Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. (1362 Views)

My Whatsapp Was Hacked, How Will I Restore It / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by ChocolateHigh: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Please ooo...
A profile with a lady bumped into my account yesterday..she initiated chat asked me where I come from ,I told her. And she said she is from a village close to mine. Not knowing she is hacker
She asked I help her out by voting for her to win a beauty contest sent a link to me and as I clicked with my Facebook account to vote for her ..I couldn't see her and where to vote ..she replied with crying emoji ,I assured her I will vote for her if the link passes through...but for my greatest suprise this morning I clicked to my account and this is what I saw..please help out am going mad right now
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by ChocolateHigh: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Please help.

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by ChocolateHigh: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Mod please push this to front page.
Cc.lalasticlala.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by ChocolateHigh: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Please help a brother cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by skyblueking(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Always back up your facebook with your email address...
I can drop my facebook details for you right away buh you cant access it....

Mail me!!

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
The rate at which facebook accounts are being hacked for fraudulent activities is alarming.

Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by Mrexcell(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2019
ChocolateHigh:
Please ooo...
A profile with a lady bumped into my account yesterday..she initiated chat asked me where I come from ,I told her. And she said she is from a village close to mine. Not knowing she is hacker
She asked I help her out by voting for her to win a beauty contest sent a link to me and as I clicked with my Facebook account to vote for her ..I couldn't see her and where to vote ..she replied with crying emoji ,I assured her I will vote for her if the link passes through...but for my greatest suprise this morning I clicked to my account and this is what I saw..please help out am going mad right now

My FB account has been hacked twice the first is over 4yrs old with over 300k likes. It's very painful to loose ur fb just like that I heard these hackers do sell these stolen fb accounts for a huge sum I don't really how true it is.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by Herbephe1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
you guys should explain how it can be retrieved, people are ready to learn, I heard the same experience last year, and in the process of trying to recover it, it got permanently disabled

Op the damage has not been done much, I think it can be recovered
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by sulasa07(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
The same Facebook I willingly deleted,like is bleeped up
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. by kingxsamz(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2019
When any lady chats me up and in between the conversation, drops a link for me to vote for one nonsense, that's the end of that convo.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Phones Under 30000 Naira In Nigeria / Here Is Gionee F100 Power Supply Problem Solution / Seems Google Android One OS Is The Best For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.