Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

See The Effect Of Taking Hard Drug! Young Man Goes Nuts After Taking Hard Drug - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Effect Of Taking Hard Drug! Young Man Goes Nuts After Taking Hard Drug (458 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Effect Of Taking Hard Drug! Young Man Goes Nuts After Taking Hard Drug by Luscious111: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Young man went haywire after he took excess dose of hard drug in Lagos, he was been kept on a leash to avoid taking to the streets. See video… @ https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng/2019/10/see-the-effect-of-taking-hard-drug-see-how-young-man-goes-nuts-after-consuming-excess-dose-of-hard-drug-video.html

Re: See The Effect Of Taking Hard Drug! Young Man Goes Nuts After Taking Hard Drug by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
The good book said, "Thou say reap what you sow".
My cousin said, you shall wear what you sew.

I wish him all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Touch A Life Today / Girl Give Birth And Dump It In Dustbin By Ado Road Ajah / Our Old Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.