Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday (23879 Views)

John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya's Traditional Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by olayinka807: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo and his wife Gifty Mawuenya are celebrating their son, John Dumelo Jnr, who is a year older today, October 13, 2019.

Taking to Instagram to share adorable photos of their son, John Dumelo wrote in one of his posts: 'It’s been a year already! Happy bday @johnd_jnr. We love you so much. God richly bless you, guide your steps, grant you wisdom and Favour. Happy 1st bday.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3jF8RfFBaV/?igshid=1kwuontruzfgf

Source: https://www.9janewsarena.com/2019/10/john-dumelo-and-wife-celebrate-their.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by olayinka807: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Harmony92(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hapi bday lil man cheesy grow n excel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
nawa oo pikin na eye e dey oo smiley Happy birthday son
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Pmtvng: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hbd kid

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by mistyebby(f): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nawa o, so fast. Happy Birthday to the young child

7 Likes

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Ritelar: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy birthday dumelo junior

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Risingblue008(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Matcheeeww
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by yeman2012(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Are u sure he is the father of the boy?? See the way he throw the pinking for up if the boy fall my hand no dy oh..

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by tiana29(f): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy birthday cute lil man
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Jalabase(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fine boy

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by boss1310(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have read in several health books that to throw a baby this way is wrong and dangerous to their health(though my papa dem even me being doing it long time)
anyways happy birthday little man

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Lugianostar(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations to these lovely family
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
We offer services for Architectural drawings/construction in order to
achieve a conducive, affordable and sustainable
building which meets the trend of contemporary
buildings today...see my signature for project executed and our contact details

You are just a DM away...
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na wa oo... Quite fast.

Happy Birthday Big boy. God bless you.
I think it's time I will begin the wife search by 2020. grin
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by BlackfireX: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
He should be arrested.... Yes that Ghana boy is not okay.... Look at the way he threw the little child up... And even took a photo.....

Ghana people eh.
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Gben5: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bros I greet u poo.. that my bro from gh...Happy birthday my boy
BlackfireX:
He should be arrested.... Yes that Ghana boy is not okay.... Look at the way he threw the little child up... And even took a photo.....

Ghana people eh.
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by BlackfireX: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
Gben5:
Bros I greet u poo.. that my bro from gh...Happy birthday my boy

Can you speak English?
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by samorobo: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Awwww look how ugly he is....I mean his son grin grin
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by PetroDollax: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
wetin Ghana people do you?
[s]
BlackfireX:

Ghana people eh.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Babies are just so cute, lovely and beautiful.

What a handsome Angel!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by PetroDollax: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
there is nothing ugly about his son grin I see a handsome, fresh-faced, happy boy grin grin grin can you post a picture of your own son, so we can judge? it is obvious you hate anything Ghana or Ghanaians grin grin you need help grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
samorobo:
Awwww look how ugly he is....I mean his son D
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
HBD little John LLNP cool
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by achikolo(f): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
post=83107291:
Babies are just so cute, lovely and beautiful.

What a handsome Angel!
[/s]
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by Legendguru: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday by sofiscatedmoron: 4:48am On Oct 14, 2019
throwing a baby that high is child abuse

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Wins Female DJ Of The Year / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / There Is Discrimination In Nollywood As Yoruba Acts Are Being Sidelined - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.