Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja (1233 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / How Much Does It Cost To Drill A Borehole / Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2019
Please I need a cost estimate for drilling a borehole in my house. The land is not rocky at all. I already dug a well and there is water as the building is still under construction but I need a borehole.

Thank you.
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by somethinggood(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2019
I did a survey for someone at Ushafa which I recommended 35-45m based on result. I advice u start with a geophysical survey. the result will guide the drillers
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by Bluehill1051: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2019
somethinggood:
I did a survey for someone at Ushafa which I recommended 35-45m based on result. I advice u start with a geophysical survey. the result will guide the drillers
You are mad! Borehole wey be 200-250k. Rocky area can be as high as 400k
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by Conceptman: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2019
At Concept Aluminium Services, we make aluminium windows,doors and partitioning. Your windows can be in Casement, Casement with Burglary, sliding, Projected etc. You can reach us on 09034377258 WhatsApp and our email: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com . Our services are affordable
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by goldcorn(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2019
boldx:
Please I need a cost estimate for drilling a borehole in my house. The land is not rocky at all. I already dug a well and there is water as the building is still under construction but I need a borehole.

Thank you.
Borehole depend on the land, if normal as u said from 150 to 200k
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by goldcorn(f): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2019
boldx:

Thank you.
WhatsApp me for your tiling work on 09069193297
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by somethinggood(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You are mad! Borehole wey be 200-250k. Rocky area can be as high as 400k
Son.. learn to read! I told him to carry out survey first.

Drillers in Abuja charges between 5-7k per meter...

Ushafa is not too far from Bwari. so d OP should understand my post.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by Bluehill1051: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
somethinggood:
Son.. learn to read! I told him to carry out survey first.

Ushafa is not too far from Bwari. so d OP should understand my post.
Bastard,that is what 35-45m will go for ba?! Idiot animal
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by somethinggood(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bluehill1051:
I thought you were a Geologist, never knew you are just another Kazeem!

Just ask what 35-45m stands for and I will tell you...

35-45m here stands for the depth at which was recommended that the borehole be sank... i.e which is 35-45 meters.

Now run back to your garage.. and you can thank me later...

1 Like

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by Shegetine: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are kind of rude, try and understand him first instead of casting such insult.
He means 35-37meters not 35million.
Bluehill1051:

1 Like

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
goldcorn:
Borehole depend on the land, if normal as u said from 150 to 200k
Thank you. Do you know a reliable contact?
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
please I don't want insults on anyone. This is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
somethinggood:
Please how much does your survey cost?
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Conceptman:
At Concept Aluminium Services, we make aluminium windows,doors and partitioning. Your windows can be in Casement, Casement with Burglary, sliding, Projected etc. You can reach us on 09034377258 WhatsApp and our email: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com . Our services are affordable
Thanks I will.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by somethinggood(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
boldx:

Please how much does your survey cost?
It will cost you 30k Sir. I didn't charge you. I would have done it cheaper but for the fact that I will rent the equipment. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by Conceptman: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
boldx:

Thanks I will.
we've worked around Lugbe hausa marker ,gwarimpa and makaranta and Berger, we will be willing to work for you sir. Thanks sir. Tel:09034377258 WhatsApp
Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2019
call / whatsapp ultimate water solutions.

Re: I Need To Drill A Borehole Bwari Abuja by boldx(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
oluwaferanmi1605:
call / whatsapp ultimate water solutions.

I will. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Oluwaseun ; My Nigeria Contemporary &timeless Building Design / Ife Properties: House For Rent In Ile-ife & Lands For Sale In Ile-Ife Osun State / ₦200M: 5 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale At Lekki County (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.