Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR (965 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
By the JPR

Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit

God is spirit, those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). How was Jesus conceived in Mary's womb? He was formed of the Holy Spirit.

The man Jesus Christ thus was a full embodiment of God who is spirit but tabernacled in man (1 Timothy 3:16). When Jesus was walking physically on this earth, it was God with men. God is not three separate persons as popularly believed, but a one Holy entity for want of a better word (Deuteronomy 6:4). When the man Jesus Christ prayed, it was the human Jesus praying to the God who was in him. When Jesus walked the earth, God was still reigning and controlling the affairs of the Universe from the earth. Remember when he told Pilate, " my kingdom is not of this world."

The fullness of God, yes you read right, everything that is called God was in Christ. That is why when Philip asked him in John 14 to show him the Father, He (Jesus) was astonished, and asked Philip, "how can you ask me to show you the father?"..." anyone that has seen me has seen the father."

The father is the Holy Spirit, and Jesus was formed of the Holy spirit. Men could not receive the Holy spirit when Jesus was on earth, because He was tabernacled fully in the man Jesus, no wonder he told his disciples, he had to go (physically exit the earth) before the spirit comes to them

John 16:7
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Janosky: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
wetin musa no go see for gate?
Points labelled @1 to @3,were strictly fictitious inventions of the OP.
But seriously, na which weed this gbagbo Pharisee dey take cool him brain?

@1,
Matt 3:16, You mean Jesus Christ received himself in the form of a dove?
@2)
gbagbo " Jesus Christ is God Almighty".
Matt 27:46, Jesus Christ was praying to himself in heaven, even crying to himself, "my God, my God, why have you forsaken me'
****@3)
Psalm 51:11, David praying (after his iniquity with another man wife), "do not take your holy spirit away from me"

bingbagbo:

@1
Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

*@2)
When the man Jesus Christ prayed, it was the human Jesus praying to the God who was in him.

@**3)
Men could not receive the Holy spirit when Jesus was on earth,

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bingbagbo you are wrong, look up at the trinity

God is a trinity of persons,
God exist as the Father Son and holy Spirit.
The Father is not the Son neither is The Son the Holy Spirit but all are one God.

Many God is a multiplicity of persons who sometimes acts as one or take on different roles depending on his purpose.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
solite3:
Bingbagbo you are wrong, look up at the trinity

God is a trinity of persons,
God exist as the Father Son and holy Spirit.
The Father is not the Son neither is The Son the Holy Spirit but all are one God.

Many God is a multiplicity of persons who sometimes acts as one or take on different roles depending on his purpose.

God is one , even the devils know this

Deuteronomy 6:4 affirms this

Father , son and holy spirit= Jesus Christ

May the Lord grant you insight
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Janosky:
wetin musa no go see for gate?
Points labelled @1 to @3,were strictly fictitious inventions of the OP.
But seriously, na which weed this gbagbo Pharisee dey take cool him brain?

@1,
Matt 3:16, You mean Jesus Christ received himself in the form of a dove?
@2)
gbagbo " Jesus Christ is God Almighty".
Matt 27:46, Jesus Christ was praying to himself in heaven, even crying to himself, "my God, my God, why have you forsaken me'
****@3)
Psalm 51:11, David praying (after his iniquity with another man wife), "do not take your holy spirit away from me"

I am sorry, but I can't debate a Jw Antichrist who have their own 'bible', and teach that. Jesus is angel Michael. JWs have two Gods, one they call jehohava and their Jesus who is a god and archangel Michael.

I don't have your time
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

so are you saying saying Jesus was father of himself?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
solite3:
so are you saying saying Jesus was father of himself?

Of course

For a being who has no beginning and no end

Does this surprise you?
Jesus is the everlasting father ( ISAIAH 9:6)
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

Of course

For a being who has no beginning and no end

Does this surprise you?
Jesus is the everlasting father ( ISAIAH 9:6)
you are totally wrong, I mean really and sincerely wrong
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Janosky: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2019
bingbagbo:

***1)
I am sorry, but I can't debate a Jw Antichrist who have their own 'bible',

***@2)
and teach that. Jesus is angel Michael. JWs have two Gods, one they call jehohava and their Jesus who is a god and archangel Michael.

I don't have your time
**@1)
Because the Bible you pretend to believe has exposed your lying, Falsehood.
You're hide behind your faulted diversionary tactic.
bingbagbo FRAUD theorist.

bingbagbo:
"Men could not receive the Holy spirit
when Jesus was on earth,
Jesus Christ is God Almighty"

If you are not a FRAUD theorist, I challenge you to copy and paste Psalms 51:11 in any Bible version of your choice...

***2)
John 10:34-36, Jesus Christ says "I am God's son", God's son is a god.
**@Rev3:5,12 Your fictitious 'Almighty God' says he is God's son in heaven.

