Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (64855 Views)

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

I never even type, you don rush quote me.... grin

Anyway, it's a good thing you know how much I love Bukky Saraki, BUT calling the drug baron my nightmare? You're actually right....

A mouth odour like that can change the dream of Martin Luther to a horrible nightmare.

grin grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by sugarboy212(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmnnn
kenzysmith:
Make una pray 4 me after church today i rush go ashawo quater go Bleep have been feeling guilty all this for d past 4 hours

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:

Saraki can't end up in Tinubu's dustbin he is smarter than that just watch out and see new Saraki emerge.
He is smarter, he is smarter, that's how you people led him to political oblivion.

He is smarter but lost everything grin... You people dey too talk shit
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Mires: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Saraki na man
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

He is smarter, he is smarter, that's how you people led him to political oblivion.

He is smarter but lost everything grin... You people dey too talk shit
That is how it seems to some but for those who operate beyond the domain of five senses they know Saraki has greater future in politics.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Starhearts: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
From d second pix
Wetin Osibanjo dey reason for background
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Seetto: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:

When a ram backs off from a fight it is not an sign of timidity but to gather more strength even great eagle does take a time off for defeathering.
Did you just said back off or he was beaten blue black, kwarans were fed up with saraki dynasty, they needed a change and I think abdurazak is living up to expectations, if they finally find solace in abdurazak governance, this will dealt final brutality to saraki political relevance in kwara..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by FarahAideed: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:
When grin enemies of the state hear the name Tinubu the tremble

When they hear jagaban they collapse

We are proud of you jagaban oko oluremi Tinubu

You are very funny grin grin collapse fire !!!!
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

Anyway, it's a good thing you know how much I love Bukky Saraki, BUT calling the drug baron my nightmare? You're actually right....

A mouth odour like that can change the dream of Martin Luther to a horrible nightmare.

Have you ever met Jagaban one on one in your life?

Stop misinformation, stop posting something you don't know.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by farem: 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
We all know what made Bukola Saraki shifted backwards.....

All thanks to the Brand Ambassador of Mouth Odour.

How PDP bigwigs behave when they meet APC stalwarts

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:

That is how it seems to some but for those who operate beyond the domain of five senses they know Saraki has greater future in politics.
Yes greater future in Biafra but not in Nigeria or Kwara. I know igbos love him

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Seetto:

Did you just said back off or he was beaten blue black, kwarans were fed up with saraki dynasty, they needed a change and I think abdurazak is living up to expectations, if they finally find solace in abdurazak governance, this will dealt final brutality to saraki political relevance in kwara..
There are many things if I should tell you now that your mind might not contain and might be so hard for you to fathom.Just wait and see.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Saraki is merely deferring to the juggernaut who brought him down to oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Yes greater future in Biafra but not in Nigeria or Kwara. I know igbos love him
You never had an inkling of where I come from.Stop being tribalistic.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are very funny grin grin collapse fire !!!!

Salamrushdie
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:

You never had an inkling of where I come from.Stop being tribalistic.
How am I tribalistic

I just said the truth and its devoid of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by wellmax(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
[b]We all know what made Bukola Saraki shifted backwards.....

Generation that wake their parents with a back kick.
Children of hate that can never amount to anything.
We know them wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Saao(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

other way round. I heard from reliable source that Tinubu will be meeting with pdp chieftains ahead of 2023; cuz north wants to retain power. So now u know
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

How am I tribalistic

I just said the truth and its devoid of tribalism
I don't need to point out to you where you have been tribalistic but show me another man in Kwara who is well-known and respected politically throughout Nigeria like Saraki and can gather such clout like him?And who can play political chess in the manner he does?
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by seguno2: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
shegra58:
Your father wey no get mouth odour wetin him be?

The same thing wey ya papa be. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:

I don't need to point out to you where you have been tribalistic but show me another man in Kwara who is well-known and respected politically throughout Nigeria like Saraki and can gather such clout like him?And who can play political chess in the manner he does?
Lia Mohammad is from kwara and he is well know. He is the new political leader in kwara.

I will still say this, its only igbos that love Saraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by BlackfireX: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:
When enemies of the state hear the name Tinubu the tremble

When they hear jagaban they collapse

We are proud of you jagaban oko oluremi Tinubu

Who is he?
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Cajal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

...BUKKI OF ALL PEOPLE
COME TO KWARA ....bukki 8yrs was a disaster
Songhi farm
Harmony holdings
Others...he diverted all these to
We are grateful to God Almighty for removing him and relocated him to London
Pls choose another hero..not Tinubu anyway

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlackfireX:

Who is he?

Father to your heroes and heroines
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Here they are again shocked Always look for something to wail upon. If he get closer na wahala, if he get far, na headache. Don't you have anything meaningful to do ?
Hian. Ndi Uchu.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Lia Mohammad is from kwara and he is well know. He is the new political leader in kwara.

I will still say this, its only igbos that love Saraki
I knew you would mention Lai whose most Nigerians can hardly believe whatever he says.Lai is in no way stands comparison with Saraki in political brinkmanship and strategies neither can he gather such a clout as Saraki.Lai is only well-known for political comedy,clowning and jibes.Saraki's love cuts across tribal divides.Maybe you have scores to settle with Igbo.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by BlackfireX: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:

Father to your heroes and heroines

That is to say, he is already a father to your own father and uncles in your region....?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
Make una pray 4 me immediately after church today i rush go ashawo quater go fucck one of those useless girls with two comdom have been feeling guilty all this d past 4 hours ithink i ve commit a big sin against God i have been leaving a wayword life i need help i need prayers i have gone for hiv test is negative buh i having been reducing weight since 2016 i dont kw what hs wrong with me pls help me.
In box me your cell no and I will talk with you.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na dem
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by ihitenansa: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

king size savagery

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Totorito: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.