrsealed
The spaghetti looks messy, overcooked or something.
Ini, for a calabar girl, i expect something better lipsrsealed

57 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by olatomiwa(f): 2:23pm On May 08, 2013
Msheeeeeeew. Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland! Is this PR? Dem say person dey drink up and down like fish, u dey post picture of kitchen? Does that mean that the girl no dey drink. You guys should just post something more serious joo.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 2:37pm On May 08, 2013
Delicious
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:07pm On May 08, 2013
abeg make una sofry sofry o.

to even eat sef na wa these days,

lord have mercy!

anyway, maybe the meal/s are for specific men sha, although e fit be for women too o.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Krasid(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
why she no cook afang soup?.Rice and spag are for learners. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
she try...is she going to finish eating it all herself

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2013
Hehehe Nigeria don suffer...
What was she thinking? Is not that the kitchen is too loaded or the pots are too clean. I don't understand what shes trying to achieve.
By the way, when is she going to join her husband in USA? Why marry in the first place if you aint ready for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2013
Disgusting

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2013
hehehehehe!! person wey chop dat one go get running stool.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 08, 2013
where the dog meat? angry

how Calabar girl no go put dog meat for food?

14 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by JoanJohnson(f): 4:26pm On May 08, 2013
Am not even sure she prepared that.Just looks like she woke up from the bed and went to take pix with the food.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2013
This has to be the most disgusting piece of meecrob i have had the unfortunate opportunity to look at.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
Dis girl should go learn how to cook please... Habba
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2013
Gross, Tufia.......is this airhead married?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by ZACHIE: 5:29pm On May 08, 2013
IRRITATING
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by charcoalblaq(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2013
Ini Edo dey try form keri HilZIN!!

Na Spaghetti be dat

Ewoooo!

May the LARD thy GARD be with the consumer of this atrocity!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On May 08, 2013
Dirty cooking . . . tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by cinder66(f): 6:06pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg make she cook afang and edikanikong den i go believe say she sabi cook, all dis oyibo fud no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show person talent. Come my kitchen U̶̲̥̅̊ go believe say i b real efik gal.native rice on my mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2013
What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by StateOfMind: 6:27pm On May 08, 2013
ROSYL: What's the need of cooking rice + spagehtti?who does that? That's how they stuff their guts, and expand their intestines with starchy food? 2moro, they will start writing nonsense"I'm proud to be curvy" I have big bones" I was born big"
Ini Edo and co, pls next time try garnishing your spagehtti with veggies not with rice!
Yuuuuk! I can't go close to this kind of food,packed with 1million calories + plenty saturated fat, even at gun point.

Health is life.

Oversabi nutritionist\dietician...

She owns her kitchen, pots, ingredients, stomach, body and the list goes on. Whats your own with what she consumes and how she chooses to prepare it? What makes u even think she's cooking the food for herself.

@Op, ini is a pretty woman

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 08, 2013
The rice n spag combo is overladened with sauce hence d sticky mashy look.... Bleeerrrgh!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On May 08, 2013
Seriously what's the meaning of this nonsense?

Is it supposed to be a big deal that a supposed married woman or woman for that matter is cooking? I just don't understand what she hopes to achieve with this.

No be say she dey even cook better food sef, spaghetti\rice that my 8 years old cousin cooks with no qualms na him she dey post online, see as the thing don over soft sef, mscheew.angry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 08, 2013
Gosh I hate dirty kitchens. Pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 08, 2013
[size=13pt]That looks so disgusting. And since when do you pour sauce into spaghetti and prepare it in one pot? She made jollof spaghetti jor. lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by anitank(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2013
she is cooking poootiiiii
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by anitank(f): 6:58pm On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: hehehehehe!! person wey chop dat one go get running stool.
where the stool go run go? grin

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Did she pound the Spaghetti or she blended it?

It looks like what you can eat with draw soup[/size]

Ini Edo, you fall Calabar people hand . People known for their culinary skills

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
anitank: she is cooking poootiiiii
lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Gosh I hate dirty kitchens. Pisses me off.
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Did she pound the Spaghetti or she blended it?

It looks like what you can eat with draw soup[/size]

Ini Edo, you fall Calabar people hand . People known for their culinary skills

And other skills wink

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.