Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This (4355 Views)

Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by mtconcept(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2019
It will be cruel and wicked of me if i dont share these information after being exempted from participating in NYSC scheme read the full story on

tushmyhallevents..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by otunbalamba: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2019
angry Nonsense and Ingredients!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by EBUBS(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2019
Stupidity at its peak

11 Likes

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by DesChyko: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
That hall will not be tushed by my data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
mtconcept:
It will be cruel and wicked of me if i dont share these information after being exempted from participating in NYSC scheme read the full story on

tushmyhallevents..com

yes it is very very wicked of you because you have not shared it.

9 Likes

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by emerged01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
Blogger wey no fit even post a correct link is that one a bloggergrin

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by HillLuxury: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
This year is about to end
What are you achievement
What investment have you made
there is an opportunity for you today to be a part of this iconic edifice that will redefine Nigeria landscape.

Join other discerning investors today

• Secured future 
• Lifetime of stream of increasing income 
• Oceanfront 
• Average ROI of 29% yearly 
• Tourist Attractions
• Helipad
• Museum etc
Check my profile now
Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by Sonsly041(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
To me you are really cruel and wicked because you didn't say anything
Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by Landofgold: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Laughing in Chinese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by obeyamark1: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Thinking of studying MEDICINE? DENTISTRY? PHARMACY? PHYSIOTHERAPY? An Engineering course? Or any other Basic Medical or Clinical Science? Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan.
Join us at The College HUB, Ibadan, today!
*Lectures begin November 18, 2019. Join us in two-week FREE LECTURES period.*

Our tutors are MEDICAL STUDENTS who hold records that include:
Best student in WAEC, 2015
Best Student in NECO, 2015
2nd Best student in WAEC, 2015
3rd Best Student in NECO, 2015
Best student in UI Post-UTME, 2015
Multiple winners of Cowbell mathematics competition, Olympiad, etc
Holders of multiple records and achievements in UI's 100L and Cambridge A level Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Medical students with joint teaching experience spanning over 25 years

To register and be added to the WhatsApp page or to make other enquiries, contact Dr Mark on WhatsApp via /2348183855099 or call 08183855099

*ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTANT STUDENTS*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by mtconcept(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Visit the blog to read more...

This information will help you...
Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by icare44iiiiii: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2019
I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .
I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...
On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...
It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..
I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..
I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .
Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..
You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..
All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...
I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..
If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization
Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..
Just send an email to
rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience
Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by icare44iiiiii: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Check the site below to read more

http://www.foccible.com/About.html
Cheers..
Re: It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This by icare44iiiiii: 3:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Who else have checked the above website
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly, Ado-ekiti 2013/2014 Post UTME Form Is Out / Government Of Akwa Ibom State Undergraduate Bursary Payment 2011/2012 / Is This A Serious Or Crazy Student? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.