Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (64856 Views)

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by RichBoy247: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
shegra58:
Your father wey no get mouth odour wetin him be?

He dey sell Gala and La Casera for inside hold up
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

I never even type, you don rush quote me.... grin

Anyway, it's a good thing you know how much I love Bukky Saraki, BUT calling the drug baron my nightmare? You're actually right....

A mouth odour like that can change the dream of Martin Luther to a horrible nightmare.
[/s]

kid will always be a kid. to even think almost all your delta leaders are ugly think low of your small brain

you obviously lack home training or perhaps you're a product of failed marriage

whichever way it is, one of your parent failed in your upbringing. writing here for likes really speak how quick your psychotherapist must respond to your mental issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelmao:
Saraki,the political grandmaster who tutored Oshiomile and the rest many political lessons
Humm you are in deep shiiit Saraki that was relegated to his room is the one you are hailing that tutored the current nigeria political actors now?

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Strech(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
Make una pray 4 me immediately after church today i rush go ashawo quater go fucck one of those useless girls with two comdom have been feeling guilty all this d past 4 hours ithink i ve commit a big sin against God i have been leaving a wayword life i need help i need prayers i have gone for hiv test is negative buh i having been reducing weight since 2016 i dont kw what hs wrong with me pls help me.
. For all have sin and fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal through Jesus Christ our Lord. He came and died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, Your sins have been forgiven, go and sin no more saith the lord of host....you shall live to serve God all the days of your life. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by kenzysmith: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Strech:
. For all have sin and fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal through Jesus Christ our Lord. He came and died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, Your sins have been forgiven, go and sin no more saith the lord of host....you shall live to serve God all the days of your life. .
Thanks i pray God foqive me
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by webngnews: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by salih74(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
God bless u sir
shegra58:
Your father wey no get mouth odour wetin him be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by kmaster007: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:
When enemies of the state hear the name Tinubu the tremble

When they hear jagaban they collapse

We are proud of you jagaban oko oluremi Tinubu
gbayi
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by BOBAN2710: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
We all know what made Bukola Saraki shifted backwards.....

All thanks to the Brand Ambassador of Mouth Odour.
let us c ur dady teeth first before u can make sense.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by MrMoney55: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2019
hahahahahahaha my brother this one strong oooo team TACHA you mean brother
JasonScoolari:
sarrki my man!

I never even type, you don rush quote me.... grin

Anyway, it's a good thing you know how much I love Bukky Saraki, BUT calling the drug baron my nightmare? You're actually right....

A mouth odour like that can change the dream of Martin Luther to a horrible nightmare.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by MrMoney55: 3:40am On Oct 14, 2019
so exsenate president na boi boi funny way of reasoning
Caseless:
good! Saraki na boi boi him be now.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2019
adekolaelect:
Humm you are in deep shiiit Saraki that was relegated to his room is the one you are hailing that tutored the current nigeria political actors now?

You are rather in "deep shit" because you have no grasp of what I am talking about.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by shegra58: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2019
salih74:
God bless u sir
AMEN
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by shegra58: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

He dey sell Gala and La Casera for inside hold up
grin
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by shegra58: 6:20am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=seguno2 post=83104304]

The same thing wey ya papa be. grin[/quoteu Papa na better man I swear

Na for Switzerland Dem born me

Na for where Dem born you ?because you sound like baby factory product
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by shegra58: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2019
;
Inflammatory:

NATO Chairman
grin
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by orunto27: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=83101798][/quote].

When Darkness will become Light.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by orunto27: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2019

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by orunto27: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2019

Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Oblang(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2019
israelmao:

I knew you would mention Lai whose most Nigerians can hardly believe whatever he says.Lai is in no way stands comparison with Saraki in political brinkmanship and strategies neither can he gather such a clout as Saraki.Lai is only well-known for political comedy,clowning and jibes.Saraki's love cuts across tribal divides.Maybe you have scores to settle with Igbo.

Seems u aint getting it. Kwarans have moved on from Saraki. Their current governor is doing well and they can see the difference. They ain't sentimental like u ppl. Only Igbos still see Saraki as maradona because of hatred for APC. As it stand today, Lai Mohammed is bigger than Saraki in Kwara..kiss the truth.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by adm212144: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Tinubu the maradona of Nigeria politics.

