Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account (30508 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa o, the guy get liver. But, the girl is not that articulate in the video self.

1 Like

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by danot1030: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Why is that it's only TASUED that we are always receiving news of evil hearted friends?

That was how one burnt her friend that house her recently.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Erastuslove: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
this must be another human devil

2 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by MoneyMan5: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
I know he must be one of them

Evil and jealous people

That's how they do

3 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Madibah(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
My school b Dix na..
Haven't even heard of it seff
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nevergree: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2019
post=83121844:
Wickedness of the highest order!

You self no go get peace oooo..

Since 4 days I no enter Nairaland because of you and you Don start to dey report me again....

Peace go far from you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Hoodbilonia: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2019
Iz it luke we have never done something wrong to you before or aizn.
My God which kind razz gal be dis, what are you saying bitchh.
The thief sef dey bleach,he dey do fine boy for cam.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Is...
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by MiaB(f): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2019
Nevergree:

You self no go get peace oooo..

Since 4 days I no enter Nairaland because of you and you Don start to dey report me again....

Peace go far from you o
didn't report you, I did.
Next time you'll quote me with sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Naijaarchive(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Omo eran
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Edusouls(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Fake story, why did you eat only small food as u didn’t know it’s poisoned? And did you run toxicology text to confirm food is poisoned with sniper, was he the person that cooked and gave you the food? And finally how did you know he was the person that put the poison did you see him, any evidence? Or you just come online and type what u ain’t sure about, spoiling someone’s name..?
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by yunhanma: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2019
How come she's the one interrogating thw suspect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by ibechris(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Man to man is so unjust
Ya don't know whom to trust....Bob Marley.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by foster212: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2019
I smell publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by mercyviv(f): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Thank God for your life, at least you're one of the few who God has helped to openly disgrace their enemy. Don't rest on your oars either. On the route to success, so many dangers abound.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Charmingpet: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2019
God save us from frinemies
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Kapeter(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Dem no dey warn you people make you stay away from omo nna dem wey una dey always claim 'One Nigeria one Love'? He never kill you. Next now na to kidnap your first born, transfer am go Onitsha, rename am from Adenike to chioma just like the #Kano9

1 Like

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nurumaxy: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2019
Inside life orisirisi. You wan kill person because of 57k no be say na 57 billion o why why why.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Sigh... As they say: With friends like these, who needs enemies??!... These days, this friendship thing is just overrated. I personally go with Al Pacino's words in Godfather: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer".
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by achikolo(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

never take the laws into your own hands

[/s]
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by achikolo(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83121844:
Wickedness of the highest order!
[/s]
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by omenka(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2019
I'm sure if he hadn't been caught, we might have ended up reading a story about another Nigerian who committed suicide by taking sniper, and the story would have ended there.

Why I keep saying I dont believe all those sniper stories. Lots of murderers walking freely out there.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by achikolo(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
sad
[/s]
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Hoephase: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Thank God the nwamama guy didn't succeed in his evil plan.

May the law take its rightful course but I am afraid this Nigeria where he may escape justice. cry
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
MiaB:

didn't report you, I did.
Next time you'll quote me with sense
Thanks for the heads up dearie.
He will learn in the hard way!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) / Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker / South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.