Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK (40110 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

33 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
What type of visa did she applied for?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by rickpat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
her visa class is important here....

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by VeryWickedMan: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Never knew simping is a full time job

489 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
justwise:
What type of visa did she applied for?

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Never knew simping is a full time job

Don't understand what you mean simping

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Dear Nairalanders!
I need info on this matter that's troubling me now. 2months ago my Fiance applied for a visa to stay in the UK, through the help of her far relative that stays there and the visa had been approved. The issue now is we have struggled to raise the money and up till now not yet completed. Funny thing is, this guy is saying now that he doesn't have any place to accommodate my fiance.

I'm scared of her going with just a million Naira. How can she cop before she finally get a job. We don't even know the situation there accomodation and cost of things.

This traveling thing was never in her mind but her elder sister who serves as her guidance keep pushing that she must leave. Don't even know if my relationship with her will still work afterward though we planned that when she gets there I may later join her.

Please who knows how it is to start up life in the UK? I'm troubled, we where supposed to get married before she travel but I gat pause.

Its not easy but she go dey alright...no worry too much....especially if na outside london.

.since she get person there...they go show her the ropes . shared apartments na the way..

But remember...!....its cut throat in the uk, no matter the kind visa...
if na visit/tourist or coded attachè visa she use enter...u don enter one chance be that, cos once your babe enter hustle mode for survival, just forget am....

most of them always take the easy way out to settle their permanent stay...and that way will likely not include you...

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Honestly she was paired with another person that applied for student visa. It's 5years duration

There is nothing like 5yrs student visa, your girl has fraudulently married to someone. They forged marriage certificate and she applied for dependant visa. They are either given 16 or 18 months visa.

Pray long and hard for her as she embarks on this fraudulent journey to the UK.

418 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by SPAMBOX7: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Don't understand what you mean simping
You'll understand in due time. Abeg lowkey update me in few months when she gets there

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

What is 5 year student visa??
Guy...U dont evem know the full details....and you are paying.....?? I no like make guy no dey sharp

369 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You'll understand in due time. Abeg lowkey update me in few months when she gets there

Guy... Be calming down.. grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by heendrix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guy...U dont evem know the full details....and you are paying.....?? I no like make guy no dey sharp

Guy infact I just lost morale to reply him after sizing his level of daftness. Omo na girl this nigga dey trust like this?? mo foh o

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
See as una just expose her secret grin

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
justwise:

There is nothing like 5yrs student visa, your girls has fraudulently married to someone. They forged marriage certificate and she applied for dependant visa. They are either given 16 or 18 months visa.

Pray long and hard for her as she embarks on this fraudulent journey to the UK.

Yea you are right she told me that, she doesn't even know the height of it, is the elder sister that's pushing the whole process with someone she know in the UK.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by aieromon(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

shocked shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Me ke? I'm not the one sponsoring her, like I'd said it's the elder sister sponsoring the whole process. If she had depended on me she wouldn't have made it cus ain't have such money. We love each other and she never wanted to go.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Yea you are right she told me that, she doesn't even know the height of it, is the elder sister that's pushing the whole process with someone she know in the UK.

She went to do biometrics at the embassy
She saw her passport and the visa pasted on it
they ddnt bring visa and passport for her inside bedroom...She knows the height of it..you are the one in the dark about the whole issue...

Did u even see her passport and the vignette/visa sticker pasted on it..??

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by advanceDNA: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

Me ke? I'm not the one sponsoring her, like I'd said it's the elder sister sponsoring the whole process. If she had depended on me she wouldn't have made it cus ain't have such money. We love each other and she never wanted to go.

You first comment sounded like you were lookimg for money when you ised the word "we"

73 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

You first comment sounded like you were lookimg for money when you ised the word "we"

If I have the money na me for go not her. But it's a family project on her, they wanted her to do her masters there, there was no enough money so they insist she stay there and hustle.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by aieromon(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zeekaycn:

She can't be that ignorant. Everything has been planned out.

Forget about love, every aboki with his kettle.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
aieromon:

She can't be that ignorant. Everything has been planned out.

Forget about love, every aboki with his kettle.

Wahala!
God help me ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Zeekaycn(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Her cousin who is helping her with the whole process over there suddenly come out with a shocking question "hope she has someone she gonn stay with?" Like we thought from the begining she gonn stay with him for the moment?

How can she survive with just one million Naira.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Raalsalghul: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:
Her cousin who is helping her with the whole process over there suddenly come out with a shocking question "hope she has someone she gonn stay with?" Like we thought from the begining she gonn stay with him for the moment?

How can she survive with just one million Naira.

If the visa is in a category that allows her to work and she has accommodation sorted then she can manage to survive with a million naira (1500 pounds thereabouts) pending when she gets a job.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Nozino: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Zeekaycn:

If I have the money na me for go not her. But it's a family project on her, they wanted her to do her masters there, there was no enough money so they insist she stay there and hustle.

Your girlfriend did biometrics, probably did Medicals too, saw the visa on her passport.

If I were you, ask her to snap her visa because as it it, she’s using your head. She’s aware of everything that’s happening and she’s actively involved in the process.

See her you say she loves you and doesn’t want to leave the country? May God help you. I hope you aren’t from the south south especially Edo because you nr wise at all.

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Anfieldboss: 3:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Nozino:

Your girlfriend did biometrics, probably did Medicals too, saw the visa on her passport.

If I were you, ask her to snap her visa because as it it, she’s using your head. She’s aware of everything that’s happening and she’s actively involved in the process.

See her you say she loves you and doesn’t want to leave the country? May God help you. I hope you aren’t from the south south especially Edo because you nr wise at all.

Hello boss, I sent you a PM.

Kindly check your mail.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by Greattestman: 3:40am On Jul 14, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
See as una just expose her secret grin
My heart is already broken for the guygrin Women una too get wahala wallahicheesy See as one of your comrades is about to put someone in a long term heartbreakgrin

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by int0x80(m): 3:58am On Jul 14, 2022
She's aware of the whole game plan, she's just lying to you. You had better start looking for another girlfriend. You've been served breakfast codedly grin grin

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by techWriter3: 4:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Never learned simping is a full time job

19 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by matrixme(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Bros just forget about her. Wish her well and quit the relationship when she gets there. Just stop picking her calls. Don't let anyone waste your time.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2022
If they start denying Nigerians spouses visa now we will all be here shouting and wailing. So she was paired with someone. They wont live together or what Why does this sound like scam self

76 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) / Na So Abroad Life Be? / 9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.