Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It (1262 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / Truth & Courses KDP Affiliate Mrkts Don't Want You To Know. EXPOSED / A Website Facebook Will Not Want You To See--webtalk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by olusovic10: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2019
I am in need of a good job.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by WalkerMichael(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2019
I major in setting up & running Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns for leads, sales for any product and service.

Santa should bless me with a firm I can work with... I really want to work as a social media marketer for any business willing to spend money for ads and in return they get QUALITY enquiries , leads or sales for their business..

As a business owner, your customers are not only offline, they are on Facebook, Instagram scrolling through their newsfeed every minute. It's your job to put your product /service directly to their face.

Dear santa, please grant the young boys' request before December.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Millennialaku(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2019
Acne.org regimen to cure my acne
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Princeton92(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Myah11:

You can start now
It's not too late

Thanks, I'm on that...
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Bestchoice4me(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Needs 1.2m to start a business
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Weirdgee: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need a laptop badly to work legitimately.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by aywagze(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
1000000$
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Esteedee12(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
I want 500,000 dollars. Santa, you know that I have been a good boy and I deserve it. Thank you in advance.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by festico: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
I want a wife shocked shocked shocked
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Omawumi17(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need a job.. Location Ibadan
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Georgekyrian(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
iPhone 7 Plus for the hustle cool
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by lordlek: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need #20,000 naira to support my mini importation business
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Denzele(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
santa pls call me... 07083548323
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Achimaechi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin l need 200K only.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by estybae(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need 2k for feeding... thanks P.S. I'm a student
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by mizfabulicious(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
I run an ushering agency, RAC events hostesses if you are in the south East, the best Christmas gift ever is to book us or refer us for your exquisite and classy events. We deliver beautiful and hardworking event hostesses. ���
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by sodiqapril(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Princeton92:
A fresh start in life to correct my wrong doings embarassed cry
I don't know u but I feel connected

1 Like

Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Chidexter(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need hope.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Money to start up business go make sense
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by bashiruhammed97(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need money and good phone for my project
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Mumifortune: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
A car and a good federal government job.
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by geebehn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Would be happy if Santa could bless with a high spec laptop suitable for graphics and video editing.
smiley smiley
Needs to kick-start my YouTube journey ASAP. grin
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by gbeseun(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
I need a wristwatch
I need a pair of loafers size 44.
Tnks u
When shiuld i come for.it
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by seunlayi(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Money to add to the one I have in order to revived my business due to change in location

1 Like

Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by irynterri(f): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I major in setting up & running Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns for leads, sales for any product and service.

Santa should bless me with a firm I can work with... I really want to work as a social media marketer for any business willing to spend money for ads and in return they get QUALITY enquiries , leads or sales for their business..

As a business owner, your customers are not only offline, they are on Facebook, Instagram scrolling through their newsfeed every minute. It's your job to put your product /service directly to their face.

Dear santa, please grant the young boys' request before December.
can we work together?
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Ehnamuram: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
I want at least $100 to start my force business
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by AIIyIic(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Well, I'm a fresh graduate with no job at the moment. I have a lot of viable business ideas but money has been the restrictive fashion. I wish I could get someone who we can do a joint venture together, where I bring my idea and he/she provides the money, then we share the profit. I believe, by so doing, I'll be able to raise capital and not depend on Government jobs
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by WalkerMichael(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2019
irynterri:
can we work together? contact me atxxxer.cima at gmail dot com

yes sure! i left you a mail already. You can edit and remove it. Thank you
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Glamourboy005(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Don't give me fish, show me how/where to get the fish.

A 6 figure paying job (preferably petroleum sector) or 3 million to startup a business.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by Donteeokey(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
I need 250k to start my fish farm
Re: Santa Has Come Early. Type What You Want. You Just Might Get It by chieni(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
A PROFITABLE JOB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Incentives And Strategies For Business Development In Nigeria / FG Sanctions Soko Lending Company For Data Privacy Invasion / DOLLAR RAIN - I Just Turned $1 - $11 today with Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.