Your weed filled brain dey tell you say na "jehohava".
You need deliverance......
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Janosky: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2019
bingbagbo:

solite3:

Your Trinity crew member already knows you're a fraud theorist
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Janosky:

Your Trinity crew member already knows you're a fraud theorist
bingbagbo is not preaching the trinity.
I support bingbagbo that Jesus is God God Almighty but I disagree with him that he is The Father just as I agree with Jehovah witness that there is God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
solite3:

Where am I wrong? Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by ChantSpells(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing this post. Do you want to attract someone towards you then get attraction spell for a specific person.These attraction spells work without ingredients you just need to consult with our spellcasting expert M K Sharma ji. For more info, visit us @ https://chantspells.com/attraction-spell-for-a-specific-person/

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChantSpells:
Thanks for sharing this post. Do you want to attract someone towards you then get attraction spell for a specific person.These attraction spells work without ingredients you just need to consult with our spellcasting expert M K Sharma ji. For more info, visit us @ https://chantspells.com/attraction-spell-for-a-specific-person/

Repent!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

you are wrong in saying Jesus is God the father.

John 8:17-18 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

In the scripture above Jesus clearly distinguished himdelf from the Father.
If Jesus was the same person as the father, then his testimony could have been wrong.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Janosky: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
solite3:

John 8:17-18 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

If Jesus was the same person as the father, then his testimony could have been wrong.
bingbagbo:

The Trinity falsehood have several CONTRADICTORY , conflicting versions....
Nicene Creed and Athanasian Creed are North and South Poles apart.

"Spirit filled" pastorpreneurs can't agree on the same thing.... grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
solite3:

Go back to the prophecy about the birth of Jesus in Isaiah 9:6

He shall b called Mighty God
Everlasting father

How many everlasting fathers do you have?

In John 14, when asked about the father He said, have I been long with you for so long yet you have not known me?

The father Jesus kept talking about is Holy Spirit, who is Jesus' spirit

Remember Jesus was God in flesh (1timothy 3:16) and he had a body and soul, His spirit was the Holy Spirit

I pray you understand, I have been like you before

God is not three separate persons, God is one person
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
bingbagbo:

Go back to the prophecy about the birth of Jesus in Isaiah 9:6

He shall b called Mighty God
Everlasting father

How many everlasting fathers do you have?

In John 14, when asked about the father He said, have I been long with you for so long yet you have not known me?

The father Jesus kept talking about is Holy Spirit, who is Jesus' spirit

Remember Jesus was God in flesh (1timothy 3:16) and he had a body and soul, His spirit was the Holy Spirit

I pray you understand, I have been like you before

God is not three separate persons, God is one person
how can Jesus testimony be true if Jeaus is the same person as God the Father?
As for Jesus being called the everlasting father,it has to do with him been the father of the new creature(second Adam) as Adam was the father of all humanity so is Jesus being the second Adam the father of the new creature.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
solite3:
how can Jesus testimony be true if Jeaus is the same person as God the Father?
As for Jesus being called the everlasting father,it has to do with him been the father of the new creature(second Adam) as Adam was the father of all humanity so is Jesus being the second Adam the father of the new creature.

Jesus himself warned you to call no one father for there is only one father so stop confusing your own soul

The first Adam was not everlasting father please

Only God is everlasting father

And I love how you dodged the John 14 reference

Jesus Christ is the Father

When you die , you will know this great mystery (1 Timothy 3:16)
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
bingbagbo:

Jesus himself warned you to call no one father for there is only one father so stop confusing your own soul
I guess you should stop calling your biological father 'father'.

The first Adam was not everlasting father please
because his fatherhood was marred by sin.

Only God is everlasting father
only God is everlasting father, yes but in what context was it used in isaiah? That the messiah is going to be called (meaning future terms) the everlasting father because through him God will begot many children.

Hebrews 2:13
And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

Note that he was given those children by virtue of his death on the cross he purchased men for God hence he (Jesus) became father over many children and that is forever making him the everlasting father.
God the father is called the father of spirits.

Hebrews 12:9
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

These two fatherhood namely that of Jesus and that of the father are like apples and oranges.

And I love how you dodged the John 14 reference
I m not aware of such pls.

Jesus Christ is the Father

The very words of Jesus has already proved you wrong.

John 5:31
If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.
John 5:32
There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

John 5:37
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 8:18

Jesus said if he bear witness of himself then his testimony is false because the testimony of one person is not sufficient to establish a matter.

If Jesus is the father then it would mean Jesus alone bear witness of himself making him a fraud and his testimony untrue but If the Father is another person then Jesus testimony is true.
Jesus referred to the father as another but here you are calling Jesus a liar and a false witness

The heresy of modalism and denials of anti Trinitarians essentially conteadicts Jesus words and call him a liar.