Though kwarans rejected Saraki but fighting his political father(Tinubu) contributed to his loss.

hes nothing to me .
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by adm212144: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Tinubu the maradona of Nigeria politics.

Though kwarans rejected Saraki but fighting his political father(Tinubu) contributed to his loss.

he is nothing to me .
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
israelmao:

I don't need to point out to you where you have been tribalistic but show me another man in Kwara who is well-known and respected politically throughout Nigeria like Saraki and can gather such clout like him?And who can play political chess in the manner he does?

If Saraki is all that, how did he lose in every single local government in Kwara? Even Dino put on a good fight in Kogi.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oblang:

Seems u aint getting it. Kwarans have moved on from Saraki. Their current governor is doing well and they can see the difference. They ain't sentimental like u ppl. Only Igbos still see Saraki as maradona because of hatred for APC. As it stand today, Lai Mohammed is bigger than Saraki in Kwara..kiss the truth.
Lai is bigger indeed,in fact he is bigger in lying and in political comedy.I challenge you to put up a topic or article on Lai and wait for the reactions of most Nigerians whether he is indeed taken seriously.Saraki is bigger than Kwara State let alone Lai,the liar.We saw how APC rigged with reckless abandon both in the states and at the centre.The Igbo are not only admirers of Sarak,it is myopic and hateful to say that, if I even disclose my state of origin you may not believe me.Mind you Saraki is not "maradonic" as you opined he is a political grandmaster and strategist,it takes wisdom to know a wise man.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
orunto27:

Yes... You're right!
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Oblang(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019
israelmao:

Lai is bigger indeed,in fact he is bigger in lying and in political comedy.I challenge you to put up a topic or article on Lai and wait for the reactions of most Nigerians whether he is indeed taken seriously.Saraki is bigger than Kwara State let alone Lai,the liar.We saw how APC rigged with reckless abandon both in the states and at the centre.The Igbo are not only admirers of Sarak,it is myopic and hateful to say that, if I even disclose my state of origin you may not believe me.Mind you Saraki is not "maradonic" as you opined he is a political grandmaster and strategist,it takes wisdom to know a wise man.

U mean reactions of ipob and pdp sympathizers? Face ur state and deal with whoever is ur governor and leave those that have moved on from the terrible years of Saraki ruling. Adopt Saraki and his gangs in ur state if u love him so much...
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oblang:

U mean reactions of ipob and pdp sympathizers? Face ur state and deal with whoever is ur governor and leave those that have moved on from the terrible years of Saraki ruling. Adopt Saraki and his gangs in ur state if u love him so much...

Take off the garment of hypocrisy and sycophancy and stop suppressing the undercurrent of truth that incessantly wells up within you.I have just called you into a challenge to put up an article on Lai and I'm ready to do the same for Saraki and let the Igbo be, because they are not the reason Nigeria is where it is today.Lai himself told a story while he was being screened for ministerial appointment this year that his 7year-old grandchild asked him one day that,Grandpa why are most Nigerians call you liar instead of Lai?But the rude shock was that instead of coming out clean to the little child Lai told him another lie.If you have read between the lines you wouldn't have told me to adopt Saraki in my state while you're still wet behind ear about my state of origin.What is more terrible than where Nigeria is today even in the absence of Saraki?Where wisdom speaks it is always unfathomable for the obscure mind.
Re: Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) by Oblang(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
israelmao:

Take off the garment of hypocrisy and sycophancy and stop suppressing the undercurrent of truth that incessantly wells up within you.I have just called you into a challenge to put up an article on Lai and I'm ready to do the same for Saraki and let the Igbo be, because they are not the reason Nigeria is where it is today.Lai himself told a story while he was being screened for ministerial appointment this year that his 7year-old grandchild asked him one day that,Grandpa why are most Nigerians call you liar instead of Lai?But the rude shock was that instead of coming out clean to the little child Lai told him another lie.If you have read between the lines you wouldn't have told me to adopt Saraki in my state while you're still wet behind ear about my state of origin.What is more terrible than where Nigeria is today even in the absence of Saraki?Where wisdom speaks it is always unfathomable for the obscure mind.

Like i said, leave kwarans alone, they are seeing the difference and they know better. Channel ur energy to whatever state u come from cos i know u are not from Kwara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.