Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed (9632 Views)

How Can I Get Unilorin To Send My Transcripts To WES / Unilag Transcript Help / Unilag Transcript, Student Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Tobsam237(m): 4:18am On Apr 07, 2018
I applied for my transcript in UNILAG since feb, 15. Sadly, after 2 months of waiting, it hasn't been processed.
It is clearly stated that 4 weeks max, the doc will be delivered to destination

I may loose my admission for fall session due to the incompetence of some set of people.
I am really bothered, worried and confused.

ANY ADVICE.... HELP will be greatly appreciated.

My immediate guts gives the following options:

1. Mail UNILAG records office
(which i have done severally and have yielded no result)

2. Mail the VC (Management) reporting the records office
(I think this will work)

3. Send someone to physically go to the office.
(Strongly discouraged by office on their webpage with threat that they wouldn't be attended to)

4. Keep searching for help(open to dis, but the results aint feasible)

5. Hunt for an insider whom i can bribe.
(not morally right though)
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Chuks9000: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Not just applying, some schools require you to pay for the TS through remitta. Thereafter, you either collect it by hand or make another arrangement for it to be posted.
You may need to send someone there to find out what stage your application has reached.
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by davbravo(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Tobsam237:
I applied for my transcript in UNILAG since feb, 15. Sadly, after 2 months of waiting, it hasn't been processed.
It is clearly stated that 4 weeks max, the doc will be delivered to destination

I may loose my admission for fall session due to the incompetence of some set of people.
I am really bothered, worried and confused.

ANY ADVICE.... HELP will be greatly appreciated.

My immediate guts gives the following options:

1. Mail UNILAG records office
(which i have done severally and have yielded no result)

2. Mail the VC (Management) reporting the records office
(I think this will work)

3. Send someone to physically go to the office.
(Strongly discouraged by office on their webpage with threat that they wouldn't be attended to)

4. Keep searching for help(open to dis, but the results aint feasible)

5. Hunt for an insider whom i can bribe.
(not morally right though)
the delay could have been as a result of NASU strike which was called off few weeks back
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Tobsam237(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chuks9000:
Not just applying, some schools require you to pay for the TS through remitta. Thereafter, you either collect it by hand or make another arrangement for it to be posted.
You may need to send someone there to find out what stage your application has reached.

Of course, i followed through the application process.
I paid the bills appropriately via remitta and mailed the evidence of payment to them.

In fact, i got a mail to confirm transcript request success.

Will try send someone but i hope they attend to the person.
Cos
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Tobsam237(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
davbravo:

the delay could have been as a result of NASU strike which was called off few weeks back

Yea.. Obviously.. I guess that's the only rational reason for the delay...

But is it a sufficient reason to delay someones life... angry
Money wasted, Time wasted, Energy wasted, an so on...
Yet, they were paid for the months they were on strike...
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Andama: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
In fact, there seems to be a problem with obtaining transcript from Unilag. I applied for mine since mid March and as at today (June 28), over 3 months gone, no results!!!
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by edes: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2018
I applied as well, made payment and was told in progress. It has been 6 weeks, I am almost out of time still no response. I would appreciate whatever assistance I can get please
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by dragunotivic: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2019
It seems there is a big problem with Unilag's record office that we don't know about... They are big obstacles to a person's progress... How can you still tell me a transcript request that has lasted three months is Still in progress?... God will judge them
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by angrybutsane(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2019
menh! i did mine since 15/12/2018. im still waiting for it to be sent to ICES!. they are really delaying.
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
angrybutsane:
menh! i did mine since 15/12/2018. im still waiting for it to be sent to ICES!. they are really delaying.

Good day

Was your transcript finally sent and how long did it take
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2019
edes:
I applied as well, made payment and was told in progress. It has been 6 weeks, I am almost out of time still no response. I would appreciate whatever assistance I can get please

good day bro.

Did you later get your transcript
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
h
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
g
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by marisule(f): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
I applied for my transcript to in UNILAG
Date 1/21/2020 and no tracking number and dispatch date to .

Please can someone help me
I paid 25k for courier

What should I do
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by marisule(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
angrybutsane:

Have they sent you transcript ?
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by marisule(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
damton:
h

What is H ,
G?
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
marisule:

What is H , G?
H for Helicopter
G for GBESE
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by damton(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
marisule:
I applied for my transcript to in UNILAG Date 1/21/2020 and no tracking number and dispatch date to .

Please can someone help me I paid 25k for courier
What should I do
Hi marisrule , have your transcripts been delivered
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Olufola(f): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Pls how do I apply for unilag transcript
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by Arrry: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2020
The obnoxious attitude of the staff is a complete turn-off in the first place. They seem to have no idea that being mean to their clients (students) is outrightly abusive. (I guess it's because they know they can't be SUED...or maybe not).
Re: PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed by GNewsGhana(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2023
Here are tips and tricks to help you with Unilag Transcript Processing- https://republikcitynews.com/unilag-transcript-processing-tips-and-tricks-for-a-smooth-experience/

(1) (Reply)

How Do Schools Help Children With Attention Problems (ADD) / LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 / Mapoly First Batch Admission List 4 Ond F/time Released 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.