Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down (31974 Views)

Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down? / Igbos At Balogun Market In Lagos Have Decided To Come Down To The East / FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Vinnie2000(m): 6:38am On Mar 31
Yesterday evening, My Neighbour bought a Small bread for N1700 and was so sad. embarassed sad

I thought Reno Omokri says we should Hail Tinubu for bringing down the prices of Good, which Suffered effects of Inflation.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

The Only Item I know with Reduced price is Indomie HungryMan size.
From N1000 to N900.๐Ÿ˜’

Please, Which do you know?๐Ÿ˜•

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by nairavsdollars(f): 6:38am On Mar 31
Food Libido has come down..men's appetite for s*x has gone down

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by SEGLIZ: 6:41am On Mar 31
Is there any?
rather they keep pulling up.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Paraman: 6:44am On Mar 31
Vinnie2000:

Yesterday evening, My Neighbour bought a Small bread for N1700 and was so sad. embarassed sad

I thought Reno Omokri says we should Hail Tinubu for bringing down the prices of Good, which Suffered effects of Inflation.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

From N1000 to N900.๐Ÿ˜’

Nplfmod.
Thanks.

Which kin bread she buy for #1700? Tell us

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Martinsmine(m): 6:51am On Mar 31
Biscuit 60 now 50

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Vinnie2000(m): 6:53am On Mar 31
Paraman:
Which kin bread she buy for #1700? Tell us

Mr Parachoko, it's the Average size.

The one that was sold N1200 or N1000 two months ago. sad

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Wainey: 6:58am On Mar 31
Price of food isn't just going to drop and this is not about Tinubu.
Naira started dropping like a month ago.

Sellers aggressively stocked up their warehouses when Naira climb to N1700-1800 thinking it will climb further, so wait for sometime, some of these people already have 3months worth of items stocked up and they will always sell at the price they bought

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Blakjewelry(m): 7:06am On Mar 31
Wainey:
Price of food isn't just going to drop and this is not about Tinubu.
Naira started dropping like a month ago.

Sellers aggressively stocked up their warehouses when Naira climb to N1700-1800 thinking it will climb further, so wait for sometime, some of these people already have 3months worth of items stocked up and they will always sell at the price they bought
Nope it's not about dollar rather it is just the Nigerian factor. When I was telling people the hike in price has nothing to do with dollar some fools were arguing silly like they understood what is at play, oya dollar dey trade about 1200 something oya make price come down na.

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Paraman: 7:08am On Mar 31
Vinnie2000:

Mr Parachoko, it's the Average size.

The one that was sold N1200 or N1000 two months ago. sad
I'm not Mr parachoko, am paraman.

Which kin bread she buy for 1700, tell nairalanders.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Obaofpigs: 7:12am On Mar 31
You can't even feed yourself. Everybody knows that 'wholesome' bread loafs have increased in price.

Bread that was Sold for #1,000 is now #1,500. So stop asking foolish questions.. grin

Paraman:

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Pgirigory: 7:15am On Mar 31
So is it the making of the government or the greedy people

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by ibechris(m): 7:16am On Mar 31
nairavsdollars:
Food Libido has come down..men's appetite for s*x has gone down

Where in FCT are u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Wainey: 7:27am On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:

Nope it's not about dollar rather it is just the Nigerian factor. When I was telling people the hike in price has nothing to do with dollar some fools were arguing silly like they understood what is at play, oya dollar dey trade about 1200 something oya make price come down na.
Oga e be like u no understand what I am saying.
Those that are importing have already bought things when dollar was N1800, just because dollar dropped doesn't mean they will also drop their price. Wait for few more weeks to 2months when they will buy again at low price.

The Aboki man in ur street stocked up his shop, the warehouse where he is buying his goods also stocked up their warehouse, the Aboki will empty his shop, then still buy from the warehouse, those people will empty their warehouses again before they start importing again at 1200

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by SUPERPACK: 7:34am On Mar 31
Wainey:
Those that are importing have already bought things when dollar was N1800, just because dollar dropped doesn't mean they will also drop their price. Wait for few more weeks to 2months when they will buy again at low price.

