Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Our Old Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Old Parents (457 Views)

How Best Can I Take Care Of My Old Parents? / “I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Old Parents by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why are some people like this.

Are they scared of taking responsibility or they are ashamed of taking care of their old wrinkled parents.

Let's make it a habit of taking care of our parents at old age.

Re: Our Old Parents by nlPoster: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
You said parents but only showed mother.

besides, I think this thread is rather forward of you.
Re: Our Old Parents by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
nlPoster:
You said parents but only showed mother.

besides, I think this thread is rather forward of you.
I used the picture to pass the message, thats why in my brief write up, i didnt mention mothers. I used parents instead. Just passing a message
By the way what you mean by the thread is rather forward of me?

(1) (Reply)

HND Physics With Electronic Share Experience / Man Bless 52 Year Old Street Food Vendor With N100,000 ($260) / African Americans Still Have A Lot To Do Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.