Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

An English Visitor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An English Visitor (416 Views)

MY CHRI$EVE VISITOR***BY JESSICA DURU °^ / My Whatsapp Visitor 18+ / An English Grammar Equivalent Of K.A Stroud’s Engineering Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An English Visitor by Dhelenb(f): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
An English Visitor.
Thriller, Suspense and Fiction.
By Graham Wilson
Chapter 1
Prologue – The Watcher
He stands apart, part hidden by the foliage of a tree. He watches her! He returned to Cairns, landing early this morning, after tracking down a man and taking him far into the Arabian desert. This was a man whose end came there, a fitting end. What little remains of him now, after the birds and jackals have finished their pickings, will be bleached into a white colour, a matching shade with the white sands, soon to be covered and hidden from sight within the ever shifting dunes. He feels no remorse, only satisfaction at what he has done. Now he is back in his home, this vast empty sweep of his own, familiar land. Read more... https://jollitystory..com/2019/10/an-english-visitor_13.html [img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Writing Website For Sale / I Broke Your Heart (Poem) / Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.