The Aboki man in ur street stocked up his shop, the warehouse where he is buying his goods also stocked up their warehouse, the Aboki will empty his shop, then still buy from the warehouse, those people will empty their warehouses again before they start importing again at 1200
But same warehouses hiked food prices they bought when dollar was 1200 when dollar hit 1800, and blamed the dollar for the increase.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:36am On Mar 31
Fkn thieving greedy useless citizens

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Obaofpigs: 7:40am On Mar 31
E pain am..

How can you claim to eat bread and not know that prices have increased everywhere?
All these Tinubu Agbado lowlifes sef grin

Paraman:
A fraustrated and poor rat like you too dey talk. You no see the way you dey always behave like a mad man on nairaland cheesy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Kevineleven(m): 7:49am On Mar 31
They will not come down, let me explain
We are facing a 2 headed hydra,
One is the rising of fuel prices due to the removal of fuel subsidy and the other is Naira depreciation or increase of dollar exchange rate.
The increase of fuel prices is responsible for the rising cost of food items , and dollar to naira exchange rate only affects imported goods.
So the cost of food items will not reduce unless the fuel prices reduces.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by gnaira(m): 7:55am On Mar 31
@wainey
SUPERPACK:
But same warehouses hiked food prices they bought when dollar was 1200 when dollar hit 1800, and blamed the dollar for the increase.

1 Like

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Paraman: 7:56am On Mar 31
Obaofpigs:
E apin am..

How can you claim to eat bread and not know that prices have increased everywhere?
All these Tinubu Agbado lowlifes sef grin

I won't be exchanging words with a lowlife like you

4 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Obaofpigs: 8:01am On Mar 31
I can afford bread because I eat it. Can you? grin

Paraman:
I won't be exchanging words with a lowlife like you

41 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Koralords: 8:05am On Mar 31
Mimee indomie a pack was 7k before bought it 6k

9 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Paraman: 8:12am On Mar 31
Obaofpigs:
I can afford bread because I eat it. Can you? grin

k
Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Wainey: 8:13am On Mar 31
SUPERPACK:
That is how most humans behave, profit maximization is one thing they always do.

Now most warehouses still have old stock, the ones that bought at 1200 will sell at 1800 with the others. It's an advantage for them.

Also some of these people are in Union like that of motorcycle and kekenapep, that will determine the price of goods, until the union decides to sell at a reasonable price, every dealer will follow the old price irrespective of how much they bought it

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Obaofpigs: 8:15am On Mar 31
Parachoko stop crying foolishly grin

Paraman:
k

20 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:

They are not fools, price of goods were okay until Tinubu happened, fuel price jumped all time high, gas too and dollar moved from 700 to 1900 and then dropped to 1300+ and you expect price of goods to return to normal? Prices are going down, I restocked two days ago and yesterday, shop and house respectively and prices of goods are dropping.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19am On Mar 31
Paraman:

Stop Arguing RUBBISH. undecided

Even ShopRite's AVERAGE size bread is N1700.๐Ÿ˜’

I will post the picx for you soon. sad
The Oriental item u see is the Bread I am talking about.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by excanny: 9:05am On Mar 31
They are increasing despite dollar coming down

13 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Benwallt(m): 9:27am On Mar 31
Vinnie2000:

From N1000 to N900.๐Ÿ˜’

Nplfmod.
Thanks.

Grass cutter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Vinnie2000(m): 9:29am On Mar 31
Benwallt:

Grass cutter

Lolss.

See Craze. cheesy

What was the Price B4 and what's the price now?โ˜น๏ธ

I know you are just Clowning Sha. ๐Ÿ˜„

11 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Benwallt(m): 9:36am On Mar 31
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

See Craze. cheesy

What was the Price B4 and what's the price now?โ˜น๏ธ

I know you are just Clowning Sha. ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank God you know. Happy Easter

10 Likes

Re: Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down by Ffolksy: 9:41am On Mar 31
Wainey:

It's still about Nigerian factor. When dollar went up, everyone adjusted their prices despite having the stock in hand. Then, they were referencing cost of restocking. Now that costs of restocking have come down, why aren't they adjusting their prices accordingly?

I also believe market associations are concerning too, dictating and enforcing prices, rather than allowing demand and supply do their thing

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Records Gain Against Dollar / Suspension Of International Transaction On Debit/credit Card. / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.