Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? (876 Views)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / Relocating To Bahamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by PRINCEVICKEY: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello my dear people....I just wanna know maybe relocating to Bahamas is a very wise decision from Nigeria.... How is life over there,and also how fast is securing a job and how safe is residing over there?...Thanks...
Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Google Hurricane Dorian.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by PRINCEVICKEY: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
xule20:
Google Hurricane Dorian.
. A lot of hurricane happen in God own country America... Hurricane Dorian even extend to Florida... So I know about this....I never ask about natural disaster... I ask about job and life over there...thanks though....

4 Likes

Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
The important question would be:
- Why do you want to move to that country exactly (and not Jamaica or irak)?
- on what basis/status exactly?
- what are your future plans?
- how can you expect to get a decent job...if/when even locals are struggling to get one (aka what sets you apart)?
- do you speak creole/patois?
- do you know anybody there that can take you as a life burden?
- what's your plan if you can't get a job and finally money runs out?

4 Likes

Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by drips8(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
I don't think it's a wise move, it's just like an other country forget all the beautiful beaches and tourist sites that are used to lure visitors, the inner cities can be very dangerous.

Most of the jobs in the Bahamas are tourism oriented since the economy relies heavily on tourism.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
. A lot of hurricane happen in God own country America... Hurricane Dorian even extend to Florida... So I know about this....I never ask about natural disaster... I ask about job and life over there...thanks though....
You're welcome, all the best with your service to humanity.
Re: Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? by doitforyou(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
I have been to the Bahamas.

It’s a very safe and beautiful country not just the tourist sites, the people are very friendly and very laid back. Yes they have their own creole but it is rarely spoken, they speak English, I never heard anyone speak Patois while I was there.

Tourism and offshore banking is what drives their economy, they have a very good economy. Bahamians don’t have a ‘hustling’ behavior, they are a very content and happy people. It is very hard to immigrate to Bahamas and get a job, their immigration policy is very very strict.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opening Bank Account In Cotonou / Has Lagos State Started Taking N20 On Uber Rides? PICTURE ATTACHED / Super Falconets Sleep At Turkish Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.