Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic (26800 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / "Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / Ibadan Polytechnic Burnt Seized Phones Worth N15m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by passyhansome(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2019
bhhhji
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by bigkahuna704(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
This is actually progressive.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Sanchez01: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Clinghton:
Is this not why Nigerian graduates are not employable.
What are you saying Eminem's, Jay Z, Tu Pac et al,'s raps have been studied and used as project topics across universities in the United States. I guess that makes American graduates unemployable, right?

5 Likes

Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by olisaEze(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Clinghton:
Is this not why Nigerian graduates are not employable.

Your certificate doesn’t guarantee you a job, it only makes you employable. Nigerian graduates are very employable anywhere in the world, Landlord travel and see...

2 Likes

Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Omotaday(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2019
Abalado:
Tell me something
lol
I knew this pix will turn to a meme
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by LucemFerre: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2019
I call bullshit
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by achikolo(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83123673:
Odiegwu!!

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?!
[/s]
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by achikolo(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83123677:
.....and wetin Chinedu no go see for warehouse?!
[/s]
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Jasen1(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2019
01mcfadden:

What's the make.
And how much?

Lexus Es 300

1.1m
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by anonymousghost2(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
fiercehillz:
Alaye joor joor joor...

Staged issh.... Translate from Yoruba/pidgin to English... Na there dem for bleep up. Lyrics was in English before na.
who still uses that babish hook... alaye jor jor lol
wack shiiiiiiiiiit
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by anonymousghost2(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2019
na so...
lyrics toh bad..
vec go cry for this one.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by SirLakes: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2019
It's a common thing in the academic world nah.
Na everything dey amuse Nigerians

We have lots of academic papers written on Jay-Z, Beyonce and their songS.

SMH
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by yunhanma: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Typical Nigeria
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
he might be a mass communication student or he is studying music
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by BossUkpono: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Jokers empire
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Incandescent(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2019
This is how progressive societies give assignment
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Motion123(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2019
fourhayz:
The Lecturer,The Student,The Assignment,Vector and Mi are all Mad!

Excluding MI grin grin
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
#AlayeJorJorJor
#JudasTheRat is the real diss
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Lyricalgod: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Not new at all, during my project my supervisor only had time for me on Sundays and not in the university, I had to meet him in a polytechnic he was teaching part time
Starhearts:
School with useless pple.
Naa soo physics department Uniabuja 400L have lectures last Sunday.

If u doubting it?
l can give some contact to confirm d lectures on Sunday
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Sunnybabe(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
hollowpot15684:
This are signs that this society is becoming less concerned about humanity.

What exactly is the purpose of this assignment in the school curricula??

I'm curious oo, what is this lecturer trying to understand??
it really funny though... but check the course title (media psychology) it seems to be somehow related nah..... grin
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by tiwiex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
beledinho:
A country full of Jokes

What's the joke about it? You wanted them to analyze Jay-Z or Beyonce's song before you know it's academic? A few years ago, an American university used Brymo's lyrics as a school project. Everyone screamed "well done", "we don't appreciate talent in our country" bla bla bla. Now a lecturer takes an issue that has some social impact and we say joke. What do we really want sef? By the way, I think MI's viper was a work of musical genius and I don't even like rap like that.

Open your mind and appreciate every talent and also ask why they have huge followings. Interests differ doesn't mean those people u don't identify with aren't doing serious stuff. They also could look at you and wonder why what u doing is not serious from their POV.

I have met students from Ibadan poly and I notice they apply their knowledge on local topics a lot. Very interesting approach if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Kaybex007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
themonk:
I think it's a great way to stimulate learning and research instead of asking students to calculate the velocity of the apple that hit Isaac Newton in 1666.

I concur with you, but I am actually not thinking it's great cuz I know it's great. This is how you get to know if a man is great and good in whatever he is doing. Don't forget to be a good rapper, you have to be a good poet, which I believe MI is. I am a hardcore lover of rap music, I have always told my friends that the only reason for loving MI music and keep rating him as the current best rapper I know is because his raps are always polished and refined, he speaks like an elder. You all condemning this assignment should look at the heading which says "media psychology", I will love you all to sit down and think of how the questions relates with the course itself. I have come across TUPAC LYRICS being used by a renowned foreign professor as his own poem, what will my fellow Nigerians say about that, the professor is unserious or lazy. Most times I argue with myself if MI is just an ordinary street rapper like other or he went through some extra trainings which I do not know. Most of us don't go deep into the lyrics of our musicians and see what the depths of their lyrics really contain, we just see them as something we listen to and dump, we see them as words we can not make good reference to now or in future. Most of us should look beyond where we are and see the contribution music has made to the world, music goes beyond what majority of Nigerians think it is. Kudos to other rappers who are good with their work e.g. Falz, Olamide and others.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by IamCharles123: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
hollowpot15684:

See the course na, media psychology. The assignment is very related to the course.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by KunAviero(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is a very valid assignment nah, what's the brouhaha all about? People will just be allowing their ignorance run riot.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
hollowpot15684:

this is to stimulate contemporary thinking... if you can successfully disambiguate dis track u will better understand social conditioning.
it's not about the music or it being a diss track. its about ingenuity and emotional intelligence only if you are wise
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by limitless777(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Solomon8144:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified idiot

hmmmmmmmmm........
I see.

Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Starhearts: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lyricalgod:
Not new at all, during my project my supervisor only had time for me on Sundays and not in the university, I had to meet him in a polytechnic he was teaching part time

Dats issue btw nd ur lecturer.
Read nd comprend.
I said a whole class on Sunday
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by kelvnigeria(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Its not a diss please. Its papa talking to wayward son.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by hollowpot15684(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mrpsly247:

this is to stimulate contemporary thinking... if you can successfully disambiguate dis track u will better understand social conditioning.
it's not about the music or it being a diss track. its about ingenuity and emotional intelligence only if you are wise

Test for ingenuity and emotional intelligence? Well it makes better sense now.

However, pls try to simplify your vocabulary next time, no be everybody sabi English like that abeg.
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by hollowpot15684(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sunnybabe:
it really funny though... but check the course title (media psychology) it seems to be somehow related nah..... grin

Lol, I've seen it jare.
I was initially surprised to see the topic on front page. Then somehow already explained the essence of the topic to me.
Thanks
Re: MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic by Lyricalgod: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yes and I said that's not new,I only went on to give you another instance, or should I site another? Our education system doesn't really care if the students are comfortable or not
Starhearts:

Dats issue btw nd ur lecturer.
Read nd comprend.
I said a whole class on Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / Princess Mercy Uwakwe Seeks Arrest Of Dowen College Managers Over Oromoni's Deat / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.