Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army (13919 Views)

Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West / Aftermath Of Operation Python Dance In Abia / PYTHON DANCE 11, Umuahia Women Dares Army, Shouting No Referendum No Election In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Fuckthamods: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
This country is so infatuated with the south east and yet they won't treat them right. angry

1 Like

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by akiOYIBO: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
One day we are remind the fulani people of the attrocities and genocide they perpetrated against us using their media. One day Biafra shall come and we will kill our enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
IPOB and Nigeria government are scams from different camps.
I don't care what their intentions are but I'm certain that it's not genuine.
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Pls o, if this Biafra thing happens does it mean that someone who is from Ondo state and resides in enugu will be a foreigner in enugu?
Yes,but that may only happen if you are lucky enough to escape being used for ukwuobi.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Urchman200: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
kendrick93:
IPOB is a joke... Just like their leader nnamdi kanu the fraud....bunch of deluded twats...they are no voice of the Igbos..
They definitely don't speak/ or represent my views
ur views in nairaland u mean?
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Martins6545: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
superlanny:
Why should they leave south east alone, the number of criminal element are at an alarming rate in that region, combined with the terrorist group(ipob) , who are good at chest beating and wailing like a baby they snatched biscuit from, dem no born anybody well to say buratai and his boys cannot go to any region to dance in the name of lalasticlala's brethren(python). Sebi una no wan get sense, by the time the python will finish dancing, even vector the viper will cry for you.
NB: my post is for ipob, who I consider as terrorist and not nigerians, so let the mods be guided and let me express my freedom of speech and be patriotic to my dear country Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Cherrybae(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Igbos terorists should shut up and stop ranting.
The crime rate and insecurity in the south East is alarming
I welcome the decision of the Army to commence the python Dance IV.
God bless uncle Butatai. We the good people of SE welcome your boys in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Martins6545: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
kendrick93:
IPOB is a joke... Just like their leader nnamdi kanu the fraud....bunch of deluded twats...they are no voice of the Igbos..
[/s]
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Dreambeat: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
This was reported by Tinubu's news outlet. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Martins6545: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
danot1030:
The fear of phyton dance is the beginning of wisdom for the Igbos.
[/s]
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Martins6545: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:
Cry cry babies. If you are true children of your father, then go and block Onitsha bridge. Sebi una get Biafran police. Python bite una scrotum.
[/s]
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wasted army.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Jamesilvar(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
What a waste of personnel and resources.
They have left boko harm who has been harassing and beating them to come and intimidate unarmed people.
Why not go to Borno and do your python dance.
Silly people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Patrioticman007(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=akiOYIBO post=83109853]One day we are remind the fulani people of the attrocities and genocide they perpetrated against us using their media. One day Biafra shall come and we will kill our enemies.[/quote
One day, One day, the need for Biafra will die out. When Ojukwu the great failed in this dream, that was when I realized, ant army of ipob & massob will always be media warriors.
The future of Nigeria is greater than one tribe or group of animals. God bless Nigeria
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by chukwuibuipob: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Megamoves:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090::65::66::16::10 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090::65::66::16::10:::::::::::::;;::
Can u use ur own for the application and collect ur 100= afta confam genuine visa.Deal?
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Urchman200: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
lovienna:
But if they didn't commit any crime, then they shouldn't be afraid of the army showing up in their doorstep.
this ur comments would have made a lot of sense if their is no serious security threat all over the north, boko haram is there ,kidnapping is on the increase, south east is relatively safe compared to other regions in the country, but let continue in our support of madness last last we all will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Pavarottii(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
RichBoy247:
Cry cry babies. If you are true children of your father, then go and block Onitsha bridge. Sebi una get Biafran police. Python bite una scrotum.
That's ur prayer that they fight back... But they wont... U r looking for peoples blood to lick... Devils incarnate.
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Pavarottii(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
superlanny:
Why should they leave south east alone, the number of criminal element are at an alarming rate in that region, combined with the terrorist group(ipob) , who are good at chest beating and wailing like a baby they snatched biscuit from, dem no born anybody well to say buratai and his boys cannot go to any region to dance in the name of lalasticlala's brethren(python). Sebi una no wan get sense, by the time the python will finish dancing, even vector the viper will cry for you.
NB: my post is for ipob, who I consider as terrorist and not nigerians, so let the mods be guided and let me express my freedom of speech and be patriotic to my dear country Nigeria.
That's ur prayer, that they fight back but they won't... U r looking for peoples blood to feast on... Devils advocate... U will feast on Urs soon...
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Alanpoza007: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
If this is true, then Buratai truly has lost it. Bandits are operating unabated in the North, to the point of governors pleading with them yet that's not being addressed but they are sending troops to the SE to harass helpless youths.. This country under Buhari has become utterly useless and pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by LZAA: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:
Wasted army.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed helinues
Afamed and gwarotango wee now say kanu has brainwashed you grin
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by chris99(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
kendrick93:
if u don't have any important or meaningful thing to say just shut the hell up
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by chris99(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
danot1030:
The fear of phyton dance is the beginning of wisdom for the Igbos.
#when a senseless person speaks
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by chris99(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
lovienna:
But if they didn't commit any crime, then they shouldn't be afraid of the army showing up in their doorstep.
total nonsense can't you be reasonable for once

1 Like

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by menacetosociety: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
IGBOs are peace loving people

3 Likes

Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sonnobax15:
shocked The kind of love buratai and his animals have for the south-east is mind-buggling...BTW,them say pikin wey say im mama no go sleep,himself no go sleep too...#i dey my warri dey shayo!
BURATAI LOVE IGBOS grin grin grin
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by passyhansome(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
superlanny:

You are in Pain, it's glaring
Re: Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army by Ttipsy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't know what they r fighting in SE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Snatching Syndicate Busted By Policemen In Lagos. / Police Arrest Two Ghanaians For Robbing A Truck Driver With Acid In Edo / Gunmen Kidnap Three Women In Edo, Demand N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.