Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams (105747 Views)

Fans Drag Phyna For Wearing Pant & Bra After She Spoke Against It / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside / Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by netflicks(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Because toke no wear p so we must know
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by cRAFTsVEN: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
"Am not wearing pant" translates to "open for business"
Dem think say we nuh know

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by judgementyard(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Aunty at your age?
You comot from house, you no where pant?
WHO DOES THAT grin

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Popular Nigerian musician, Timaya carrying Toke Makinwa. She said stop stop, I’m not wearing pant.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/im-not-wearing-pant-toke-makinwa-says.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0s21dP1maE

E be like say all the bad.mouth Naira land members don resurrect again ooo lol.... Comments on most threads just dey make me Lol since ooo. Dem don come back hahahaaa.

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Burgerlomo: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Shameless hoe cool

1 Like

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Jayess: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
I'm just here to post something to follow this... So that any day Seun ask us to point at news that should not make FP I will walk here and pick this one grin grin

This is my number 2 and still counting!
Hit share if you are interested! cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Cheap slut
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by DonX001: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
AsowebDesigns:

My dear. This are the stuffs what Nigerians love to read..
Mehn, its frigging annoying.
You're right sha, some people do enjoy crap like this.
We need a new forum for sensible people, if nairaland mods choose to be senseless enough to bring things like this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Timaya wey like yansh like is life depend on it... Doggy sure pass..

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Viking007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hezzyluv:

And some people called this 2 agbaya their role modern
cheesy
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by AsowebDesigns: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonX001:

We need a new forum for sensible people,
- considering the fact that a vast majority of Nigerians are not sensible.. A forum for sensible people won't be profitable

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ewooioooooooooooooooo. She went there for quickie.
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
rubbish
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Okoroawusa: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's not by force to wear pant...

Back then in uni I know a girl who only wears panties on her period days or wearing a short skirt... which are just on occasions. She is always on jeans trousers n no panties.

She said panties are inconveniences
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by DonX001: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
AsowebDesigns:

- considering the fact that a vast majority of Nigerians are not sensible.. A forum for sensible people won't be profitable
Lolz...you've got a point.
But I believe there are actually a lot of sensible people, at least much more than Nairaland makes you believe.
Nairaland used to be the meeting point of sensible minds as at 2006-2010, even up to 2012.
Most of the sensible ones left when Nairaland decided to turn to crap zone, all on a bid to make more money.
Nairaland went from being like Thisday and Guardian to being like gossip mags Encomium and CityPeople.
If there's a forum for sensible people, i think the sensible people that enjoy sensible sites with sensible topics will naturally gravitate there, and leave Nairaland to continue wallowing in idiocy and stupid topics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by LOMBARDY(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
kalvoken:
Timaya the bad guy, let's assume it were a standard correct chick, can't he raise her up that her boobs will be above his mouth

He just carry the fallen banana leaf dey rub for him mouth, and the mumu too dey laugh foolishly. I no wear pant, I no wear pant. Kai, olosho!!!

I don't blame them, it's the mumu mode that pushed the trash to front page I blame.

grin grin
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by AsowebDesigns: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
DonX001:

Lolz...you've got a point.
But I believe there are actually a lot of sensible people, at least much more than Nairaland makes you believe.
Nairaland used to be the meeting point of sensible minds as at 2006-2010, even up to 2012.
Most of the sensible ones left when Nairaland decided to turn to crap zone, all on a bid to make more money.
Nairaland went from being like Thisday and Guardian to being like gossip mags Encomium and CityPeople.
If there's a forum for sensible people, i think the sensible people that enjoy sensible sites with sensible topics will naturally gravitate there, and leave Nairaland to continue wallowing in idiocy and stupid topics.

Nairaland changed for a reason... It's not his fault.. He has a family to fend for and also mods to pay... And sense don't sell in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by ukaface(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
William5432:
I just wonder how a responsible lady would leave the house without pants.

Well, quickies still dey sha tongue

Well, if you haven't listen to Teni's New EP "Billionaire", you're missing a lot, Download Now!
hiaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wetin NL no go bring
Responsibility now involves wearing panties?
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by omenka(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Seun, I stressed myself taking my time to pen down an article. Deservedly, it was taken to the front page. After page three, it was yanked of the fp.

With all that effort, that is what I get as a reward for attempting to improve the debate here. Crap like this is what you guys suppose should be on the front page.

You guys are ruining your site with your own hands.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Davinity: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
koxi:
And this is supposed to be news, how?
This is a forum oh... Not a newspaper site and stuff like this beautify nairaland
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by AfonjaBoston: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who be that igbo idiot whey dey "carry am up more " like say him NEVER see Toto before ?

Mumu old man wan see him mama toto
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by judetov2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
and who told u wearing pant makes someone responsible.... by the way, how much does Temi pays u to promote her songs.
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by AsowebDesigns: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
omenka:

You guys are ruining your site with your own hands.

You are wrong bro... Nairaland is all about traffic. And stuffs like this are what drives traffic in Nigeria... It's the sole reason why everyone wants to launch their own celebrity gist blog..

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by DonX001: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
AsowebDesigns:

Nairaland changed for a reason... It's not his fault.. He has a family to fend for and also mods to pay... And sense don't sell in Nigeria.
Lolz.
His life, his site, his choice.
He shouldn't complain though if one day a better forum springs up and takes his place.
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by realstars: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I love it, so real.
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by shamecurls(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olosho's dey wear pant before
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by VicM6: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
We go later ban Seun lalastica for all this yeye news we dey see so.... No wahala, continue.
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ma this kain yeye news dem dey carry put for front page mtcheeew!
Re: Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams by nauto6: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.