Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Am Tired - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired (655 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired by SirWhiteFish: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
I am tired

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired by KevMitnick: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aren't we all... You are not alone. Don't just give up, just keep on grinding.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired by sweetonugbu: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
U never start
Re: I Am Tired by nlPoster: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
I wonder why nl idiots never tire.
Re: I Am Tired by SirWhiteFish: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
nairalandposter:
I wonder why nl idiots never tire.
one thing I have observed about life is, it's like a football match. There are no certain predictions. Atimes you think your team is strong enough to dominate but you end up losing.
Atimes you think you just want a draw, and you end up winning with a wide margin.
There are no clear cut rules to life, but putting others down will not add an ounce of success to your journey in life

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired by nlPoster: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
one thing I have observed about life is, it's like a football match. There are no certain predictions. Atimes you think your team is strong enough to dominate but you end up losing.
Atimes you think you just want a draw, and you end up winning with a wide margin.
There are no clear cut rules to life, but putting others down will not add an success to your journey in life

Not sure what your post means but tiredness is not always a bad thing.
Re: I Am Tired by Exponental(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
No one ever won without a fight. If you give up.... You're a failure! Be a Conqueror!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired by Abcruz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Do not weary yourself to gain wealth, Cease from your consideration of it.--Proverbs 23:4

"For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes."--Jeremiah 31:25

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah 48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:2

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Shark Toy Saves Toddler’s Life In US / Dumo Cannot Bury A Father He Did Not Love / Dreaming Meaning Of Beans Cakes (akara}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.