Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? (389 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? by Bacteriologist(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2019
So recently I have been watching a lot of videos mostly on theist and atheist discussions and debates. I take it as one way to grasp more info about both sides of the God argument.

And this one particularly caught my eye: "The Atheist Experience."

It's basically a talk show where theists and atheists call in and try to challenge or debate the host -Matt Dillhaunty and few others- on pretty much any aspect of religion, philosophy, cosmology or in fact atheism as well.

I recommend anyone with time and data watch a few episodes and tell me what they think about the show.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Seen The "Atheist Experience" On Youtube? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Great show. Watch theists, atheists as deists call in and discuss with the presenters.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition / Church’s Accountant Bags 18-year Jail Term For Stealing Tithe And Offering / The Voice You Hear When Thinking Or Reading Is Your Spirit : Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.