Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road (64880 Views)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Solidtruth:

Even your choice of words shows the kind of home u came from, u are an undiluted hypocrite hiding behind the keyboard.
I'm pretty sure that u would have harassed the lady if you were in that scene as tho she was the reason why you life is this miserable.
Learn to mind your business so that you can live long and also try to fix your life.

#peace
I'm known to speak against misogyny and stereotype here and most of you guys are misogynistic but want to watch life playboy images and would do anything to encourage nudity, I call it objectification of women, you're nothing but a misogynist bro. So, if you see your younger sister getting banged on the road, you would mind your business since she has her life to live? If there is a serial killer in your neighborhood, so you would mind your business and not report to police since he hasn't killed you or any of your family members? A who.re that dressed half naked could cause accident and that's why public wankers,etc get arrested in sane climes because they could lead to distraction. Stop encouraging mediocrity in the name of being trendy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by MedicH: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
bigot,that's what you are. You're simply mentally lame. I bet your mom is one of those old women that wear silly short nickers around showing her disgusting fat laps. Since you see nothing wrong with nudity, your white wanna be ass can encourage it for the rest of your life

Seun
Rule 2
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Vincad: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I'm known to speak against misogyny and stereotype here and most of you guys are misogynistic but want to watch life playboy images and would do anything to encourage nudity, I call it objectification of women, you're nothing but a misogynist bro.

No sir, objectification is what causes you to see a lady and basically harass her in the name of covering her "nudity". Before the white man came to Africa, women were going around half naked. Even in some remote places till date, women still move around with their breasts exposed and nobody bats an eyelid. The so-called civilization brought about the objectification of women, creating double standards when it comes to dress code for women.
Plus I'm a lady not a bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Faithscharms2(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
When will we get sense in Africa for Godsake..evem if she walks naked whats ur biz?allow the law to handle it for crying out loud angry

Meanwhile check my signature for cheap accomodation and house in Abuja plsss kiss
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by PAQ(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Idiot,so whites don't arrest people that masturbate in public? After all, it's nobody's business. Wanna be white with black brain, black ass black everything, that's what you are. Who knows maybe you even have tribal mark. Your black brain refuses to hint you that some people might be fasting and if they see this, it could break their fast?

And those fasting-self righteous people (Hope u r not one of dem) will virtually kill themselves, walk miles over deserts just to cross over to the other side and enjoy the freedom the whites have. The video just reminds me of the biblical story of Mary Magdalene. Savage Nigerians with their evil hearts, i have seen ladies stripped & molested because of so-called improper dressing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by SavageResponse(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Idiot,so whites don't arrest people that masturbate in public? After all, it's nobody's business. Wanna be white with black brain, black ass black everything, that's what you are. Who knows maybe you even have tribal mark. Your black brain refuses to hint you that some people might be fasting and if they see this, it could break their fast?

Shut your dirty stinking mouth!

How is another person's apparel your business angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Lilimax(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
They shouldn't allow this to continue else it will get to a stage they'll start attacking those women dressing like masquerade in the name of niqab abi na wearing dem day call am embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Adeyemo466(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is there sense in what you just type ??

What's der fucking business with whatever she choose to wear ??

sinceraconcept:
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Vincad:

