Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (30533 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video) / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Ritelar: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome to my country
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by micflo28(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tbetty:
Happy Sunday nairalanders..... Please I need advice...am an engineering student currently in my 3rd year and my CGPA is on 2.2 and the possibility of me coming out with a 2.1 is by hitting 4point per semester... please how do I achieve this...
create a thread for this foolish boy. Take your life serious
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Digipro: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Goodness
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by sureheaven(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
So that useless yahyah bello is winning 2nd term. shocked

Woe has befallen kogites.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by AfonjaBoston: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
That is why their 8 years signs will take them to no where!!!
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Gben5: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
I think his suffering from..tse tse fly bit...Dan kosowah!!
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Body no be fire wood na
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Gben5: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bro I beg forget that thing nah by force to campaign and go meeting...if him don tire why him sidonw for house
Allina1:
Website design..
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
You can't blame them, some of them don't sleep at night o, meetings upon meetings.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Gben5: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wada bros no by force to go out wen u dey tired ooo
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
The second picture got me rotflmao. Man cant come and kii himself.

I think it is a new meme alert! grin
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by kcy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Totorito: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cool
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
As long as its not Bello, he has my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
When nature calls you have to obey
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Minemrys: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
firstolalekan:
Useless old fools continues to rule Kogi state...

It's a pity..
yahaya bello isn't old na and he is the kogi govern0r.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by dbestuncle: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
remababy:
Wada is the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming Kogi state governorship election scheduled for November 16.

According to the report, the leak of the photos has raised concerns within the PDP.

“This is embarrassing. Our governorship candidate and his deputy both sleeping at a public function that is a sign of bad omen and it is unacceptable,” an unnamed PDP chieftain. quoted in the report said.

Reacting to the photos, an All Progressives Congress stalwart interviewed by Vanguard said:
“How can he and his deputy be seen sleeping at a two-hour event? They need to be mentally fit to think of wrestling power from Gov Yahaya Bello who has been going well with little resources.” Wada, a youngert brother to former governor Captain Idris Wada (rtd) will face incumbent and

APC candidate, Alhaji Yahaya Bello at the poll. Meanwhile, the Ebira People's Association has called for an “unflinching, undivided and unreserved support and solidarity” for the re-elezction bid of Governor Bello.

https://thickmatch.com/kogi-election-photos-wada-sleeping-event-hits-internet/

.That's the next Governor of Kogi State by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Minemrys:

yahaya bello isn't old na and he is the kogi govern0r.
He's not old indeed since both of you are age mates.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by dbestuncle: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gben5:
Bro I beg forget that thing nah by force to campaign and go meeting...if him don tire why him sidonw for house

so DAT people like u can say he didn't come for a crucial meeting.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Minemrys: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
firstolalekan:

He's not old indeed since both of you are age mates.
oga, browse how old he was when he came into seat. He isn't close to his late 40s. Yet with his youth, he hasn't d0ne s0mething deserving of a youthful mindset.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
What is paining me in this Kogi is that the government has not told us with evidences what they have done since 2016. What I keep hearing as achievement is 'he is a detribalised governor', 'he is building Kogi into a reputable state'
I'm not a supporter of any party but if Lagos APC can make lagosian proud, Pls what is APC doing in Kogi?
Nevertheless the government that will make me give up on my state, their parents are still in Primary school

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
kcy:
Hmm
Number 1 monitoring spirit
I hail u
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by kutashi: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tbetty:
Happy Sunday nairalanders..... Please I need advice...am an engineering student currently in my 3rd year and my CGPA is on 2.2 and the possibility of me coming out with a 2.1 is by hitting 4point per semester... please how do I achieve this...
U can achieve it by withdrawing from the school grin
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by sizer07: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
His P A shd be change immediately,PA he has to be alert to tap oga when he forgot n dozz off,knowing fully well the kind of bad image and damages such photos will cost them.am show those journalist sold those pictures to the oppositions to use it and gane cheap popularity.they are both tired from one event, rally and visits to the other .its not easy to unseat a sitting governor who has the federal might at his service , they need to double there efforts in wooing supports from all angles ,that's why its gud to have sharp P.As to inter change duties in other to be fresh and be on an alert close to them to keep them in checked .too bad.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
it's not just easy. .the man Don tire
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by michael316: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wada=yahaya bellows all wash
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Legendguru: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Femijohn198: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
You can't cheat nature
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by ejigah(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Look, only a FOOL will believe that this is not pho :otoshopped. Let us try to avoid inciting violence by all means for the interest of peace and peaceful coexistence. Those who are responsible for this unguided post should check their mental wellbeing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.