Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures (65845 Views)

Meet Passy, Passyxchange CEO, Offor Paschal Chineme (photos) / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by SoNature(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2019
sirblend:
Cute couple..

Hi NAIRALANDERS..
I am seriously in need of a government job... Whoever would help me get a FG job would take my salary for six months.

Your type will be so desperate for something that you make crazy promises.

When you are asked to honor what you said, you start making excuses.

I am afraid there's no sense in what you are proposing.

Be careful what you wish for.

No go do pass yourself!
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by YorubaNinja: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Amarabae:
That wedding gown is ugly and doesn't fit her

Jealousy go kee dis buffoon! grin
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by DarkJeddi(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

But why are Nigerian billionaires ugly??

Is there a curse that says for a man to be rich in Nigeria he has to be ugly
Is Dangote Ugly?

Is Adenuga Ugly?

If so,then YOUR definition of Ugly is highly FLAWED.. shocked
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2019
LordofNaija:
Does Emeka Offor have any more daughters? I want to chop billionaire kpekus
Aspire to become a billionaire so others can also chop your daughter's kpekus. Shey na only you like better thing?
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by LordofNaija: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2019
dilodavid:
Aspire to become a billionaire so others can also chop your daughter's kpekus. Shey na only you like better thing?
Believe me bro I'm working my ass off, stop giving me motivation tips
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
I like the fact that she rocked her wedding gown to the reception, not this so called reception gown thing.

Me, I'm gonna rock my beautiful wedding gown to the reception too. I have never liked reception gown.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

To think that you're a married woman hating on someone's dress on her day of joy. That wedding gown alone costs is more than the entire money spent marrying you bitter, wrinkled thing.

Funny thing is that your husband sef can't afford a single yard of the fabric used for the gown.
don't mind the idiot.. She is just filled with envy and bitterness
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by generationz(f): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Geminita1:
Rich men are not ugly. That man up there is one of the finest i've seen.

Aunty, where do you come from?

You went to steal Babyadelle's pic from instagram to scam people abi?

1 Like

Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by SURElee(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2019
Na make the marriage work out and last not by the pomp and pageantry in which it is done. Kema Chikwe's daughter's wedding had who is who in Nigeria in attendance as Minister of Aviation, what happened to it? It ended like a badly laid cards.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Ikpeazukerosene: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2019
LordofNaija:

Believe me bro I'm working my ass off, stop giving me motivation tips

Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by lightwind(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
pocohantas:

I just want to know your plans na. Maybe you will ejaculate dollars after the fck tongue
poco! Please connect with me morrispahill640@gmailcom...... I really feel you and i want to get to know you ok
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
It must be very expensive, hmmmmm.
Mustsucceed:

Honestly I was like wao !.over and over ..really beautiful ..
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by godofuck231: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

They have no time for selfies and stupid publicity ,just think, implement and mint the cash like it's free
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
generationz:

Aunty, where do you come from?

You went to steal Babyadelle's pic from instagram to scam people abi?
Come madam generationz, did i tell you or anybody that the photo on my dp is me? And why do you think i would want to scam anybody
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Geminita1:
Come madam generationz, did i tell you or anybody that the photo on my dp is me? And why do you think i would want to scam anybody
You scammed me! I followed you only because of your DP!!
And the 21 likes are for her not you!!
#unfollow
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Smartchoiice:
You scammed me! I followed you only because of your DP!! And the 21 likes are for her not you!! #unfollow
grin
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Geminita1:
grin
Since you're a male enjoy the #nobraday.... self-service like 5 times... gift from me

Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by aalangel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
That gown is too beautiful....if I hear "Pim" from this couple ever...they'll pay me for the gown.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by generationz(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Geminita1:

Stop using people's pic without their permission.

Seun , potential scammer loading.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
generationz:

He's a fraudulent person
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Plead:
shocked

It takes alot of hard knocks to be rich. Billionaire status.

I have not seen a billionaire with smooth skin before. Their palms look stiff with veins running down their lower arms.

Lots of hardwork.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by Geminita1(f): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
generationz:

lmao, who told you you can't use any photo on a faceless and general platform? The crime is using people's photos on your personal social media account or scamming people with it.
Re: Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures by megastu(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
I noticed that too when i first saw it on a friend's whatsapp status.

The wedding gown is really beautiful.
LilMissFavvy:
That's one of the most beautiful wedding gowns i have ever seen.......will their marriage be as beautiful as that gown? Happy married life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.