Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins (56290 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by jeroncomputers(m): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2019
Those are not are twin, they are younger than these
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by olafunny(m): 5:38am On Oct 14, 2019
yomcity:
Pls nairalander I need ur help cause am married and I just lost my job pls if there anything u guys can do to get mi a good job this week I will appreciate thank u in anticapation. Attach is d copy of my cv
You claimed you're married, but your CV reads otherwise

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2019
fattprince:
Hello Nairalanders please I really need someone to give me 4k. I need it to clear some debt tonight. Plz if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money plz help you just might be saving a life. Thank you
First bank 3058899916
Olushola fatuga. Thanks once again
K k k k

Have the Ks... You're welcome
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Hanti funkew. Nice one but we still wait for the picture of your baby bump oo. Or did I ask wrongly? You don born d pikin finish so mo winsh fit do the belle anything again.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Stellahappiness(f): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Congrats my dear,to God
b all d glory
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Danielakhade(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Im so happy to see this
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

K k k k

Have the Ks... You're welcome
Lol. Very funny fellow nairalanders I appreciate you all though no one helped my situation. I just did it out of desperation those insulting you will never lack or need help. And those who are willing but just don't have enough to spare. I appreciate your good heart too. And those who found it ridiculous it's true cos it's did nothing about my situation though it was shameful. For that I say sorry. God bless you all
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Greatzeus(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
fattprince:

Lol. Very funny fellow nairalanders I appreciate you all though no one helped my situation. I just did it out of desperation those insulting you will never lack or need help. And those who are willing but just don't have enough to spare. I appreciate your good heart too. And those who found it ridiculous it's true cos it's did nothing about my situation though it was shameful. For that I say sorry. God bless you all
But seriously bro, almost 3 years ago you needed 15k now 4k,what were you doing in the last 1000+ days? You couldn't engage in something so little that will at least give you little cash? Sleeping, waking, eating, I'm sure even fuc king but couldn't use your head to make little cash to keep you from begging?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

But seriously bro, almost 3 years ago you needed 15k now 4k,what were you doing in the last 1000+ days? You couldn't engage in something so little that will at least give you little cash? Sleeping, waking, eating, I'm sure even fuc king but couldn't use your head to make little cash to keep you from begging?
No bro. I sleep, wake, eat and go to school. I'm a student of Unilag and I can't work without straining my school. And I'm trying to make little money is not just coming through. And I don't Bleep. I've bleeped only once in that 3 years.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

And if there is a way you could help with work I will appreciate you. We will finish exams on 5th of next month and I'm really looking for work
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by hopefulLandlord: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2019
doggedfighter:
Busted
are you no longer on WhatsApp?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by doggedfighter(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Send me a mail, please. Let me give you my number
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by zoeycherie: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

hi. I'll like to speak to you offline. How can I reach you?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
zoeycherie:

hi. I'll like to speak to you offline. How can I reach you?
Send me a PM bro
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by zoeycherie: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Send me a PM bro
I'm a sis. You do not respond to pms. I've tried.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2019
zoeycherie:

I'm a sis. You do not respond to pms. I've tried.
I must've missed it, do it now, I'd respond
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by zoeycherie: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I must've missed it, do it now, I'd respond
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2019
zoeycherie:

Ok
I'm yet to see it
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by EarlRagnar2(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.