No sir, objectification is what causes you to see a lady and basically harass her in the name of covering her "nudity". Before the white man came to Africa, women were going around half naked. Even in some remote places till date, women still move around with their breasts exposed and nobody bats an eyelid. The so-called civilization brought about the objectification of women, creating double standards when it comes to dress code for women.
Plus I'm a lady not a bro.
I don't expect this from a woman. If you guys want to talk about retrogression in modesty or whatever, you would say in those days, women used to cover their bodies blah blah, but women were going around naked is your point now right? Like they knew better then. You're a hypocrite, stop using a mobile phone or anything of such and go back to the olden days then. You're a feminist because feminists are always yelling double standard but don't forget that the poster child of feminists all over the world (Hilary) has never dressed like that wh.ore looking woman publicly since men can dress as they like. I just pity where your silly feminist mindset could lead you to cause I'm the type that advocates for women's right, not like I'm a feminist, I'm just an egalitarian. You should notice I'm more lenient with you since you said you're a woman, but I'm appealing to you to drop that mindset of yours. I naturally love women and love caring for them but stop comparing yourself with men. I can pull off my t-shirt at the gym,you can as well try that if guys won't rape you or insult you. Don't try to dress like Beyonce, she doesn't dress skimpy on the street, it's only meant for red carpet,music videos and album posters but some mentally lame Nigerian girls would wear what Beyonce or Katy Perry wore on red carpet to make money around the street and yell rape if guys rape them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Kapeter(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
i take you as a muslim. Buh you are the greater fool though. What useless fast? Well Allah is somehow sha.

Africans and useless ideologies. Nonsense and allah.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Adeyemo466:
Is there sense in what you just type ??
What's der fucking business with whatever she choose to wear ??
Nairaland is loaded with mentally lame folks, Oh gosh!!
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Kapeter(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I don't expect this from a woman. If you guys want to talk about retrogression in modesty or whatever, you would say in those days, women used to cover their bodies blah blah, but women were going around naked is your point now right? Like they knew better then. You're a hypocrite, stop using a mobile phone or anything of such and go back to the olden days then. You're a feminist because feminists are always yelling double standard but don't forget that the poster child of feminists all over the world (Hilary) has never dressed like that wh.ore looking woman publicly since men can dress as they like. I just pity where your silly feminist mindset could lead you to cause I'm the type that advocates for women's right, not like I'm a feminist, I'm just an egalitarian. You should notice I'm more lenient with you since you said you're a woman, but I'm appealing to you to drop that mindset of yours. I naturally love women and love caring for them but stop comparing yourself with men. I can pull off my t-shirt at the gym,you can as well try that if guys won't rape you or insult you. Don't try to dress like Beyonce, she doesn't dress skimpy on the street, it's only meant for red carpet,music videos and album posters but some mentally lame Nigerian girls would wear what Beyonce or Katy Perry wore on red carpet to make money around the street and yell rape if guys rape them.
you are just saying rubbish back to back man. How foolish can you be? Islam has ruined you peoples' life. Why objectifying people in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kapeter:
i take you as a muslim. Buh you are the greater fool though. What useless fast? Well Allah is somehow sha.

Africans and useless ideologies. Nonsense and allah.
With your white man mentality, you've never invented even the most primitive machine nor have you ever done anything groundbreaking. All you can copy from whites is anything negative . Nigerians are just so foolish, they would never copy whites when it comes to scientific development but when it comes to perversion,homosexuality,kinkiness that's being practised among some whites, they would rush to adopt it. I pity your future kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Kapeter(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
With your white man mentality, you've never invented even the most primitive machine nor have you ever done anything groundbreaking. All you can copy from whites is anything negative . Nigerians are just so foolish, they would never copy whites when it comes to scientific development but when it comes to perversion,homosexuality,kinkiness that's being practised among some whites, they would rush to adopt it. I pity your future kids
now you see how foolish you are? Was it white that invented unclothedness, homosexuality and all? Were blacks not living without clothes before white came? Homosexuality has been in existence since creation but you were made to believe it was whites that brought them because they were allies to jews your arab hated the most. Life started in arab, and they've been practising homosexuality since time immemorial buh have to pretend they are not and then put all the blames on whites because they can do publicly and they are good friends with jews.