When you die , you will know this great mystery (1 Timothy 3:16)
why will I wait to die when God has reveal to me his truth by his holy Spirit in the bible.
1 Timothy 3vv16 has nothing to do with the crap you made up.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Ihedinobi3: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2019
solite3:
. . .
solite3:
...only God is everlasting father, yes but in what context was it used in isaiah? That the messiah is going to be called (meaning future terms) the everlasting father because through him God will begot many children.

Hebrews 2:13
And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

Note that he was given those children by virtue of his death on the cross he purchased men for God hence he (Jesus) became father over many children and that is forever making him the everlasting father.
God the father is called the father of spirits...
Hello solite3.

As you know, I completely agree with your position, however, the above is not exactly correct.

First off, Isaiah 9:6 is poorly translated regarding "everlasting Father." The correct rendering is "Father of Eternity." That is what the Lord Jesus is. You can see this borne out in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 in light of Revelation 20:11-21:1. That is, at the end of time, the Lord Jesus will destroy this Creation, judge all Millennial Believers for their eternal rewards and all unbelievers in order to consign them to the Lake of Fire, then create a new Universe that is without any trace of unrighteousness (2 Peter 3:10-13) to which the Father will return and over which He will rule eternally. Theologically, this is called the Eternal State.

In other words, it is the Messiah - who the Bible tells us is the Lord Jesus - Who will bring about or "birth" Eternity. He will conclude the events of time with His Awesome Judgment at the Great White Throne and create a new Creation for the Eternal State. That is why He is called the Father of Eternity.

You can see then that this does not mean that He is regarded as the Father of believers, or of anyone really. Consider the following verses:

[29]For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren...
Romans 8:29 NASB

[10]For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to perfect the author of their salvation through sufferings.
[11]For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
[12]saying, "I will proclaim Your name to My brethren, In the midst of the congregation I will sing Your praise."
[13]And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And again, "Behold, I and the children whom God has given Me."
[14]Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
[15]and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
[16]For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham.
[17]Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
[18]For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

Hebrews 2:10-18 NASB

So, the Scriptures do not present the Messiah as our Father. They present Him as our Brother. In His Deity, of course, He is our Father, since He created us, and sustains us, and rules over us. But in His Humanity, which He shares with us, He is one of us, our Brother, the Prince-leader of our Faith.

These are important distinctions to make.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello solite3.

As you know, I completely agree with your position, however, the above is not exactly correct.

First off, Isaiah 9:6 is poorly translated regarding "everlasting Father." The correct rendering is "Father of Eternity." That is what the Lord Jesus is. You can see this borne out in 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 in light of Revelation 20:11-21:1. That is, at the end of time, the Lord Jesus will destroy this Creation, judge all Millennial Believers for their eternal rewards and all unbelievers in order to consign them to the Lake of Fire, then create a new Universe that is without any trace of unrighteousness (2 Peter 3:10-13) to which the Father will return and over which He will rule eternally. Theologically, this is called the Eternal State.

In other words, it is the Messiah - who the Bible tells us is the Lord Jesus - Who will bring about or "birth" Eternity. He will conclude the events of time with His Awesome Judgment at the Great White Throne and create a new Creation for the Eternal State. That is why He is called the Father of Eternity.

You can see then that this does not mean that He is regarded as the Father of believers, or of anyone really. Consider the following verses:

[29]For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren...

[10]For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to perfect the author of their salvation through sufferings.
[11]For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
[12]saying, "I will proclaim Your name to My brethren, In the midst of the congregation I will sing Your praise."
[13]And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And again, "Behold, I and the children whom God has given Me."
[14]Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
[15]and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.
[16]For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham.
[17]Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
[18]For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

So, the Scriptures do not present the Messiah as our Father. They present Him as our Brother. In His Deity, of course, He is our Father, since He created us, and sustains us, and rules over us. But in His Humanity, which He shares with us, He is one of us, our Brother, the Prince-leader of our Faith.

Cheers.

Great exposition

Bless you
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello solite3.

Cheers.
thanks, I dont disagree with you at all.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Ihedinobi3: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
solite3:
thanks, I dont disagree with you at all.
You're welcome. Happy to help.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Holy Spirit-JPR by Janosky: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Hello solite3.

[13]And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And a gain, "Behold, I and the children whom God has given Me."

Cheers.

"Everlasting Father" is NOT a poor Translation. Make you no dey LIE.

13]And again, "I will put My trust in Him." And a gain, "Behold, I and the children whom God has given Me."
Your "Father of Eternity" who was given Power and Authority and children by his God, (1 Cor15:24-28) is now your "triune God".
Your " triune God'" have many brethrens on earth.
Wonderful !!
Wetin Musa no go see for gate ?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Bombshell: Says Prophets Can Overrule God (VIDEO) / Does Listening To Secular Music Mean You Are Not Born Again? / Gods New Name Is Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.