Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures (49079 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by PrincewithGod(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by labi1977(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
safarigirl:
you're not supposed to see what they have in common, do you know them?

I have wished them well

now stay off my mentions
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by lilfreezy: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
backnbeta:

You are right, I checked his bio. Thanks. Though I read it somewhere earlier that he's from Ilaje, water side in Ondo State undecided

Good. Now that we agree, how about we hangout sometime? wink
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures by labi1977(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
[.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram / Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.