Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (30541 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video) / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by mercyviv(f): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
One thing y'all don't understand is that the battle for the heart of Kogi is no longer in the realm of the physical, it has gone spiritual, hence the sleep pose of Mr Wada grin grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by zeedrous: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Even PDP dat ruled for how many yrs did nt do anytin in d state
TsaTrinity:
What is paining me in this Kogi is that the government has not told us with evidences what they have done since 2016. What I keep hearing as achievement is 'he is a detribalised governor', 'he is building Kogi into a reputable state'
I'm not a supporter of any party but if Lagos APC can make lagosian proud, Pls what is APC doing in Kogi?
Nevertheless the government that will make me give up on my state, their parents are still in Primary school
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Tareq1105: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jalabase:
Should he not sleep

Even lawyers that Atiku paid billions of naira to defend him were sleeping when the judges were reading the judgement.

Sleep good for body.
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
The second picture got me rotflmao. Man cant come and kii himself.

I checked your stupid comments here and just realized you have no sense at all
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by dagbokoncept(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Tbetty:
Happy Sunday nairalanders..... Please I need advice...am an engineering student currently in my 3rd year and my CGPA is on 2.2 and the possibility of me coming out with a 2.1 is by hitting 4point per semester... please how do I achieve this...
Smoke weed!
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2019
zeedrous:
Even PDP dat ruled for how many yrs did nt do anytin in d state
Most of the structures and administrative hierarchies in Kogi now were initiated by Ibro who is in PDP.
Go check your facts and don't be guided by sentiments and hate
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by alaira(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Not important for now. cheesy
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by zeedrous: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Did u say hate grin grin...look at oda state nd look at Kogi nd u r here bragging with ibro even with all d allocation dat pdp controlled frm 1999-2015...guy u should b ashamed 4 spewing dis trash.I even tot u had sense bh ur thinking is so myopic
TsaTrinity:

Most of the structures and administrative hierarchies in Kogi now were initiated by Ibro who is in PDP.
Go check your facts and don't be guided by sentiments and hate
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Banmeallday: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
ladilawal82:
Blame them not. Only God knows when last they enjoyed such sleep when their political schedule was so tight.

Of course we have mumu people like the one above who will make excuses when they slap his mother, “shebi mumsi was talking too loud....”

These people are not meant to be governor or candidates...SIMPLE

But in the Nigger Area ZOO Niggers are running the show and the people REFUSE TO REASON
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2019
zeedrous:
Did u say hate grin grin...look at oda state nd look at Kogi nd u r here bragging with ibro even with all d allocation dat pdp controlled frm 1999-2015...guy u should b ashamed 4 spewing dis trash.I even tot u had sense bh ur thinking is so myopic
It's you that should be ashamed for vomiting this nonsense. Right from the beginning, I condemned the govts we've had in Kogi but to whom much is given, much is expected
This government has been given so so much compared to previous administrations, but no projects to show for it. Only in the area of security they invested in 2016.
So bro, think before you talk and say the truth the way it is
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by zeedrous: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2019
It seems u r xo blinded mr man, for a party to control a state for good 16 yrs and d state is still like dis nd u r here telling me to whom much is given much is expected. So Apc 4 yrs is now more than theirs ryt even in term of total allocation?.16 gud yrs Kogi is still like dis nd u expect 4 yrs to dramatically change d state from a sham created by PDP to London abi?.Nxt tym u quote me better put ur brain in ur head b4 doing dat.
TsaTrinity:

It's you that should be ashamed for vomiting this nonsense. Right from the beginning, I condemned the govts we've had in Kogi but to whom much is given, much is expected
This government has been given so so much compared to previous administrations, but no projects to show for it. Only in the area of security they invested in 2016.
So bro, think before you talk and say the truth the way it is
Re: Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
zeedrous:
It seems u r xo blinded mr man, for a party to control a state for good 16 yrs and d state is still like dis nd u r here telling me to whom much is given much is expected. So Apc 4 yrs is now more than theirs ryt even in term of total allocation?.16 gud yrs Kogi is still like dis nd u expect 4 yrs to dramatically change d state from a sham created by PDP to London abi?.Nxt tym u quote me better put ur brain in ur head b4 doing dat.
Ooooh
I see whats going on? I've been communicating with a GYBist. No need to further argue with you. Bye �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others / Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.