Common man, reason beyond what your islamic teacher taught you. Life don't start in europe(the whites land) it started in arab world where your teacher came from and they've been practising this thing before whites came into existence. They only pretend they don't. And blacks were naked before the coming of the europeans. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by doggedfighter(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Idiot,so whites don't arrest people that masturbate in public? After all, it's nobody's business. Wanna be white with black brain, black ass black everything, that's what you are. Who knows maybe you even have tribal mark. Your black brain refuses to hint you that some people might be fasting and if they see this, it could break their fast? Nigerians are just so foolish, they would never copy whites when it comes to scientific development but when it comes to perversion,homosexuality,kinkiness that's being practised among some whites, they would rush to adopt it.
You're incredible.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by EngrBriggs: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
for starting your post with an insult, you are a pig. Again, your entire post reeks of stvpidity & insensitivity. Respect people's freedom of choice. Who cares about your useless fast or religion? Must everyone be guided by your 'moral compass'? You will leave burning national issues and be supporting the harassment of an innocent citizen for their choice of dress. Monkey! Who cares about you and your religion. Hang yourself! I don't dignify pigs with a response, you cant rant all evening. Black pig with black brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by UNBELIEVABLE: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
After we'll be claiming that the whites are calling us animals, when actually, Black man shares a very similar traits with monkeys, especially the ones in Africa. A big shame that her fellow ladies will even be among these group of hooligans. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Idiot,so whites don't arrest people that masturbate in public? After all, it's nobody's business. Wanna be white with black brain, black ass black everything, that's what you are. Who knows maybe you even have tribal mark. Your black brain refuses to hint you that some people might be fasting and if they see this, it could break their fast? Nigerians are just so foolish, they would never copy whites when it comes to scientific development but when it comes to perversion,homosexuality,kinkiness that's being practised among some whites, they would rush to adopt it.

This is exceedingly dumb. If you have no self-control because you saw a skimpily dressed woman, then your perversion is your cross to carry rather than acting like a savage dictating how clothed a woman should be. Before Western and Arab-influenced attire reached our shores, our ancestors somehow got on with life with their skimpy coverings.

The last sentence is the dumbest part. You should reframe it as "Nigerians are just so foolish, they know how to adopt white technology, entertainment, dressing, religion etc, but when it comes to the tolerance civilized nations practise, their savagery comes to the fore". You're actually ignorant enough to think homosexuality or sexual perversion was somehow imported into Nigeria. Because your black ass ancestors with all their wives and child brides etc never knew anything like sexual perversion, abi? It was oyinbo that had to teach you, shey?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
EngrBriggs:
for starting your post with an insult, you are a pig. Again, your entire post reeks of stvpidity & insensitivity. Respect people's freedom of choice. Who cares about your useless fast or religion? Must everyone be guided by your 'moral compass'? You will leave burning national issues and be supporting the harassment of an innocent citizen for their choice of dress. Monkey! Who cares about you and your religion. Hang yourself! I don't dignify pigs with a response, you cant rant all evening. Black pig with black brain.
refresh to check my comment once again, you're the one the last paragraph aims at. You caveman
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by webngnews: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Beat123(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Blacks and illiteracy
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Mckore(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You daft sha! sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Those goons are still Living in the Dark Ages.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by sinceraconcept(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mckore:
You daft sha! sad
I just realised that Nairaland is full of devil's puppets
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Dont be stupid my friend, Dressing sexually provocative or any of it behaviour is against the law. it is business of tne society to rid off degenerating values. The only thing wrong here is the undiplomatic way Africans go about treating issues like this.

Show that to me in constitutional law?
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:

This is fallacy, what has the premise got to do with masturbàtion? This is how some people fail.

Is homosexuality even legal in Nigeria? Another failure.

Lol, so because some people are fasting, I should not do my thing? What happens to freedom of expression in law?

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Allsingles: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
She's selling her products (body organ) to men that may be interested or tempted to touch them

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by Chepos1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by VicM6: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
No wonder 80% of Nigerians death are cause with thier own hands.. abeg wetin concern them with d girl now.... All this one no fit live for America o or i sure dem never visit beach b4 dats y.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by obazie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jobless youth...
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why are Africans like this? God bless the man that helped her.. Only Poverty stricken men behave like this and this must have been because she didn't respond to the cat call of a tout...
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
you are very dull.... Was she masturbating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Where To Get Bulk Wholesale Hair Extentions In Lagos. / Miss Universe 2013 Contestants From Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.