Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) (55119 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by whytediamond(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
D
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Enculer: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
It will be a dream to slid my r.od into her as.s and cane her senseless.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by prciouschika(f): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please why did she travel out for so long? That she is thanking her husband and co....
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
okay, you can feel at home.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
The oza room pot go warm this night..I beg make the pot no burn baba third leg ooo...lower the fire..eerh
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by amazon14: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
What's the jubilation for? Was she kidnapped?

This country self

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by mercyviv(f): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
"Second wife will not be happy". ..
"Buhari might pack out with the first wife".
..PDP bloggers can choose any of the headlines above and quickly develop it to counter this news. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome ma to other room

We missed u
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
No wonder i was hearing moaning and screaming from the villa few hours ago.

"Baba du allah, du anabi, kada kada fa, hmmmmmm, yeeeeeeeeh, hmmmmmm, yeeeeeeeeeeh, shhhhhhhhhhhhh, way Allah, wayooooooooooooo, baba walahi ya yi da di so we."
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by elasticlala: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Which one is jubilation as Aisha returns to Aso Rock again? She wasn't supposed to return or kini?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Welcome ma to other room

We missed u
who the fok are the we? Biko speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by dcrown13: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
For their encouragement on what?
So they dey encourage person on holiday?
Holiday stress or what?
God when?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Nooneonline(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
Aisha said she was happy to be home after a well-deserved rest and thanked her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, as well as family and well-wishers for their support and encouragement while she was away.
ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jabioro: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
madridguy:
Aisha said she was happy to be home after a well-deserved rest and thanked her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, as well as family and well-wishers for their support and encouragement while she was away.
Meaning?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Bighead9: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome home our First Lady.

IPOB Terrorist, PDP and Biafrans right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
So, this is now news??!... Why don't we declare 2-day public holiday to mark her return. Jobless citizens!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by geokay777(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/13/video-jubilation-as-aisha-buhari-returns-to-aso-villa/
In SunnyAde's voice, Ologini tí deo, Ologini tí de o,,,,, ekute paramo..........
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by israelmao(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buhari:Why did you come back?You would have waited until I get new "OZA ROOM"

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Omo see the Peter and Paul on the chest of that woman in green in the last photograph. She dey make breasts to hungry me like shawarma
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by culf: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:
Extreme version of rubbish... there should be jubilating people from every region in the federation rushing to welcome her if she is serious

She is not only the first lady of the north

What is the essence of gathering to take a family photo and tagging it "jubilation"? In fact let me post the pictures I took with my mother after she returned from a long trip to the market

....Total and arrant rubbish

This your name eee 'midnighter'
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by googi: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
They turn this lady into heroine by trying to humiliate her.

They managed to turn ordinary trip back home into a big deal.

Odesons.

Anyway, Madam. Buhari needs one young assistant lady around 25 for small small body massage, I nor say sex O!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by tellwisdom: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
U sure no be yansh this woman go yansh for London? sad
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by brownbib(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why are they jubilating?
Was she exile?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jabioro: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
ayukdaboss:
You need more rest from doing what?
Over work at oza room..she went on vacation and over spent her leaves.. therefore the Oza room is about to employed another chef to takeover.. with that she quickly returned to her duty post..I hoped this explainatiion solve your curiosity..Send my origin today na Sunday.. Abeg..I can't come kill myself ooo..
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Akano5(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by masseratti: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
So....
What a shame!
What's all the carnival for?
I don't get it shocked

It raises eyebrows....
me too ooo... Ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
How come they all looking like northern women? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Whileytech: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
ceeroh:
Drivers needed urgently at these locations:

Allen Avenue
Adeniyi Jones.

Interested applicants should contact the numbers on my signature. Thanks
08130301902 williams
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jabioro: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Angelfrost:
So, this is now news??!... Why don't we declare 2-day public holiday to mark her return. Jobless citizens!!!
Abi ooo
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Hondaonly: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
God punish buhari and his bastard wife and children. Bastards
Karma awaits you
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by worldclass68(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
jubilating for what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.