Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. (9585 Views)

Legit Online Money Making Platform-mintafric / Please Anyone With Trusted And Legit Online Click, watch videos And Get Paid / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2019
dryakson:
I followed the steps. I tried like 1000 times.
Can you help me sign up?
I can.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by IRIEBOY(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
ambitiouschap:

Na USA Number you go use . download nextplus on playstore to get it.
no nextplus on play store
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by dryakson(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2019
Weirdgee:
I can.
Can you please dm me? I'm restricted
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2019
dryakson:
Can you please dm me? I'm restricted
how are u restricted? yes I can help u but u will have to give me ur email
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by dan1ng: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Weirdgee:

Please I also need help with this, it's the only thing remaining for me to register my bigtoken account. My email is adeolabakare71@gmail.com
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by dryakson(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Weirdgee:
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
dan1ng:

Please I also need help with this, it's the only thing remaining for me to register my bigtoken account. My email is adeolabakare71@gmail.com
sorry I don't have data...on less u wanna sub me?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
nextplus and text plus servers are bad for now u can't register...just confirmed it.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Macolive:
If you would like to make up to $200 dollars a week  and have as little as $1 to invest. I will tell you Two Sustainable Paying Crypto Platforms that Pay Me Every Day. Message me for more information

hi boss interested
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
The other day,someone was saying on frontpage he is a teacher and has gathered up to #150,000 and was asking what to invest it on,I just laughed.

The truth is,I was also in his shoes sometimes ago when I had over 300k in acct lying dormant.It was when it finished,ideas began to run in my brain.

The secret about rich people is that,they were opportune to get the idea at the right time when they had the cash to start investment.

What use is ur money without idea or idea without money?

Now,after I wasted the over 300k,I got the idea and learnt how to trade like a pro.But I am now regretting that the 300k isn't with me to start if not I would have reached millions now.

I opted to offer the same teacher in the front page a one on one training for just 20k which I learnt for 50k but I only got likes for the post I made on the page.
No matter how you tell some people the truth or show them the way,they will still not succeed cos their destiny is not meant to be successful.

Well, I am so busy tho,just came to say a word or two.Millions are being made by Nigerians online legitimately.

My fees are low and I will give you the nitty gritty of trading.Its a trip be on one trading with 20k fees then you can start with 50 euro as trading capital.

I will give this opportunity again to only 5 nairalanders for a one on one training that will only cost 20k.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
joychinwe:

Bros i've tried to add you up on whatsapp but been told that you are not on whatsapp. Pls i'me very much interested to learn too. pls chat me up on 08062156144
have u contacted him?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
luvluvluv:
2yrs ago, i was in this dilemma until i learned btc investment. By God's grace today am married with a beautiful child and a good car. All gotten from same investments. It's not a get rich quick but its very rewarding if ur patient.

To God be the glory
bro am very much interested in this btc investment pls can teach me....pls.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by IamKollinx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kennyfancy:
can I get ur WhatsApp details
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
guys pls don't give anyone ur hard earned money anywhere...they are all scammers.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by luvluvluv: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Weirdgee:
bro am very much interested in this btc investment pls can teach me....pls.

Hello bro..... pls ask ur questions here and i will provide answers to the best of my ability. Though some answers may come late due to my busy worklife but i will sure answer
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by seoconsultant(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
you can start online Crypto Business by becoming an executive Rep of Digital Coin Trade®™ visit
[url=https://www.digitalcointrade.org/Partnership.php
]https://www.digitalcointrade.org/Partnership.php[/url]

To apply.
And run a Crypto Business

Or you can likewise invest in cryptocurrencies via their platform

Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Tyriq: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Weirdgee:
send me a mail I will send u the steps.
Please send me d steps bro, I'm interested.. Onmaogbodo@gmail.com
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
luvluvluv:

Hello bro..... pls ask ur questions here and i will provide answers to the best of my ability. Though some answers may come late due to my busy worklife but i will sure answer
How do I invest in bit coin?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by XcepXlargeGlory: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
How can one message you? Need more info

Macolive:
If you would like to make up to $200 dollars a week  and have as little as $1 to invest. I will tell you Two Sustainable Paying Crypto Platforms that Pay Me Every Day. Message me for more information
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Slippy: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Macolive:

Sent you a message. You can also reach me slipj9[gmail]
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by success143(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Macolive:
pls am interested.I have sent u message.this is my mail:joebolar @gmail.com
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by zelexotunla(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2019
luvluvluv:

U can always start small.
. please take me on cryptocurrencies world bro. I'm ready to subjugate myself.
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by sammyuche(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
If you need Nord Vpn premium logins lasting till 2020 kindly mail me. All for a small fee. Nord Vpn is one of the most powerful vpn there is today
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Adisa85: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am now trying some survey sites and they paying little by little.
But if you have Payoneer account I can show you how to get $20 into it free of charge. You can chat me on WhatsApp
https:///2348073445115
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Sammy0two(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Interested
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Weirdgee: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2019
ambitiouschap:

my guy make I open for you small leave secondary like four years ago nothing nothing
my life just tired me sometimes I dey contemplate suicide, but I know say I go breakthrough.

Na one survey app I dey use to earn like 10 dollars monthly to PayPal account. na that money I won use go try my luck for domain selling.
hello bro, today will make it since I register for big token, I have 40 dollars now but still can't redeem. It's still telling me I should be granted permission first b4 I can redeem. My question is have u experience such thing b4? What is wrong?
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Weirdgee:
hello bro, today will make it since I register for big token, I have 40 dollars now but still can't redeem. It's still telling me I should be granted permission first b4 I can redeem. My question is have u experience such thing b4? What is wrong?

Accept it use VPN download hola fake GPS set location to a USA location on your phone location do this before you go and click redeem. And is it up to a month now
Re: Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. by harden(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Macolive:
am interested
08156913861 WhatsApp
I sent u an email and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / Building In Nigeria Made Easy / Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.