Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) (55100 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ada9ja(f): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
So....
What a shame!
What's all the carnival for?
I don't get it shocked

It raises eyebrows....

To inform you and other fake news carriers that Buhari is 1000 steps ahead of u all
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by CalabarPikin: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Meanwhile her apartment in d aso Vila was shot against her......if u know u know
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by 4ckz: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:
The mother that wailers now adopt and have sympathy for

Wailers are confusionist

Today you are for buhari, tomorrow you are against him.

I don't think the word confusion is enough to qualify you
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by bizhop01: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
It's make no difference
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by godofuck231: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
The first lady who ought to be president
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ayukdaboss(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jabioro:
Over work at oza room..she went on vacation and over spent her leaves.. therefore the Oza room is about to employed another chef to takeover.. with that she quickly returned to her duty post..I hoped this explainatiion solve your curiosity..Send my origin today na Sunday.. Abeg..I can't come kill myself ooo..
Send me your account number
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by festico: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Buba go die for the other room today.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by 3kay945(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sunnycliff:
The op has made my day. I bought fuel for 90#/litre, a bag of rice for 12k, and my landlord has willed his house to me.

To crown it all my gf have decided to abandon school to join me in farming.

All these happened after reading this message

grin
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Seunpaul01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
She thanked everyone for their encouragement.

Please, what sort of encouragement was that. On what basis was the encouragement?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by lastmessenger: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
jideflash:
Something is really wrong. Please why the Jubilation? Has she finally arrived with the solutions to Nigeria's problem. We keep using the little money from our overtaxed resources to fund their expensive vacations and medical tourism in UK. Rubbish leaders and dumber citizens.
My dear this is one of the reasons why Nigeria will never develop. How can people be jubilating for someone that went to spend tax payers money? How does that transform to development of the country?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Don27tiky(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
Huncho19:
There was a time I actually thought she was beautiful.
now the are trying to change the topic
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ogbonti: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
She don go collect enough Preek from her coded boyfriend in Europe.. see as she dey glow after enough Akamu for her cu nt. Also, opportunity for her to hide money too as she doesn’t want to be as poor as Dangote after 2023

On a serious note, see as this woman dey talk recklessly..... a First Lady of a country talking like she doesn’t care about the health care system in the country, saying with boldness she traveled overseas for medicals and to rest

So when the Mumu zombies that voted for her husband want to rest, they should rest in Nigeria abi? When they are sick, they should get well too in Nigeria? Da mn it..... GEJ and Mama Peace didn’t do this oooooo, agreed they were not saints but they were not this brazen!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Huncho19:
There was a time I actually thought she was beautiful.

She is beautiful but a bit overweight. Its making her look somehow because of her round face
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ProudDick: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
yeman2012:
is this the first time she is traveling that they are all jubilatin?? eye service
This is the first time she travelled for so long. So it’s normal for people to miss her. Why do you kids nowadays lack intelligence?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by seunmsg(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019

The First Lady arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja via a British Airways flight at about 4:30AM.

She was received at the airport by wives of present and former and governors and many associates among others.

So, wives of governors and other political office holders went to welcome her at the airport around 4:30AM? For what if I may ask? The kind of nonsense we do in this country is just funny.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Crookesmore: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
First lady that was receiving GBOLA for 3months. The gbola too sweet she no come back home.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by lereinter(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Awada dey for this country
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by sizer07: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very very shameful act in deed,what are they celebrating for heaven sake? in every rumor that gose around in Naija there is an anthorn of truth,there was indeed a hand writing on the wall that baba bubu need his zzzzz oza room madam to end her AWOL protest n return home or face losing out big time.she for for no come back see how baba BuBu go carry another bride and she will lose that first lady status.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by planetx: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jobless idiots... governors will leave their state to go welcome her husband while their wives will go to Abuja to receive the first lady. Never heard of any American governor or their wives traveling to Washington to receive Trump or their wives receiving Melania.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
this woman has a graceful and charming personality , how did she end up marrying a man like bubu . wonders shall never end
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
So....
What a shame!
What's all the carnival for?
I don't get it shocked

It raises eyebrows....

Maybe it's because they are women idunno. Meanwhile, somewhere in one of London's back alleys she regularly visited on code....

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Klington: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
so she no wan hear say oga don collect anoda wife las las tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ayyoughurt(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
wot z all ds nonsense, person wey go on vacation wey go relax enjoy herself
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Darnyelx: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
seunmsg:

So, wives of governors and other political office holders went to welcome her at the airport around 4:30AM? For what if I may ask? The kind of nonsense we do in this country is just funny.

I think because she is a mother figure to them. It speaks of the good relationship she has with them and the love and unity around them. So I dont see anything bad about it. Its how relationships work
smiley
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Viking007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sunnycliff:
The op has made my day. I bought fuel for 90#/litre, a bag of rice for 12k, and my landlord has willed his house to me.

To crown it all my gf have decided to abandon school to join me in farming.

All these happened after reading this message
Hahaha. cheesy
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Darnyelx: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Seunpaul01:
She thanked everyone for their encouragement.

Please, what sort of encouragement was that. On what basis was the encouragement?

Do you know what was going on with her? No. Do you know if she had any challenges? No.
Anyways she is a real person and real people have challenges and problems. So I believe she was thanking those that knew about her real problems and challenges and encouraged her. Thanks
smiley
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:
Extreme version of rubbish... there should be jubilating people from every region in the federation rushing to welcome her if she is serious

She is not only the first lady of the north

What is the essence of gathering to take a family photo and tagging it "jubilation"? In fact let me post the pictures I took with my mother after she returned from a long trip to the market

....Total and arrant rubbish

Where's the picture of you and your mom after the long trip?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by WinkWrld: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bubu is not happy now
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jabioro: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
ayukdaboss:

Send me your account number
Put am for Opay now...8036379172...
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
GindoX:
Where's the picture of you and your mom after the long trip?

Lol stay there and wait for me to upload it.. yeye
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by izibili44: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
jideflash:
Something is really wrong. Please why the Jubilation? Has she finally arrived with the solutions to Nigeria's problem. We keep using the little money from our overtaxed resources to fund their expensive vacations and medical tourism in UK. Rubbish leaders and dumber citizens.
some of their foolish fans will be here praising her.After spending all our resource enjoying herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.