Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Unilag Transcript, Student Copy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Transcript, Student Copy (4910 Views)

This University Accept Unofficial Transcript(student Copy)& Zero Application Fee / I Need Help Getting My Transcript Student's Copy From EKSU / PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by egorov(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
please does anyone know how i can get student copy transcript from unilag?
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by neuroboy4: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2019
egorov:
please does anyone know how i can get student copy transcript from unilag?

It's very easy..

Just go to your student portal. Go to the transcript section. Select the year. Generate transcript. You will be required to pay 1000 (it's actually 1260 plus remita charges and you can pay online). After paying go back to the portal and download the transcript.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by egorov(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bro it's not going through
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by neuroboy4: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
egorov:
Bro it's not going through

What's not going through?
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by egorov(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
neuroboy4:

I logged in to my students portal, and clicked on the transcript option. But the next page which I'm to choose a programme is not bringing up any programme to choose and I can't proceed from there
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by egorov(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
neuroboy4:

that's what I'm saying

Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by Faheezah1: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
egorov:
that's what I'm saying

Hello, have you been able to make payment? I'm having the same issue
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by JoyIjere: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please where do I find this students portal?... Because I opened my students portal on unilag website but there is no transcript section there.
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by egorov(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2019
JoyIjere:
Please where do I find this students portal?... Because I opened my students portal on unilag website but there is no transcript section there.
hi u were trying to send me a mail. Please resend it, I don't have access to the previous email, I just changed it
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by MISSPET: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2019
Go to https://records.unilag.edu.ng/
The instructions are on the page.

JoyIjere:
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by marisule(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hi everyone
Thank God for today
Unilag has dispatch my transcript
I started it January 21st 2020
They sent my tracking number and dispatch date on the 14 and that was the same day I saw it on the portal
And due to this corola virus,it has arrive to the place but still with DHL dure to the epidemic
Thank you
Question is allowed
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by meeday07(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
marisule:
Hi everyone
Thank God for today
They sent my tracking number and dispatch date on the 14 and that was the same day I saw it on the portal
And due to this corola virus,it has arrive to the place but still with DHL dure to the epidemic
Thank you
Question is allowed

Pls i need your assistance on this transcript. Pls i will like to know how u go about it and is it possible for Unilag to send me personal soft copy. Thank you
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by opeyemi2012(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
marisule:
Hi everyone
Thank God for today
Thank you
Question is allowed
please how much did you pay for the transcript excluding the courier charge? Thank you
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by Okoyenc: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
marisule:
Hi everyone
Thank God for today
Thank you
Question is allowed
Hi, please what process did you follow
I applied since Feb 8th and it still has not been dispatched
Re: Unilag Transcript, Student Copy by Allpicked: 6:17pm On Mar 19
It is asking for application number and none was sent to my mail. What can I do?
neuroboy4:

It's very easy..

Just go to your student portal. Go to the transcript section. Select the year. Generate transcript. You will be required to pay 1000 (it's actually 1260 plus remita charges and you can pay online). After paying go back to the portal and download the transcript.

(1) (Reply)

2012/2013 Prospective Medical Students / Oriana A Town In Northern Cape, South Africa With 97.2% Of White.(photo's) / Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.