Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (23902 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Father of popular musician, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji AKA Mohbad has spoken regarding the demise of his son.

In an interview earlier today, he revealed that he had a dream about his son two days ago that someone tried to shoot him but didn’t know it was a revelation of the musician’s death.

He stated that the musician was like a friend to him because they were close and had a smooth relationship.
He made it known that he was at his house 2 days before the son's demise and they both ate together.
That he even gave him money as he do always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkG-xIY2d78?si=dF_E42gmt6OWfb_F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rest in Perfect peace Imole.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by hisexcellency34: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
All those guys he mentioned while he was alive such as Nairamarley Abu Abel, Sam Larry should be invited by the police. Nigeria is not a jungle where people can threatened someone and beat him till death and nothing happened.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by henry4991(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
IMOLE

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by OKUCHI11(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
What will I gain if I watched it... will it bring back the dead... absolutely no... My condolence goes to the family but... life goes on

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by richard870(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
So sad...reminds me of the tragic deaths of 'lyrical were', big poppa & 2pac..all had potential but it got truncated at an early age#Rip to the departed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by GorillaApp(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
I can feel his pain. The silent pain of a father

1 Like

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by PHZADDY1(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
Clout chasing fools...let this Dude rest
What is all these rubbish bloggers looking for?? angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by PlutoChief: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
So touching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by koxi: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
It is well…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Pooly: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2023
rest on imole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by 9jabox(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
All this one no worry me. Na wetin Naira Marley get to talk on top this whole matter I wan hear.

That guy and his other label signees are complicit in MO’s death. Period!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by temmypotter(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Leave this man alone
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by creatorsverse(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
In times of peace, sons bury fathers and in time of war, fathers bury sons... The father should declare war on those who have a hand in his son's death

Avenge him

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Military0001: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Painful, may God strengthen the family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Look after your mental health.......

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Chibuzoripob: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
sad
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Af0nja: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2023
We were once dead, and then we were born and we lived and now we must return to our initial state.

We must not fear death for we were once dead

The speed of light is too slow (not that I myself is faster than a snail). But, in the context of interplanetary and intergalactic communication, speed of light is too slow to facilitate realtime communication.

The universe is like a written program that has the speed of light as it's foundational constance, hence it's currently impossible for us to go beyond that constant.

Wow!! Guess what's actually faster than the speed of light? The speed of thought!!

These words were from a renowned scientist and doctor, but even before I read it, I have already written a book on the four mediums of getting information where I highlighted the powerful importance of using your imagination as a medium of getting information.

Follow the link on my signature to learn about this as a part of my short publication "How To Unbar Your Dreamworld"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Major7: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
The wicked and righteous shall one day be judged. No peace for the wicked. RIP dude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by tishbite42: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
na wa o
afon jas on the beat
afro bullying
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Chibuzoripob: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
hisexcellency34:
All those guys he mentioned while he was alive such as Nairamarley Abu Abel, Sam Larry should be invited by the police. Nigeria is not a jungle where people can threatened someone and beat him till death and nothing happened.
Waste of time.If they are all GANGSTER/Drugs addicts. Well,NO EVIDENCE
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Moneyyyy09: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2023
post=125778206:
Rest in Perfect peace Imole.
Sammy larry one of your new darling daddy boys threatened, bullied and probably killed him hypocrites lwkmd..... Mugun
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Cj4charles(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by rajiedreez: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
cry
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by b3llo(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Sorry for the loss Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by SamSara01: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
It's too early to be interviewing the father. People are so insensitive these days

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by sofeo(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Alright
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by handsomeyinka(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2023
God knows best.

May God help his family during this trying times.

Sleep On.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by Juanmike(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2023
hisexcellency34:
For what?
Re: Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. by ybalogs(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2023
Some death can't just rest in peace. May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Cee-C Shuts Down Leo Dating Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.