Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Own A Farm With Us Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Own A Farm With Us Today (483 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Farm With Us Today by Vokram: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Agriculture no doubt is becoming a fast rising sector in the Nigerian economy. Vokram Farmz Easy Farm-in is a platform where every investment capital is guaranteed 100% ROI within a year. Be a part of the Vokram family today. We have limited slots available.

For enquiries: +2348132061501 (WhatsApp)

Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by SendAbroad: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2019
Vokram:
Agriculture no doubt is becoming a fast rising sector in the Nigerian economy. Vokram Farmz Easy Farm-in is a platform where every investment capital is guaranteed 100% ROI within a year. Be a part of the Vokram family today. We have limited slots available.

For enquiries: +2348132061501 (WhatsApp)

How is investment guaranteed and what facts support 100% ROI?

What if Locust enter farm and chop everything?
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by Bluehill1051: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2019
SendAbroad:

My guy na story at the end of the day. Too many beasts these dsys
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2019
SendAbroad:

cry
What is my business with anyone's farm?
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by SendAbroad: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=locust post=83094411]

cry
What is my business with anyone's farm?[/quote

Well, your moniker is what every Farmer dreads.]
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by Vokram: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2019
SendAbroad:

Thanks for commenting... Up there on our flyer are a summary of the basic information our proposed investors need to know about our investment platform. More information are given when the WhatsApp number on the flyer is messgaed for more enquiry .

Nonetheless, our investors get an insurance policy letter from our lawyer at the point of their investment plus the address of our physical presence is is boldly printed on our flyer.

Thirdly, how we ensure the payment of the guaranteed 100% ROI within a year is a task that rests on the shoulders of our team only.
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by Vokram: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2019
Bluehill1051:
My guy na story at the end of the day. Too many beasts these dsys

In order to make our investment platform standard, more authentic and trustworthy, we ensure our lawyers get involved in the signing of the investment documents at the point of investment. Plus, we created a physical presence where clients can pay us visits anytime during our office hours ....
Re: Own A Farm With Us Today by Vokram: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
locust:

cry
What is my business with anyone's farm?

Same reason why you shouldn't have commented Sir.... Time properly invested pays off in the long run

(1) (Reply)

Best Tenera Hybrid Oil-palm Sprouted Seedling's For 2020 Nursery/planting Season / 200 Old Layers Available / Fresh Crates Of Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.