Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is Admission Actually Possible With Ijmb And Jupeb? Check Here For Evidence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Admission Actually Possible With Ijmb And Jupeb? Check Here For Evidence (263 Views)

Difference Between IJMB And JUPEB - Meaning, Similarities, Fees, Eligibility / What Are The Differences Between IJMB And JUPEB? / Ijmb And Jupeb: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Admission Actually Possible With Ijmb And Jupeb? Check Here For Evidence by Fatodax(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2019
The truth is that, quite a number of students who want to enroll for either of the A'level programs don't believe in the potency of the program as a means to gaining admissions.

I'll be glad to share with you photos of admission letters garnered through Ijmb or Jupeb.

Also note that admission is only possible when you might have passed your ijmb exams.

Please contact

For more info
Re: Is Admission Actually Possible With Ijmb And Jupeb? Check Here For Evidence by olamoses75(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Do ijmb has transcript? Thanks.
Re: Is Admission Actually Possible With Ijmb And Jupeb? Check Here For Evidence by Fatodax(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Yes, you can apply to your center or message me on WhatsApp. I'll send samples of results to you.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb EXPO- Sition 2020.. Our Secret Our Pride! 16 Old Student Score 310.. / 2020 Atul Pathak Funding Grant At University Of West London – UK / Enugu First Lady, Monica Ugwuanyi Commissions Tippy Taps For Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.